R.E.A.L.. Reborning Expressions & Artful Learning Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum, R.E.A.L. - Reborning Expressions and Artful Learning is designed for reborned artists to get together, take classes, learn from each other and chat about reborning!!!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

THANK YOU TIFFENY! Ribbons & Rainbows! :)

Go down 
+4
Kristen
Orange_Grove_Nursery
SharonR
CassieM2009
8 posters
AuthorMessage
CassieM2009
Newborn Baby
Newborn Baby

THANK YOU TIFFENY! Ribbons & Rainbows! :) Empty
PostSubject: THANK YOU TIFFENY! Ribbons & Rainbows! :)   THANK YOU TIFFENY! Ribbons & Rainbows! :) EmptyThu 18 Dec 2014 - 17:12

happyhappy thankyou! thankyou! thankyou! happyhappy

It's here... the anticipation is killing me!

THANK YOU TIFFENY! Ribbons & Rainbows! :) <a href=THANK YOU TIFFENY! Ribbons & Rainbows! :) Dscn3713" />

Pink pretties! Yay for little girl!  bigsmile
THANK YOU TIFFENY! Ribbons & Rainbows! :) <a href=THANK YOU TIFFENY! Ribbons & Rainbows! :) Dscn3712" />
THANK YOU TIFFENY! Ribbons & Rainbows! :) <a href=THANK YOU TIFFENY! Ribbons & Rainbows! :) Dscn3714" />
How cute is that??
THANK YOU TIFFENY! Ribbons & Rainbows! :) <a href=THANK YOU TIFFENY! Ribbons & Rainbows! :) Dscn3715" />
THANK YOU TIFFENY! Ribbons & Rainbows! :) <a href=THANK YOU TIFFENY! Ribbons & Rainbows! :) Dscn3716" />

Now for the little lovebug!
THANK YOU TIFFENY! Ribbons & Rainbows! :) <a href=THANK YOU TIFFENY! Ribbons & Rainbows! :) Dscn3717" />

Aaaaw... little toesies.
THANK YOU TIFFENY! Ribbons & Rainbows! :) <a href=THANK YOU TIFFENY! Ribbons & Rainbows! :) Dscn3718" />

That face! Little Trinny Schenk. I love her, Tiffeny! Thanks so much. thankyou!
THANK YOU TIFFENY! Ribbons & Rainbows! :) <a href=THANK YOU TIFFENY! Ribbons & Rainbows! :) Dscn3810" />
THANK YOU TIFFENY! Ribbons & Rainbows! :) <a href=THANK YOU TIFFENY! Ribbons & Rainbows! :) Dscn3811" />
THANK YOU TIFFENY! Ribbons & Rainbows! :) <a href=THANK YOU TIFFENY! Ribbons & Rainbows! :) Dscn3812" />" />
Back to top Go down
SharonR
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker

PostSubject: Re: THANK YOU TIFFENY! Ribbons & Rainbows! :)   THANK YOU TIFFENY! Ribbons & Rainbows! :) EmptyThu 18 Dec 2014 - 18:42

What an adorable little girl!! And you sure got an awesome wardrobe for her! Congratulations Cassie and well done Tiffeny!!

On a related note ... the only Christmas "decorations" we have going are my babies. They're all dressed for Christmas and I have to say my little Trinny was a TOTAL diva!! So for her time out ... she's only wearing a white sleeper with a white sweater and hat.
Back to top Go down
http://sharonskidsandkritters.blogspot.com/
Orange_Grove_Nursery
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Orange_Grove_Nursery

PostSubject: Re: THANK YOU TIFFENY! Ribbons & Rainbows! :)   THANK YOU TIFFENY! Ribbons & Rainbows! :) EmptyFri 19 Dec 2014 - 18:35

Congratulations! weeeeee!
Back to top Go down
https://www.etsy.com/shop/orangegrovenursery?ref=hdr_shop_menu
Kristen
Toddler
Toddler
Kristen

PostSubject: Re: THANK YOU TIFFENY! Ribbons & Rainbows! :)   THANK YOU TIFFENY! Ribbons & Rainbows! :) EmptyFri 19 Dec 2014 - 19:22

Aw what a sweetie!! Congratulations! :D
Back to top Go down
Tiffeny
Toddler
Toddler
Tiffeny

PostSubject: Re: THANK YOU TIFFENY! Ribbons & Rainbows! :)   THANK YOU TIFFENY! Ribbons & Rainbows! :) EmptySat 20 Dec 2014 - 2:32

Wow she got there quick!! Kristen, I am glad you like her. She was much tinier than I expected I had fun working on her. Thanks for the compliments Sharon.
Back to top Go down
pia46
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
pia46

PostSubject: Re: THANK YOU TIFFENY! Ribbons & Rainbows! :)   THANK YOU TIFFENY! Ribbons & Rainbows! :) EmptySat 20 Dec 2014 - 13:09

Awesome layette that came with that baby!
Back to top Go down
Jenny In NH
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Jenny In NH

PostSubject: wow   THANK YOU TIFFENY! Ribbons & Rainbows! :) EmptySun 21 Dec 2014 - 2:34

Your new little sweetie is going to be the best dressed baby!!

clapclap clapclap
Back to top Go down
LollipopCradle
Toddler
Toddler
LollipopCradle

PostSubject: Re: THANK YOU TIFFENY! Ribbons & Rainbows! :)   THANK YOU TIFFENY! Ribbons & Rainbows! :) EmptyMon 22 Dec 2014 - 0:27

She is so cute!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: THANK YOU TIFFENY! Ribbons & Rainbows! :)   THANK YOU TIFFENY! Ribbons & Rainbows! :) Empty

Back to top Go down

THANK YOU TIFFENY! Ribbons & Rainbows! :)
Page 1 of 1