R.E.A.L.. Reborning Expressions & Artful Learning Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum, R.E.A.L. - Reborning Expressions and Artful Learning is designed for reborned artists to get together, take classes, learn from each other and chat about reborning!!!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

October round robin sign ups underway

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Tiffeny
Toddler
Toddler
Tiffeny

October round robin sign ups underway Empty
PostSubject: October round robin sign ups underway   October round robin sign ups underway EmptySat 13 Sep 2014 - 0:51

Hey everyone, I have told Sharon that I will help her with the round robins for October and November.  For October the theme will be All things Disney.
I have added a couple of extra questions specific to this months theme.
Thank you!!

~Tiffeny

General Round Robin Swap Rules:
1. Sign ups for any given month will be limited to between one to two weeks. If you miss out on one month, you'll have to wait for the next month to participate.
2. You must sign up for each month you choose to participate, including filling the questions form again.
3. Gifts must be mailed out in time for your recipient to receive the gift by the middle of the following month if at all possible! Please use your discretion when mailing internationally since it generally does take longer. You will have 1-2 weeks to do your shopping, depending on where your recipient lives.
4. Each month will have a theme but you are not restricted to using the theme. This is strictly a matter of choice.
5. Gifts must be no less in value than $15 and no more than $25. This would be retail cost if you make homemade items.
6. Gifts must have something to do with or for reborns.
7. Do not contact your recipient directly to ask any questions. If you need to know something that wasn't answered on the question sheet, please contact me and I will get back to you with the answer.
8. Protect yourself when you mail out your package. Use certificate of mailing, delivery confirmation or certified mail (some way to prove you've mailed your package) when you send your package in case questions arise.
9. Pictures aren't always feasible for some people, but posting a public thank you to your giver is a must.
10. This swap is open to reborners and collectors alike.
11. Items must be new including handmade items unless requested by recipient. (i.e. vintage bottle, etc)

*** You must be age 18 or over to participate, or contact me privately before signing up. ***

Rules specific to the October Round Robin:
1. Sign up between 12-27September to participate in the October swap by emailing the list of questions to ribbonsandrainbowsnursery@gmail.com Email only please! (I will answer all emails so if you don’t get a response from me saying I received your email PLEASE resend it. Don’t pm me the info, please … it gets very complicated when I have things going on in both places!)
2. You will receive the name you will purchase for no later than October 1 along with the list of questions they've answered.
3. Packages must be mailed by 20 October for stateside 15 October for overseas.  
4. You are encouraged to keep to the theme, but it’s entirely your choice!

Copy (highlight the questions then press CTRL and the C key at same time) then paste (put cursor in notepad or similar and press CTRL and V key at same time) the below then send your answered questions to  ribbonsandrainbowsnursery@gmail.com to join. By submitting this questionnaire, you are agreeing to the terms of this Round Robin and the rules.

Questions! Please be as descriptive as possible! One word answers are economical but don't help your partner plan your package!

1) Forum user name:

2) Full name and complete mailing address:

3) Telephone number: (some postal carriers require it)

4) Are you willing to send packages Internationally?

5) Allergy concerns :

a) Are you allergic to animals, smoke, or misc scents?

b) Do you have pets or smokers in your home?

6) When is your birthday? Just month and day.

7) Tell your partner what sort of things you would love to receive this month!

8) Do you use magnetic pacifiers and hair bows, or baby bottles as props?

9) List the size and gender of any keepers you have at home:

10) What are your favorite:
a) Animals
b) Flowers
c) Scents
d) Color

11) Are you diabetic?

12) Do you like using jewelry for babies?

13) Do you have a name for your Nursery that you use?

14) Do you like frilly or simple?

15) What month is this questionnaire for?

16) Who have you swapped with recently?

17) Who is your favorite Disney character?

18) What is your favorite Disney movie?
Back to top Go down
Orange_Grove_Nursery
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Orange_Grove_Nursery

PostSubject: Re: October round robin sign ups underway   October round robin sign ups underway EmptyMon 15 Sep 2014 - 20:50

I signed up because I can't resist Disney! happyforyou! 

Aren't these adorable?! *hint*hint* wink 
October round robin sign ups underway Babymi10

October round robin sign ups underway Babymi11

October round robin sign ups underway Babymi12
Back to top Go down
https://www.etsy.com/shop/orangegrovenursery?ref=hdr_shop_menu
nightowlnursery
Steady Walker
Steady Walker
nightowlnursery

PostSubject: Re: October round robin sign ups underway   October round robin sign ups underway EmptySat 27 Sep 2014 - 10:50

I signed up! bigsmile
Back to top Go down
http://www.nightowlnursery.com
tanya1975
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
tanya1975

PostSubject: Re: October round robin sign ups underway   October round robin sign ups underway EmptySat 27 Sep 2014 - 17:15

I did too,Tiffeny did you get my e-mail?
Back to top Go down
kissnangel
Crawler
Crawler

PostSubject: Re: October round robin sign ups underway   October round robin sign ups underway EmptySat 27 Sep 2014 - 21:21

I did too happyhappy Hopefully you got my email Tiffeny.
Back to top Go down
Tiffeny
Toddler
Toddler
Tiffeny

PostSubject: Re: October round robin sign ups underway   October round robin sign ups underway EmptySat 27 Sep 2014 - 23:50

Sure did ladies.  Thank you!

2 hours left to sign up for the Disney October round robin.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: October round robin sign ups underway   October round robin sign ups underway Empty

Back to top Go down

October round robin sign ups underway
Page 1 of 1