R.E.A.L.. Reborning Expressions & Artful Learning Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum, R.E.A.L. - Reborning Expressions and Artful Learning is designed for reborned artists to get together, take classes, learn from each other and chat about reborning!!!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Taking over for Artist of the month contest

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Tinabloomfield
Tinabloomfield

Taking over for Artist of the month contest Empty
PostSubject: Taking over for Artist of the month contest   Taking over for Artist of the month contest EmptyFri 27 Jun 2014 - 14:06

Hi Ladies!!!! I just wanted to stop in and let you know that I will take over handling the AOTM contest. I am looking forward to a LOT of entries. I want this contest to be a success, so here are my rules. I am needing 3 pictures sent to my PM here on REAL 1) full baby 2) close up pic of your choice 3( That beautiful rooting. I want EVERYONE to feel like they can enter.
For July contest..... I will need your pictures in my box by June 29th at 12 noon. This doesn't give you a lot of time, only a couple of days, but I think it is doable. Starting next month.... I will need all pictures to be sent to me no later than the 20th by 12 noon. So...get your pictures sent to me ladies so we can get this ball rolling again. Looking forward to getting this contest back up and running.
REMINDER: Once you win the AOTM, you have to skip the following month, before you can enter again. This makes it fair to all.
I want to keep it the way Lara has it for the way the prize goes, that makes it easier for me . Now get them pics in ladies....Time is running low for Julys Entries
Back to top Go down
Hatchlings
Newborn Baby
Newborn Baby
Hatchlings

PostSubject: Hi Tina   Taking over for Artist of the month contest EmptySun 29 Jun 2014 - 20:05

Do you have an email address we can send entries to. I've tried repeatedly to post pictures on this site, and I have no idea what I'm doing wrong, but I fail miserably!

God bless

Toni MacLaughlin
Back to top Go down
pia46
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
pia46

PostSubject: Re: Taking over for Artist of the month contest   Taking over for Artist of the month contest EmptyMon 30 Jun 2014 - 22:30

Hatchlings wrote:
Do you have an email address we can send entries to. I've tried repeatedly to post pictures on this site, and I have no idea what I'm doing wrong, but I fail miserably!

God bless

Toni MacLaughlin

There won't be a contest until August. Photos are due by PM to Tina by July 20th for August Artist of the Month. I am sure she will see your post and respond.
Back to top Go down
Tinabloomfield
Tinabloomfield

PostSubject: Re: Taking over for Artist of the month contest   Taking over for Artist of the month contest EmptyMon 30 Jun 2014 - 22:37

I did just see this post. Thanks Pia, for helping. You can send me your pictures to tinabloomfield@att.net, OR PM them to me here on the forum. I would rather they be Pm'd here, but if you cant figure it out, your more than welcome to email them to me. I cant wait to et this back up and running  whoohoo whoohoo whoohoo 
Back to top Go down
sandys sweethearts
Toddler
Toddler
sandys sweethearts

PostSubject: Re: Taking over for Artist of the month contest   Taking over for Artist of the month contest EmptyWed 2 Jul 2014 - 10:40

Thanks for taking the time to do this Tina! happyhappy  I googled where you live and only 3 hrs from me. Wish I had the time to join the workshop with all of you thankyou!
Back to top Go down
Tinabloomfield
Tinabloomfield

PostSubject: Re: Taking over for Artist of the month contest   Taking over for Artist of the month contest EmptyWed 2 Jul 2014 - 13:34

I would have loved to meet you in person Sandy!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Taking over for Artist of the month contest   Taking over for Artist of the month contest Empty

Back to top Go down

Taking over for Artist of the month contest
Page 1 of 1