R.E.A.L.. Reborning Expressions & Artful Learning Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum, R.E.A.L. - Reborning Expressions and Artful Learning is designed for reborned artists to get together, take classes, learn from each other and chat about reborning!!!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The best Polypellets I have found!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Patti-Cake Nursery
Toddler
Toddler
Patti-Cake Nursery

The best Polypellets I have found! Empty
PostSubject: The best Polypellets I have found!   The best Polypellets I have found! EmptyThu 22 May 2014 - 19:44

They are available in multiple quantities on eBay from this seller: jaswenson1
I was a little unsure because they looked a bit different than the pellets I had been using but was pleasantly surprised!
They weigh about two times more than your standard polypellet and I LOVE the extra weight they add to the baby's limbs without making them hard they way glass beads do. I am thinking now that I may not need to use the glass beads at all since I found these  bigsmile  which is great because I never fail to make a mess with them!
I ordered 5lbs for $20.00 and got free shipping so the price is great too.
I have so far only had one transaction with the seller but it was a pleasant one with pretty quick shipping.
Back to top Go down
http://www.ebay.com/usr/sophiemarie2cute
stefnanny
Toddler
Toddler

PostSubject: Re: The best Polypellets I have found!   The best Polypellets I have found! EmptySun 25 May 2014 - 0:01

I have ordered from him several times. But the beads are not always the same. I've gotten some that are white and some that are clear. Which ones did you get?
Back to top Go down
Patti-Cake Nursery
Toddler
Toddler
Patti-Cake Nursery

PostSubject: Re: The best Polypellets I have found!   The best Polypellets I have found! EmptySun 25 May 2014 - 12:37

stefnanny wrote:
I have ordered from him several times. But the beads are not always the same. I've gotten some that are white and some that are clear. Which ones  did you get?

Oh well that is good to know! oho 
I received the white pellets..are the clear ones he sells as dense as the white ones?
It seemed to me that the white pellets were heavier than any other clear ones I have found.
Back to top Go down
stefnanny
Toddler
Toddler

PostSubject: Re: The best Polypellets I have found!   The best Polypellets I have found! EmptyThu 29 May 2014 - 2:38

Patti-Cake Nursery wrote:
stefnanny wrote:
I have ordered from him several times. But the beads are not always the same. I've gotten some that are white and some that are clear. Which ones  did you get?

Oh well that is good to know! oho 
I received the white pellets..are the clear ones he sells as dense as the white ones?
It seemed to me that the white pellets were heavier than any other clear ones I have found.

Yes the white ones are denser and heavier. But I like to stuff my babies bodies all the way with pellets and the white ones feel crunchy to me. So I prefer the clear smooth round ones for that. But I do use the white ones in the limbs.
Back to top Go down
Patti-Cake Nursery
Toddler
Toddler
Patti-Cake Nursery

PostSubject: Thank you   The best Polypellets I have found! EmptyThu 29 May 2014 - 16:49

Thanks for the info!  thankyou! 
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The best Polypellets I have found!   The best Polypellets I have found! Empty

Back to top Go down

The best Polypellets I have found!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
R.E.A.L.. Reborning Expressions & Artful Learning Forum :: Reborn Forums :: Store & Ordering Questions-
Jump to: