R.E.A.L.. Reborning Expressions & Artful Learning Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum, R.E.A.L. - Reborning Expressions and Artful Learning is designed for reborned artists to get together, take classes, learn from each other and chat about reborning!!!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

pencil drawing of Lindas furbaby in a sweater!!!

Go down 
+3
kristipeachycheeks
CuteAsAPixie
tupsa
7 posters
AuthorMessage
tupsa
Toddler
Toddler
tupsa

pencil drawing of Lindas furbaby in a sweater!!! Empty
PostSubject: pencil drawing of Lindas furbaby in a sweater!!!   pencil drawing of Lindas furbaby in a sweater!!! EmptySat 5 Apr 2014 - 14:41

HI Everyone, Here is Lindas Furbaby, MIa, in a sweater, we would say jumper but i am trying to behave, lol. I hope you like my drawing of her. She is very cute to draw and delicate lots of floating away bits of hair. Linda would like me to put the rest of Mias sweater and legs on so she has just sent me some more images so that i can do that. What do you think?? I think it is the first time that I have drawn a tiny dog like this. Is Mia a chi?? Thanks for looking

pencil drawing of Lindas furbaby in a sweater!!! Correc10
Back to top Go down
CuteAsAPixie
CuteAsAPixie

PostSubject: Re: pencil drawing of Lindas furbaby in a sweater!!!   pencil drawing of Lindas furbaby in a sweater!!! EmptyWed 26 Nov 2014 - 0:34

Great job on the drawing!
Back to top Go down
kristipeachycheeks
Steady Walker
Steady Walker
kristipeachycheeks

PostSubject: drawing   pencil drawing of Lindas furbaby in a sweater!!! EmptyWed 26 Nov 2014 - 0:36

happyforyou! Beautiful!
Back to top Go down
http://Peachycheeksnursery.com
pia46
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
pia46

PostSubject: Re: pencil drawing of Lindas furbaby in a sweater!!!   pencil drawing of Lindas furbaby in a sweater!!! EmptyWed 26 Nov 2014 - 0:45

tupsa wrote:
HI Everyone, Here is Lindas Furbaby, MIa, in a sweater, we would say jumper but i am trying to behave, lol. I hope you like my drawing of her.  She is very cute to draw and delicate lots of floating away bits of hair. Linda would like me to put the rest of Mias sweater and legs on so she has just sent me some more images so that i can do that. What do you think?? I think it is the first time that I have drawn a tiny dog like this. Is Mia a chi??  Thanks for looking

pencil drawing of Lindas furbaby in a sweater!!! Correc10
Great picture. Do you use projection technique for your portraits, or do you do them free hand? Very nice work either way.
Back to top Go down
tupsa
Toddler
Toddler
tupsa

PostSubject: Re: pencil drawing of Lindas furbaby in a sweater!!!   pencil drawing of Lindas furbaby in a sweater!!! EmptyWed 26 Nov 2014 - 6:27

Thanks Pixie, Kristie and Pia!!! Yes Pia I used to draw totally free hand for years but I only see out of one eye lol and also I have various eyesight problems that can distort an image so now I trace an outline with a lightbox to get the exact proportions and then shade as before. XXXX thankyou!
Back to top Go down
handy denise
Steady Walker
Steady Walker
handy denise

PostSubject: Re: pencil drawing of Lindas furbaby in a sweater!!!   pencil drawing of Lindas furbaby in a sweater!!! EmptyWed 26 Nov 2014 - 9:24

beautiful drawing!
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/handdcreations/
tupsa
Toddler
Toddler
tupsa

PostSubject: Re: pencil drawing of Lindas furbaby in a sweater!!!   pencil drawing of Lindas furbaby in a sweater!!! EmptyWed 26 Nov 2014 - 14:22

Thanks Denise, XXXX
Back to top Go down
izzy
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
izzy

PostSubject: Re: pencil drawing of Lindas furbaby in a sweater!!!   pencil drawing of Lindas furbaby in a sweater!!! EmptyWed 26 Nov 2014 - 16:45

I love your work! Great job! bigsmile
Back to top Go down
http://izzyooaks.blogspot.com
tupsa
Toddler
Toddler
tupsa

PostSubject: Re: pencil drawing of Lindas furbaby in a sweater!!!   pencil drawing of Lindas furbaby in a sweater!!! EmptyWed 26 Nov 2014 - 16:50

tHANKS iZZY xxxxx happyhappy XXXXX
Back to top Go down
mscenteno
Toddler
Toddler
mscenteno

PostSubject: Re: pencil drawing of Lindas furbaby in a sweater!!!   pencil drawing of Lindas furbaby in a sweater!!! EmptyWed 26 Nov 2014 - 20:54

Beautiful drawing!
Back to top Go down
tupsa
Toddler
Toddler
tupsa

PostSubject: Re: pencil drawing of Lindas furbaby in a sweater!!!   pencil drawing of Lindas furbaby in a sweater!!! EmptyWed 26 Nov 2014 - 21:20

Thanks Beth :-))))))) xxxx
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: pencil drawing of Lindas furbaby in a sweater!!!   pencil drawing of Lindas furbaby in a sweater!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

pencil drawing of Lindas furbaby in a sweater!!!
Page 1 of 1