R.E.A.L.. Reborning Expressions & Artful Learning Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum, R.E.A.L. - Reborning Expressions and Artful Learning is designed for reborned artists to get together, take classes, learn from each other and chat about reborning!!!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Which temperature for which makes?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
gardener4444

Which temperature for which makes? Empty
PostSubject: Which temperature for which makes?   Which temperature for which makes? EmptyFri 7 Mar 2014 - 11:59

Hi I'm new to this and have just melted the arms to my new kit in my new halogen oven!! not amused!!
I have a Denise Pratt video that I have been following and have tried to find advice on temperatures across the net but have only found a general opinion of 265C for 8 minutes so I have just tried that but as I say its melted the arms so I'm very nervous of doing any more and don't know what temperatures to use now? I have a Cooper x Jessica Schenk kit from Kiddies Korner but there are no baking instructions with it? Can anyone help please thankyou! 
Back to top Go down
mscenteno
Toddler
Toddler
mscenteno

PostSubject: Re: Which temperature for which makes?   Which temperature for which makes? EmptyFri 7 Mar 2014 - 12:40

Oh my goodness ... it's 265 F not C!
Back to top Go down
gardener4444

PostSubject: Re: Which temperature for which makes?   Which temperature for which makes? EmptyFri 7 Mar 2014 - 12:42

Yes just found that out - thought it seemed hot, live and learn eh lol 
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Which temperature for which makes?   Which temperature for which makes? Empty

Back to top Go down

Which temperature for which makes?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
R.E.A.L.. Reborning Expressions & Artful Learning Forum :: General :: New Members-
Jump to: