R.E.A.L.. Reborning Expressions & Artful Learning Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum, R.E.A.L. - Reborning Expressions and Artful Learning is designed for reborned artists to get together, take classes, learn from each other and chat about reborning!!!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Maxina spoiled me!!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
SharonR
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker

Maxina spoiled me!! Empty
PostSubject: Maxina spoiled me!!   Maxina spoiled me!! EmptyMon 24 Feb 2014 - 16:58

weeeeee!thankyou!  weeeeee! Maxina, thank you for all the wonderful goodies!weeeeee! thankyou! weeeeee!

I'm not totally sure when the package actually arrived because the post office had to send a 2nd notice that it was there waiting. My mom goes to get the mail from the box most days and sometimes the little orange cards they leave for packages gets lost in all her catalogs and magazines.

Anyway, here are a couple of bad pictures (from my cell phone) of all the goodies. My two Christmas swap babies are modeling two of the outfits and the 3rd outfit couldn't find a model because the rest of my babies are getting packed up for the next doll show!

Here's little Addie and Libby in totally gorgeous outfits!! Oh and the beautiful ballet slipper fabric behind them came from Maxina also!! Can't wait to have time to sew something with it!

Maxina spoiled me!! 02_20110

And here are the other goodies! An adorable dress, a purple diaper cover, some eyes (always need those!! lol), and a really cute bear who's arms and legs will curl around and hold on to something super tight! (I'm thinking a baby bottle!)

Maxina spoiled me!! 02_20111

loveyou! loveyou! Thank you again Maxina!! I love love love everything!! loveyou! loveyou!
Back to top Go down
http://sharonskidsandkritters.blogspot.com/
Orange_Grove_Nursery
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Orange_Grove_Nursery

PostSubject: Re: Maxina spoiled me!!   Maxina spoiled me!! EmptyWed 26 Feb 2014 - 22:28

Aww how sweet!  happyforyou! 
Back to top Go down
https://www.etsy.com/shop/orangegrovenursery?ref=hdr_shop_menu
threads
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker

PostSubject: Re: Maxina spoiled me!!   Maxina spoiled me!! EmptyThu 27 Feb 2014 - 3:13

Glad you liked the gifts, I was beginning to wonder if the package had reached you, so
pleased that it has.
Back to top Go down
http://www.threads-for-tiny-tots.webs.com
graciesforeverbabies
Crawler
Crawler
graciesforeverbabies

PostSubject: Re: Maxina spoiled me!!   Maxina spoiled me!! EmptyThu 27 Feb 2014 - 19:06

clapclap  great ... Love the outfits.  weeeeee! 
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Maxina spoiled me!!   Maxina spoiled me!! Empty

Back to top Go down

Maxina spoiled me!!
Page 1 of 1