R.E.A.L.. Reborning Expressions & Artful Learning Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum, R.E.A.L. - Reborning Expressions and Artful Learning is designed for reborned artists to get together, take classes, learn from each other and chat about reborning!!!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Spoiled by Maxina!!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
SharonR
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker

Spoiled by Maxina!! Empty
PostSubject: Spoiled by Maxina!!   Spoiled by Maxina!! EmptyWed 2 Oct 2013 - 0:28

thankyou! weeeeee!  thankyou!weeeeee!  thankyou! 

What an awesome gift bag I received from over the "pond" !!!

Here are the pictures ... sorry about how horrid they are but we still don't have our *real* camera speaking to it's lens yet.

Spoiled by Maxina!! Photo210

And aren't these the cutest shoes? I'm a total sucker for baby shoes!
Spoiled by Maxina!! Photo311

If ever there was a fabric that defines "explosion of color" it's this awesome piece! I've been scouting around for a new table cloth since a bored 6 yr old decided to see how well her scissors would do cutting my old one up while she was "supposed" to be doing homework ... and this is soon to grace my table! I love the wildness of the colors and the print. Did anyone, when they were younger, sit and doodle lines on paper then fill the different sections in with crazy colors? This fabric reminds me of that and I STILL doodle doing that with the grand kids!
Spoiled by Maxina!! Photo711

And then we have this stunning pillow slip/case. It is the most gorgeous thing! Can't wait to use it with my babies for amazing pictures! (Once my good camera is behaving again! lol)
Spoiled by Maxina!! Photo610

And then there's the little boy "silky". That's what my daughter calls the ones her daughters used. Right now my baldy Teddy Winters is clutching it so tightly he won't let me take a picture of him with it. Going to try again tomorrow! What a fun baby prop!
Spoiled by Maxina!! Photo811

And then there's the dress. The "OMG!! IT'S SMOCKED!!" dress. The pink, smocked, with a slip lining dress. If I'm a sucker for baby shoes ... I'm a totally brain dead, drooling, glassy eyed, addicted fool for smocked things.
Spoiled by Maxina!! Photo510

Here is Roseanne Stoete modeling the dress, while laying on the pillow. These things are what dreams are made of!
Spoiled by Maxina!! Photo110

Maxina, you knocked this one out of the park! I totally love every single thing!!
loveyou! loveyou! loveyou! loveyou! loveyou! 
Back to top Go down
http://sharonskidsandkritters.blogspot.com/
Poppy
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Poppy

PostSubject: Re: Spoiled by Maxina!!   Spoiled by Maxina!! EmptyWed 2 Oct 2013 - 4:04

Oooh gorgeous gifts - Maxina sure did spoil you!
Back to top Go down
tanya1975
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
tanya1975

PostSubject: Re: Spoiled by Maxina!!   Spoiled by Maxina!! EmptyWed 2 Oct 2013 - 13:04

Great gifts Sharon!!Maxina is amazing!!!!
Back to top Go down
Orange_Grove_Nursery
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Orange_Grove_Nursery

PostSubject: Re: Spoiled by Maxina!!   Spoiled by Maxina!! EmptyWed 2 Oct 2013 - 15:24

Wonderful gifts! I especially love the pink dress!
Back to top Go down
https://www.etsy.com/shop/orangegrovenursery?ref=hdr_shop_menu
threads
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker

PostSubject: Re: Spoiled by Maxina!!   Spoiled by Maxina!! EmptyThu 3 Oct 2013 - 5:04

I am so happy you love the items. I made a kaftan out of that fabric
gets loads of lovely comments. Look forward to seeing your table cloth
when you have hemmed it.
Back to top Go down
http://www.threads-for-tiny-tots.webs.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Spoiled by Maxina!!   Spoiled by Maxina!! Empty

Back to top Go down

Spoiled by Maxina!!
Page 1 of 1