R.E.A.L.. Reborning Expressions & Artful Learning Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum, R.E.A.L. - Reborning Expressions and Artful Learning is designed for reborned artists to get together, take classes, learn from each other and chat about reborning!!!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

febuary round robin

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
jamie taylor
Crawler
Crawler

febuary round robin  Empty
PostSubject: febuary round robin    febuary round robin  EmptySat 22 Feb 2014 - 13:47

I got my round robin Thursday but I got in late and I didn't open it until today I'll to get picture of my stash posted. tomorrow. thankyou!  I want to thank GRACE LANG everything is so pretty I love all of it. I have not been able to post pitcures of the wonderful gifts I got. I got a shirt and pant set ; headbands; lacy socks; braclets; thinning medium; and some comsetic wedges. Grace I want to thank you again for the gifts.

Last edited by jamie taylor on Mon 3 Mar 2014 - 14:02; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
graciesforeverbabies
Crawler
Crawler
graciesforeverbabies

febuary round robin  Empty
PostSubject: Re: febuary round robin    febuary round robin  EmptySun 23 Feb 2014 - 0:25

You are welcome.happyforyou!  I'm so glad you like it.  clapclap 
I had fun doing this for you. loveyou!
Back to top Go down

febuary round robin
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
R.E.A.L.. Reborning Expressions & Artful Learning Forum :: Reborn Forums :: Swap Meet! :: Round Robins-
Jump to: