R.E.A.L.. Reborning Expressions & Artful Learning Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum, R.E.A.L. - Reborning Expressions and Artful Learning is designed for reborned artists to get together, take classes, learn from each other and chat about reborning!!!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

January Artist of the Month

Go down 
+14
Lethasbabyminenursery
izzy
bearysweethearts
Tinabloomfield
Jenny In NH
jo_lil_sugars
loretta
Orange_Grove_Nursery
dufayk
Lara
kristipeachycheeks
Nealy33
LaRenna
2ndchildhoodnursery
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Blossoms_and_Blessings
Steady Walker
Steady Walker
Blossoms_and_Blessings

January Artist of the Month - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: January Artist of the Month   January Artist of the Month - Page 2 EmptySun 5 Jan 2014 - 23:04

LaRenna wrote:
I agree, anyone should be able to enter, winners and non-winners. Each month is a different month and a different Artist of "The Month" contest. Each reborn is unique. I do think it should always be a different baby, not the same that has already been entered (non-winning baby). If a different reborn is entered for another month, no one would know who created the new reborn, still anonymous. At the end of the year, if all voting is fair by voters, the poll would show who is the favorite reborn, not who is the favorite artist.
Linda

I know that other forums have similar contests and I'm pretty sure that if you win one month, you are ineligible from enter the other months. Seems fair to spread the love around  wink  Plus if one lady won multiple times/months, they would have an advantage to winning the overall prize. My opinion would be to win once and then let others have a chance.
Back to top Go down
jo_lil_sugars
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
jo_lil_sugars

PostSubject: Re: January Artist of the Month   January Artist of the Month - Page 2 EmptySun 5 Jan 2014 - 23:12

Thank you Becky, I was confused  eyeroll 

I think Artist of the Month is 1 contest that rolls into a final entry. If the same artist won them all, then there isn't even a contest....  even if the same artist won several it wouldn't be right.  We need 12 different artist to make 1 artist of the month for a good competition contest.
Back to top Go down
Blossoms_and_Blessings
Steady Walker
Steady Walker
Blossoms_and_Blessings

PostSubject: Re: January Artist of the Month   January Artist of the Month - Page 2 EmptySun 5 Jan 2014 - 23:45

jo_lil_sugars wrote:

I think Artist of the Month is 1 contest that rolls into a final entry. If the same artist won them all, then there isn't even a contest....  even if the same artist won several it wouldn't be right.  We need 12 different artist to make 1 artist of the month for a good competition contest.

lol  Glad I could help clarify!

I agree about needing 12 winners.
Back to top Go down
jo_lil_sugars
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
jo_lil_sugars

PostSubject: Re: January Artist of the Month   January Artist of the Month - Page 2 EmptySun 5 Jan 2014 - 23:49

Blossoms_and_Blessings wrote:
jo_lil_sugars wrote:

lol  Glad I could help clarify!  

I agree about needing 12 winners.
 lol  me too!!
Back to top Go down
2ndchildhoodnursery
2ndchildhoodnursery

PostSubject: Re: January Artist of the Month   January Artist of the Month - Page 2 EmptyMon 6 Jan 2014 - 0:08

I don't have an issue with making it if you win you can not reenter for the remaining months of the year. But I will clarify with Lara and let everyone know.

And BTW, the contest is loaded now and will run till next Sunday with the winner posted on Monday.
Back to top Go down
Lethasbabyminenursery
Crawler
Crawler
Lethasbabyminenursery

PostSubject: Re: January Artist of the Month   January Artist of the Month - Page 2 EmptyMon 6 Jan 2014 - 0:53

Lots of beautiful babies up there!!

Last edited by Lethasbabyminenursery on Mon 6 Jan 2014 - 0:58; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : found answer)
Back to top Go down
http://BabyMinerebornnursery-letha.com
jo_lil_sugars
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
jo_lil_sugars

PostSubject: Re: January Artist of the Month   January Artist of the Month - Page 2 EmptyMon 6 Jan 2014 - 12:05

I can't find it  sad  I've searched contest and nothing, I searched poll contest & nothing, I searched Artist of the Month contest and get this  IDK 
Back to top Go down
2ndchildhoodnursery
2ndchildhoodnursery

PostSubject: Re: January Artist of the Month   January Artist of the Month - Page 2 EmptyMon 6 Jan 2014 - 13:42

Here you go Jo.

http://www.realreborn.com/t19475-artist-of-the-month-voting
Back to top Go down
jo_lil_sugars
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
jo_lil_sugars

PostSubject: Re: January Artist of the Month   January Artist of the Month - Page 2 EmptyMon 6 Jan 2014 - 14:33

thankyou! 
Back to top Go down
Lara
Admin
Admin
Lara

PostSubject: Re: January Artist of the Month   January Artist of the Month - Page 2 EmptyMon 6 Jan 2014 - 14:46

As far as entries for Artist of the Month....if you win one month, I would ask that you step down from entering the following month. This helps give others a chance to win, as well. So if you win January, you need to wait until March to enter again.

For the Artist of the Year, the 12 winning babies will be submitted for final voting. So there will be 12 entries, but not necessarily 12 Artists.

I do understand that some of you would like if you win once, that's it to give more artists regardless of skill level a chance to win, but the point of this contest and of the huge prize at the end of the year to compliment the very best with their artistry skills. There are many very talented artists on this forum that do not participate in the classes, and this give them a chance to enter a contest at their skill level. The class contest give everyone a chance to enter regardless of your skill level, as we have classes for beginners to advanced. We also have random fun contest for all members of REAL to participate in that don;t require reborning skills to give some of our sculptors, collectors and boutique ladies on REAL a chance to participate in contest. We try to offer something for everyone on REAL

But, this particular contest, is based on your skill level.  bigsmile 

From what I have seen from the entries, we have some super talented ladies on REAL, and I'm super excited to be offering this to you all, and appreciate Michele in putting this together for us.  bigsmile 
Back to top Go down
2ndchildhoodnursery
2ndchildhoodnursery

PostSubject: Re: January Artist of the Month   January Artist of the Month - Page 2 EmptyMon 6 Jan 2014 - 15:46

Lara wrote:
As far as entries for Artist of the Month....if you win one month, I would ask that you step down from entering the following month. This helps give others a chance to win, as well. So if you win January, you need to wait until March to enter again.

For the Artist of the Year, the 12 winning babies will be submitted for final voting. So there will be 12 entries, but not necessarily 12 Artists.

I do understand that some of you would  like if you win once, that's it to give more artists regardless of skill level a chance to win, but the point of this contest and of the huge prize at the end of the year to compliment the very best with their artistry skills. There are many very talented artists on this forum that do not participate in the classes, and this give them a chance to enter a contest at their skill level. The class contest give everyone a chance to enter regardless of your skill level, as we have classes for beginners to advanced. We also have random fun contest for all members of REAL to participate in that don;t require reborning skills to give some of our sculptors, collectors and boutique ladies on REAL a chance to participate in contest. We try to offer something for everyone on REAL

But, this particular contest, is based on your skill level.  bigsmile 

From what I have seen from the entries, we have some super talented ladies on REAL, and I'm super excited to be offering this to you all, and appreciate Michele in putting this together for us.   bigsmile 

Well said Lara,  thankyou!  for clearing this up.
And putting this together is no problem, it is actually fun cuz I get to see all the babies first.  lol 
Back to top Go down
izzy
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
izzy

PostSubject: Re: January Artist of the Month   January Artist of the Month - Page 2 EmptyMon 6 Jan 2014 - 21:56

Oh, ok, got it!  That makes sense Lara. bigsmile 

Last edited by izzy on Mon 6 Jan 2014 - 21:59; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : read Lara's post ;))
Back to top Go down
http://izzyooaks.blogspot.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: January Artist of the Month   January Artist of the Month - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

January Artist of the Month
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2