R.E.A.L.. Reborning Expressions & Artful Learning Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum, R.E.A.L. - Reborning Expressions and Artful Learning is designed for reborned artists to get together, take classes, learn from each other and chat about reborning!!!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

please keep me and my pets in prayer

Go down 
+2
Tinabloomfield
victoryah(lovett nursery)
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Toddler
Toddler

please keep me and my pets in prayer Empty
PostSubject: please keep me and my pets in prayer   please keep me and my pets in prayer EmptyThu 3 Oct 2013 - 14:50

i am in a shelter for battered women and my yorkie puppy is being taken care of by a wonderful rescue. i get to see her almost anytime i want. i get to see the mini schnauzers a little almost everyday. im trying to get them to the rescue, too, but im afraid of taking them out of their element.
last weekend my partner of 10 years beat me up and almost killed me and then called the police and said i did it. im learning now that everything ive been through has been abuse. im scared to death. im hoping to get my dolly stuff out, but i dont know.
ty
victoryah
Back to top Go down
Tinabloomfield
Tinabloomfield

PostSubject: Re: please keep me and my pets in prayer   please keep me and my pets in prayer EmptyThu 3 Oct 2013 - 20:28

prayers going up on your behalf!
Back to top Go down
momiof4girlz
Toddler
Toddler

PostSubject: Re: please keep me and my pets in prayer   please keep me and my pets in prayer EmptyThu 3 Oct 2013 - 22:21

prayer  Keeping you and your pets in my prayers. May you find comfort and strength during this time. Hugs loveyou!  Barbi
Back to top Go down
Toddler
Toddler

PostSubject: Re: please keep me and my pets in prayer   please keep me and my pets in prayer EmptyFri 4 Oct 2013 - 22:44

thanks ladies. I will be praying for everyone here, too. I am only on for a minute as I have to go back to shelter and the internet is very iffy. I can come to my friends house some and use theirs, but I have so much to do to get ready to leave. can you imagine packing 6 yrs of babies and clothes? seriously, I am having major panic attacks but for the last few years I have been battling one sickness after another, once I decided to leave, I have not been sick once.
thanks again and God Bless.
hugs
victoryah
Back to top Go down
Orange_Grove_Nursery
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Orange_Grove_Nursery

PostSubject: Re: please keep me and my pets in prayer   please keep me and my pets in prayer EmptyFri 4 Oct 2013 - 23:21

If you do decide to go back and pack your doll stuff and clothes, DO NOT go alone, and DO NOT listen to anything your [former] partner says. He will do his best to try and guilt you into staying and you CANNOT do that, for your own life & safety. I'd even suggest that you try asking the police if they would accompany you...if you must go at all. Praying for you. prayer prayer prayer 
Back to top Go down
https://www.etsy.com/shop/orangegrovenursery?ref=hdr_shop_menu
Dreaming Angel
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Dreaming Angel

PostSubject: Re: please keep me and my pets in prayer   please keep me and my pets in prayer EmptySat 5 Oct 2013 - 10:15

l agree with Rachel,take some one with you if you do go back to get your stuff incase the coward trys anything on.Sending prayers for you and your pets
Back to top Go down
http://dreamingangelnursery.webs.com
Toddler
Toddler

PostSubject: Re: please keep me and my pets in prayer   please keep me and my pets in prayer EmptyTue 8 Oct 2013 - 19:10

thanks ladies. i agree so much. i took a local cop with me and he was kind to wait for me to grab a few things and the dogs. today i had a visit by the police department detective. he said they had sheriffs that would come and help me by standing by while i packed my dolls and other stuff, all i had to do was make a time to go. they are kind. i had to go to the store today and i was a nervous wreck as it was where we always shopped. i wish i could have my service dog with me, it would have been easier.
thanks for your prayers. i pray for you daily.
victoryah

ps.
tbh
the doll kits are the least of my worries, i will like it just to be out and with my pets in one home. please pray we find one. im looking for one of the little houses on wheels. maybe i could make it to a doll workshop or show that way.

Back to top Go down
Orange_Grove_Nursery
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Orange_Grove_Nursery

PostSubject: Re: please keep me and my pets in prayer   please keep me and my pets in prayer EmptyTue 8 Oct 2013 - 19:34

I'm so glad the Police and Sheriff's departments are helping you, that makes me feel so much better! You take care of you, I'll be praying! loveyou! 
Back to top Go down
https://www.etsy.com/shop/orangegrovenursery?ref=hdr_shop_menu
Toddler
Toddler

PostSubject: Re: please keep me and my pets in prayer   please keep me and my pets in prayer EmptyWed 9 Oct 2013 - 22:04

ty. how is everyone else?
im keeping all of you in my prayers as i have my daily devotions.
must say i miss my reborning.
victoryah
Back to top Go down
threads
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker

PostSubject: Re: please keep me and my pets in prayer   please keep me and my pets in prayer EmptyThu 10 Oct 2013 - 0:48

My prayers are with you for a more peaceful life. you have taken the right decision
to set yourself free from a horrible bully, keep positive. How lovely of your local
Police to assist you.
Back to top Go down
http://www.threads-for-tiny-tots.webs.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: please keep me and my pets in prayer   please keep me and my pets in prayer Empty

Back to top Go down

please keep me and my pets in prayer
Page 1 of 1