R.E.A.L.. Reborning Expressions & Artful Learning Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum, R.E.A.L. - Reborning Expressions and Artful Learning is designed for reborned artists to get together, take classes, learn from each other and chat about reborning!!!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Glad to have found a great place

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
FairyLove

Glad to have found a great place Empty
PostSubject: Glad to have found a great place   Glad to have found a great place EmptySun 29 Sep 2013 - 2:58

I'm a newbie, but I'm creative and a quick learner.
I have three kids, 2 stepsons, and a mini-zoo. I home school the kids, my husband and I own/operate a painting & general construction business, I breed/rehab sugar gliders, I vend sugar glider items.
I stumbled across a page on Facebook which led me to a lot of research on reborning as well as to this site. I'm big on researching anything that I may venture into, I even lurked for a bit before signing up here, lol.
I am interested in learning partially for myself and my daughter, but mostly for one of my sisters who lost my niece before she took her first breath. lilangel 

Back to top Go down
mscenteno
Toddler
Toddler
mscenteno

PostSubject: Re: Glad to have found a great place   Glad to have found a great place EmptySun 29 Sep 2013 - 9:40

Welcome to REAL. You have found a great place to learn about reborning.
Back to top Go down
Lara
Admin
Admin
Lara

PostSubject: Re: Glad to have found a great place   Glad to have found a great place EmptySun 29 Sep 2013 - 10:18

:real:  Great to meet you!!! Looking forward to seeing your babies!!! happyforyou! 
Back to top Go down
Jenny In NH
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Jenny In NH

PostSubject: Re: Glad to have found a great place   Glad to have found a great place EmptySun 29 Sep 2013 - 16:30

FairyLove wrote:
I'm a newbie, but I'm creative and a quick learner.
I have three kids, 2 stepsons, and a mini-zoo. I home school the kids, my husband and I own/operate a painting & general construction business, I breed/rehab sugar gliders, I vend sugar glider items.
I stumbled across a page on Facebook which led me to a lot of research on reborning as well as to this site. I'm big on researching anything that I may venture into, I even lurked for a bit before signing up here, lol.
I am interested in learning partially for myself and my daughter, but mostly for one of my sisters who lost my niece before she took her first breath. lilangel 

Welcome to REAL!!! welcome :real: welcome 

This is a great place to learn!! Sorry for your sister's loss angelsmiley 

We have several ladies here on REAL that have made babies for special occasions to resemble a baby in real life!! They are great at suggestions on kits to use too! We have a plethara of info here!!

Hugssssss
Back to top Go down
FairyLove

PostSubject: Re: Glad to have found a great place   Glad to have found a great place EmptyMon 30 Sep 2013 - 1:09

[/quote]Welcome to REAL!!! welcome :real: welcome 

This is a great place to learn!! Sorry for your sister's loss angelsmiley 

We have several ladies here on REAL that have made babies for special occasions to resemble a baby in real life!! They are great at suggestions on kits to use too!  We have a plethara of info here!!

Hugssssss[/quote]
Thank you for your condolences. thankyou! 
I've only seen a few pictures of my niece, I wasn't there in person for her birth so I don't have any of my own, but she now has a sister that I can use to help pick the kit that would be best for her. I think I'll try to practice a bit before I jump right in on doing her's, I want it to be perfect... From the pictures I've seen on here this really is the best place to learn!
Does anyone have any suggestions on where to start with getting supplies? I've kind of been sporadically looking around online, but I'm having issues finding the heat set paints other than Ebay.
Back to top Go down
bearysweethearts

PostSubject: Re: Glad to have found a great place   Glad to have found a great place EmptyMon 30 Sep 2013 - 20:24

Hi, welcome to REAL! welcome :real:  You found the perfect place to learn.I also have a mini zoo, I breed Yorkie and toy poodles.   Glad you could join us . happyforyou!   Kathy
Back to top Go down
FairyLove

PostSubject: Re: Glad to have found a great place   Glad to have found a great place EmptyMon 30 Sep 2013 - 21:35

Not sure what happened, but I guess it never posted. Thank all of you lovely ladies for the warm welcome! I'm very excited about being here!
I love yorkies, but my dogs are mini-schnauzer mixes (rescued).
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Glad to have found a great place   Glad to have found a great place Empty

Back to top Go down

Glad to have found a great place
Page 1 of 1