R.E.A.L.. Reborning Expressions & Artful Learning Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum, R.E.A.L. - Reborning Expressions and Artful Learning is designed for reborned artists to get together, take classes, learn from each other and chat about reborning!!!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Glad to be here

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Jlynn93

Glad to be here  Empty
PostSubject: Glad to be here    Glad to be here  EmptySat 3 Jun 2017 - 21:45

Hello, I'm very glad to be here to chat with other reborn collectors and artist. My name is Jessica. I'm 24 and I'm a reborn artist and collector. I have two reborns so far and currently working on my first toddler. I'm super excited to get her finished up and put together. She is the Tibby sculpt by Donna Rupert. Her name will be Analynn Rose. The two reborns I have that are already reborned are: Shyann by Alenia Peterson,(Erica Gardenia), and a berenguer reborn, (Gracelyn Brianne), I will also be reborning the Aubrey kit by Denise Pratt. I hope to make some friends here, though I doubt that I will be sharing my reborns that often. People have made some nasty comments to me in the past. I am a new artist and my work may not be that good, but I love each baby I make. Since I make them for me and do not sell, I don't care if other collectors like them or not. With that said, I am very glad to be here as this forum looks very nice. thankyou!
Back to top Go down
cherielynn09
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
cherielynn09

Glad to be here  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Glad to be here    Glad to be here  EmptySat 3 Jun 2017 - 22:22

welcome welcome welcome welcome

Glad to see you!! Looking forward to getting to know you and seeing your little sweeties!!!
Back to top Go down
Jenny In NH
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Jenny In NH

Glad to be here  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Glad to be here    Glad to be here  EmptySun 4 Jun 2017 - 0:56

Jlynn93 wrote:
Hello, I'm very glad to be here to chat with other reborn collectors and artist. My name is Jessica. I'm 24 and I'm a reborn artist and collector. I have two reborns so far and currently working on my first toddler. I'm super excited to get her finished up and put together. She is the Tibby sculpt by Donna Rupert. Her name will be Analynn Rose. The two reborns I have that are already reborned are: Shyann by Alenia Peterson,(Erica Gardenia), and a berenguer reborn, (Gracelyn Brianne), I will also be reborning the Aubrey kit by Denise Pratt. I hope to make some friends here, though I doubt that I will be sharing my reborns that often. People have made some nasty comments to me in the past. I am a new artist and my work may not be that good, but I love each baby I make. Since I make them for me and do not sell, I don't care if other collectors like them or not. With that said, I am very glad to be here as this forum looks very nice. thankyou!  
Hi Jessica!!

Welcome to REAL!!!

What a beautiful name choice for your Tibby sculpt!! Ohh and you other two reborns as well!! You sure do know how to pick some pretty names!!!

Don't worry about what other cruel people say!! Everyone has to learn and start somewhere!!! We were all new at one time, and we all keep learning
new things as we go!! Its an ever evolving art form!!!

I don't think any of us appreciate unwanted nasty comments!  So sorry that has happened to you!  We have lots of really great people here!!  Hope
you have some positive experiences soon, reborning is such a rewarding art~!

Glad to be here  Welcom20
Back to top Go down
pia46
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
pia46

Glad to be here  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Glad to be here    Glad to be here  EmptySun 4 Jun 2017 - 1:09

You have a good attitude! Learning from comments made by others is important to growth, so please don't quit sharing!
Back to top Go down
Jlynn93

Glad to be here  Empty
PostSubject: Thanks everyone   Glad to be here  EmptySun 4 Jun 2017 - 20:28

Thanks to everyone for the warm welcome and for the nice comments.
Back to top Go down
Carolynsdollhouse
Steady Walker
Steady Walker
Carolynsdollhouse

Glad to be here  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Glad to be here    Glad to be here  EmptyFri 11 Aug 2017 - 14:38

Good Afternoon Jessica,
Welcome!!!! welcome :real:
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/CarolynAnnDuff
Sponsored content

Glad to be here  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Glad to be here    Glad to be here  Empty

Back to top Go down

Glad to be here
Page 1 of 1