R.E.A.L.. Reborning Expressions & Artful Learning Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum, R.E.A.L. - Reborning Expressions and Artful Learning is designed for reborned artists to get together, take classes, learn from each other and chat about reborning!!!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Thanks a bunch Becky for my Aug RR!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
amberohio
Toddler
Toddler
amberohio

Thanks a bunch Becky for my Aug RR! Empty
PostSubject: Thanks a bunch Becky for my Aug RR!   Thanks a bunch Becky for my Aug RR! EmptyWed 28 Aug 2013 - 13:44

I love love love the hat and legging set it's adorable! Also a thanks to your little girl for the Pooh Bear artwork. My daughter which is 8 yrs old hung it on the fridge next to her artwork. The tigger paci will look great with the set. Thank You!!
Thanks a bunch Becky for my Aug RR! 004_zps1a247e75
Thanks a bunch Becky for my Aug RR! 003_zps1e87cc01
Back to top Go down
Orange_Grove_Nursery
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Orange_Grove_Nursery

PostSubject: Re: Thanks a bunch Becky for my Aug RR!   Thanks a bunch Becky for my Aug RR! EmptyWed 28 Aug 2013 - 15:17

Very cute! I see I'm not the only one who has a daughter who likes to draw for people I send things to! The last two reborns I sold went home with a drawing courtesy of my daughter Anna! bigsmile 
Back to top Go down
https://www.etsy.com/shop/orangegrovenursery?ref=hdr_shop_menu
Blossoms_and_Blessings
Steady Walker
Steady Walker
Blossoms_and_Blessings

PostSubject: Re: Thanks a bunch Becky for my Aug RR!   Thanks a bunch Becky for my Aug RR! EmptyWed 28 Aug 2013 - 19:07

I'm so glad that you like the hat and leggings. bigsmile  Emily said, "We should send something else....I'll draw a picture." She loves to draw and paint and etc. I'm glad that it came when it was still August. lol 
Back to top Go down
Blossoms_and_Blessings
Steady Walker
Steady Walker
Blossoms_and_Blessings

PostSubject: Re: Thanks a bunch Becky for my Aug RR!   Thanks a bunch Becky for my Aug RR! EmptyFri 30 Aug 2013 - 22:02

This was the design for the leg warmers that I did first.  I didn't like the way the honey pots looked.  eyeroll  I liked how the trees came out MUCH better!

Thanks a bunch Becky for my Aug RR! AugustSwap_HoneyPotLeggings_01

Thanks a bunch Becky for my Aug RR! AugustSwap_HoneyPotLeggings_02
Back to top Go down
Orange_Grove_Nursery
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Orange_Grove_Nursery

PostSubject: Re: Thanks a bunch Becky for my Aug RR!   Thanks a bunch Becky for my Aug RR! EmptyFri 30 Aug 2013 - 23:07

Yeah, the pots need a lip on them to look more like Pooh's "hunny" pots.

Thanks a bunch Becky for my Aug RR! Winnie10

I really like how the trees turned out though. bigsmile 
Back to top Go down
Blossoms_and_Blessings
Steady Walker
Steady Walker
Blossoms_and_Blessings

PostSubject: Re: Thanks a bunch Becky for my Aug RR!   Thanks a bunch Becky for my Aug RR! EmptyFri 30 Aug 2013 - 23:27

Orange_Grove_Nursery wrote:
Yeah, the pots need a lip on them to look more like Pooh's "hunny" pots.  

Thanks a bunch Becky for my Aug RR! Winnie10

I really like how the trees turned out though. bigsmile 
I was trying to make them have enough room for the word "HONEY" which limited my creativeness on shape! (I guess that should have been "HUNNY"!)  Dan wondered why I made them different colors as "honey pots are yellow".  The picture you posted doesn't even show a yellow one!
Back to top Go down
Orange_Grove_Nursery
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Orange_Grove_Nursery

PostSubject: Re: Thanks a bunch Becky for my Aug RR!   Thanks a bunch Becky for my Aug RR! EmptyFri 30 Aug 2013 - 23:33

You maybe could have done just one taller pot per leg warmer maybe, then you could have made a lid, a lip, and a fatter "middle" of the pot with the words "HUNNY". You could still try it and then sell them. bigsmile 
Back to top Go down
Blossoms_and_Blessings
Steady Walker
Steady Walker
Blossoms_and_Blessings

PostSubject: Re: Thanks a bunch Becky for my Aug RR!   Thanks a bunch Becky for my Aug RR! EmptyFri 30 Aug 2013 - 23:41

Orange_Grove_Nursery wrote:
You maybe could have done just one taller pot per leg warmer maybe, then you could have made a lid, a lip, and a fatter "middle" of the pot with the words "HUNNY".  You could still try it and then sell them. bigsmile 
That's an idea. The way the idea "looked" in my head didn't come across in the actual product, which is a big reason why I put it aside and moved on to a new design! Switching colors was a bit fiddly, too. I also hadn't ever made a leg warmer, so size was an issue, too (the first one was too big)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Thanks a bunch Becky for my Aug RR!   Thanks a bunch Becky for my Aug RR! Empty

Back to top Go down

Thanks a bunch Becky for my Aug RR!
Page 1 of 1