R.E.A.L.. Reborning Expressions & Artful Learning Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum, R.E.A.L. - Reborning Expressions and Artful Learning is designed for reborned artists to get together, take classes, learn from each other and chat about reborning!!!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hello - New member here

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Dragonflykissez
Dragonflykissez

Hello - New member here Empty
PostSubject: Hello - New member here   Hello - New member here EmptyFri 23 Aug 2013 - 18:52

[b]Hello everyone!

Thought after a week of being here I would finally post my introduction message lol...sorry about that.
My name is Liz Sullivan, and I am a new reborn artist. I just started at the beginning of 2013, before then I researched as much as I could about this hobby to learn all I could. I am not one to want to just jump into something without learning all I can about it. The journey was frustrating and long, but good. Until I finally found this video by Lara on micro rooting...best video ever you all. I highly recommend it, the clarity in her video and the way she explains the technique is awesome. I am still learning and practicing the micro rooting and by no means am I an expert, but am excited that I am not the only one that takes longer to do the rooting on on a reborn doll. I no longer feel alone in this, because at one point before finding Lara's video I was so frustrated to tears I wondered if I would be able to accomplish that goal. After the video though I did find new hope that I could accomplish this goal in time.

I am also excited that I now have a baby up for sale on ebay...I have done some before this doll, but she is the first I have on ebay(The ebay I am using is my Mom's account). Anyone that wants to take a look please feel free to do so. Any feedback would be greatly appreciated. I will also put a picture of her up on here. This baby has a soft auburn mohair wig, as I am still learning micro rooting.

Hello - New member here Img0432378

Look forward to hearing back from you and getting to know you here. Thank you for letting me join.

Liz

Heart Kisses Nursery

Back to top Go down
bearysweethearts

PostSubject: Re: Hello - New member here   Hello - New member here EmptyFri 23 Aug 2013 - 22:18

Hi ,and welcome to REAL Liz! welcome :real:  You have come to  the perfect place to learn. I studied reborning almost a year before painting my fisrt baby. Then I took Lara's classe's and I have learned more from her and the ladies on this forum than I ever could have anywhere else.  Glad you are here with us! !happyforyou!  Kathy

Last edited by bearysweethearts on Fri 23 Aug 2013 - 22:24; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
cherielynn09
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
cherielynn09

PostSubject: Re: Hello - New member here   Hello - New member here EmptyFri 23 Aug 2013 - 22:20

Hi there...and WELCOME!!!!
Back to top Go down
Dragonflykissez
Dragonflykissez

PostSubject: RE: Hello - New member here   Hello - New member here EmptyFri 23 Aug 2013 - 23:04

oops forgot to put up the link to my doll on ebay lol. Kinda hard for you to give me feedback with no link to her lol. Been a long day.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/330999506008?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

Thank you also for the welcomes :) look forward to getting to know you and glad to be part of this group.

Liz
Heart Kisses Nursery
Back to top Go down
Retired Nursery
Toddler
Toddler

PostSubject: RE: New member here    Hello - New member here EmptySat 24 Aug 2013 - 9:21

:real: I love it here and EVERYONE will help you here in anyway they can. I have been here since February and I also started in January. I have learned a lot here!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hello - New member here   Hello - New member here Empty

Back to top Go down

Hello - New member here
Page 1 of 1