R.E.A.L.. Reborning Expressions & Artful Learning Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum, R.E.A.L. - Reborning Expressions and Artful Learning is designed for reborned artists to get together, take classes, learn from each other and chat about reborning!!!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Newbie from Colorado

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
kelseydoll
Toddler
Toddler
kelseydoll

Newbie from Colorado Empty
PostSubject: Newbie from Colorado   Newbie from Colorado EmptyTue 20 Aug 2013 - 0:26

Hi! I'm new to reborning, but have been making dolls ever since I can remember. Late last year, after 40 years of dollmaking (most recently art dolls as taught by Jack Johnston), I declared to my family that I was finally done making dolls. (Haha! I don't think they believed me anyway.)

I love these sweet little babies! After months of scouring the internet for help, I'm excited to find this forum and Lara's remarkable wonderful ebooks and online classes! whoohoo whoohoo 

Last edited by kelseydoll on Tue 20 Aug 2013 - 0:28; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Trying to figure out the emoticons)
Back to top Go down
bearysweethearts

PostSubject: Re: Newbie from Colorado   Newbie from Colorado EmptyWed 21 Aug 2013 - 23:53

Hi, and welcome to REAL!welcome :real:  You came to the perfect place to learn.happyforyou! hamsterdance dancingelephant  Kathy
Back to top Go down
threads
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker

PostSubject: Re: Newbie from Colorado   Newbie from Colorado EmptyFri 23 Aug 2013 - 9:29

Welcome to Real
Back to top Go down
http://www.threads-for-tiny-tots.webs.com
kelseydoll
Toddler
Toddler
kelseydoll

PostSubject: Thanks   Newbie from Colorado EmptySat 24 Aug 2013 - 23:35

I really did come to the perfect place! I've been loving looking at all the absolutely gorgeous little babies, interesting posts and great tutorials and I'm awed by the remarkable talent of you all! Now, if I could just figure out how to put the emoticons in...

:) KarenC
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Newbie from Colorado   Newbie from Colorado Empty

Back to top Go down

Newbie from Colorado
Page 1 of 1