R.E.A.L.. Reborning Expressions & Artful Learning Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum, R.E.A.L. - Reborning Expressions and Artful Learning is designed for reborned artists to get together, take classes, learn from each other and chat about reborning!!!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

just bought three books and no where to download

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
victoryah(lovett nursery)
Toddler
Toddler

just bought three books and no where to download Empty
PostSubject: just bought three books and no where to download   just bought three books and no where to download EmptyMon 8 Jul 2013 - 3:04

hello! i just bought three books: preemie, strawberries and cream, and AA and got a receipt from paypal but no links for the books. can you help? victoryah1974@yahoo.com THANKS!
victoryah
Back to top Go down
Toddler
Toddler

PostSubject: Re: just bought three books and no where to download   just bought three books and no where to download EmptyMon 8 Jul 2013 - 4:16

found them! brain fart!
kuckoo-crazy 
Back to top Go down
jo_lil_sugars
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
jo_lil_sugars

PostSubject: Re: just bought three books and no where to download   just bought three books and no where to download EmptyMon 8 Jul 2013 - 7:16

I was just getting ready to reply when I saw your "brain fart".... lol  I'm glad I'm not the only one who has them lol  lol 
Back to top Go down
Toddler
Toddler

PostSubject: Re: just bought three books and no where to download   just bought three books and no where to download EmptyTue 9 Jul 2013 - 9:24

i guess they took a bit longer to show up for some reason? anyway, got them and im so happy. i will be starting the first of about 5 babies tomorrow. goodnite, going back to zzzzzzzzzzzzz
victoryah thankyou! thankyou! thankyou! 
Back to top Go down
jo_lil_sugars
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
jo_lil_sugars

PostSubject: Re: just bought three books and no where to download   just bought three books and no where to download EmptyTue 9 Jul 2013 - 9:29

WOW!! You are going to need to sleep because you are going to be one busy little bee.....
Back to top Go down
Toddler
Toddler

PostSubject: Re: just bought three books and no where to download   just bought three books and no where to download EmptyThu 11 Jul 2013 - 5:13

you are not kidding.... busy bee for sure..... i do have a question tho, some of the books (aka aa) doesnt say which mop to use for the paint, just says one and half brush or touch of brush. can you tell me which it is, 1/2 or 1/4? thank you very much!
victoryah worthy 
Back to top Go down
jo_lil_sugars
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
jo_lil_sugars

PostSubject: Re: just bought three books and no where to download   just bought three books and no where to download EmptyThu 11 Jul 2013 - 7:39

I used the 1/2 mop unless she states otherwise, you might ask Lara for sure. Please post pics when you can bigsmile 
Back to top Go down
Toddler
Toddler

PostSubject: Re: just bought three books and no where to download   just bought three books and no where to download EmptyThu 11 Jul 2013 - 8:57

i read somewhere that i would find it on preemie or another ebook (which i did buy) and it called for a 3/8th brush, which happens to be practically the only brush i dont have. anyway, ty and i will try using the ones you suggested. im working on two at the moment right now. im working on turning a camryn from bountiful baby into an aa baby except after a few flesh layers, the paint seems to not be taking. i will have to check it later as it is now time for me to hit the hay. the other im working on is an eliza, again from bountiful baby, and im turning it into a just born (i think, cant decide lol). can you tell me how to post photos on here, like can i post here from facebook? anyway, i love the outfit you have on your beautiful baby (the yellow outfit). anyway, i have tons of kits from sales at bountiful baby, so i have tons of stuff to work on, which is good considering i have no money to buy all the sweet new kits out there right now!
victoryah
coffee? 
Back to top Go down
jo_lil_sugars
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
jo_lil_sugars

PostSubject: Re: just bought three books and no where to download   just bought three books and no where to download EmptySat 13 Jul 2013 - 22:58

Sorry, I just saw this post... You can post from you computer put your curser on the picture 3rd over to the left of the you tube icon. It will say HOST AN IMAGE. Click on it then hit BROWSE find your pic, then click HOST IT after you go the picture you want. Wait until 3 links show up, click the COPY button on the middle link and then copy the the link and paste it to your post, then hit PREVIEW to make sure it shows up. You can as many pictures as you want bigsmile 
Back to top Go down

just bought three books and no where to download
Page 1 of 1