R.E.A.L.. Reborning Expressions & Artful Learning Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum, R.E.A.L. - Reborning Expressions and Artful Learning is designed for reborned artists to get together, take classes, learn from each other and chat about reborning!!!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Just bought an eBook and ...

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
1ofakindx4
Toddler
Toddler

Just bought an eBook and ... Empty
PostSubject: Just bought an eBook and ...   Just bought an eBook and ... EmptyWed 5 Dec 2012 - 14:44

Hello. I just bought an eBook and was a little disappointed in the picture quality. I am a visual person and the photos help so much. The pictures are blurry and hard to tell what is going on in the photo.

Other than the photos there is a ton of info - which is great but being a visual learner...I wish I would have thought to ask about picture quality.

There are other books I was thinking about buying but don't want to if the photos are not clear.

Back to top Go down
Orange_Grove_Nursery
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Orange_Grove_Nursery

PostSubject: Re: Just bought an eBook and ...   Just bought an eBook and ... EmptyWed 5 Dec 2012 - 16:36

Which book did you buy? Maybe you got an older one, because the newer ones seem fine to me. I've never had troubles with the images not being clear.
Back to top Go down
https://www.etsy.com/shop/orangegrovenursery?ref=hdr_shop_menu
Karen
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Karen

PostSubject: Re: Just bought an eBook and ...   Just bought an eBook and ... EmptyWed 5 Dec 2012 - 16:39

I just went through the American Indian eBook(which is what you purchased) and all of the photos are clear. Perhaps its your computer that is making them not clear. Don't try to enlarge the photos in the eBook because that can distort them, also.
Back to top Go down
http://www.bluefairybabies.com
1ofakindx4
Toddler
Toddler

PostSubject: Re: Just bought an eBook and ...   Just bought an eBook and ... EmptyWed 5 Dec 2012 - 17:44

I didn't try to enlarge them. I simply opened the document....hmmmm I don't have problems with any other images. Any other suggestions?

Back to top Go down
Karen
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Karen

PostSubject: Re: Just bought an eBook and ...   Just bought an eBook and ... EmptyWed 5 Dec 2012 - 17:51

Make sure your pdf reader says 100% at the top. Sometimes they have a mind of their own and enlarge themselves.
Back to top Go down
Orange_Grove_Nursery
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Orange_Grove_Nursery

PostSubject: Re: Just bought an eBook and ...   Just bought an eBook and ... EmptyWed 5 Dec 2012 - 18:17

I also learned that if you have a very old version of PDF reader the "read back" quality won't be so great.
Back to top Go down
https://www.etsy.com/shop/orangegrovenursery?ref=hdr_shop_menu
1ofakindx4
Toddler
Toddler

PostSubject: Re: Just bought an eBook and ...   Just bought an eBook and ... EmptyWed 5 Dec 2012 - 20:49

Karen wrote:
Make sure your pdf reader says 100% at the top. Sometimes they have a mind of their own and enlarge themselves.

Karen - YOU ARE AWESOME! I got home and checked it out and for whatever reason it had enlarged to 173%! Adjusted it to 100% and looks wonderful! Yay! Thank you!

Orange_Grove_Nursery wrote:
I also learned that if you have a very old version of PDF reader the "read back" quality won't be so great.
It turned out to be that Adobe enlarged the document so I got lucky! Thank you for your suggestion!
Back to top Go down
Karen
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Karen

PostSubject: Re: Just bought an eBook and ...   Just bought an eBook and ... EmptyWed 5 Dec 2012 - 21:58

Glad it worked out for you. Yeah, ya never know what Adobe is going to do. wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just bought an eBook and ...   Just bought an eBook and ... Empty

Back to top Go down

Just bought an eBook and ...
Page 1 of 1