R.E.A.L.. Reborning Expressions & Artful Learning Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum, R.E.A.L. - Reborning Expressions and Artful Learning is designed for reborned artists to get together, take classes, learn from each other and chat about reborning!!!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Got My June RR!!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Middleofnowherenursery
Crawler
Crawler

Got My June RR!! Empty
PostSubject: Got My June RR!!   Got My June RR!! EmptyFri 14 Jun 2013 - 19:11

Sharon, you really outdid yourself!! Thank you SO much!!
I received a reborn doll record book, carters 2 piece giraffe pant and onesie set, 2 sets of hair Barretts and 2 adorable headbands!!

Thank you so much!!
I wish I could add photos but I do not have a computer. I do all my online work on my smartphone which is not so smart at putting photos on forums;)

If someone would allow me to text them photos for them to post here, that would be awesome.

Thanks again Sharon!!
Back to top Go down
SharonR
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker

Got My June RR!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Got My June RR!!   Got My June RR!! EmptyFri 14 Jun 2013 - 21:32

I'm glad you liked everything! You can text me photos if you'd like. I was almost on the ball enough because I did think ahead of time that I was going to take pictures for you but in the rush of getting things ready for the post office ... I forgot! *sigh*

If you need my cell number just pm me!

loveyou!
Back to top Go down
http://sharonskidsandkritters.blogspot.com/
Julita
Steady Walker
Steady Walker
Julita

Got My June RR!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Got My June RR!!   Got My June RR!! EmptyTue 18 Jun 2013 - 19:38

You are a lucky girl!!! I also have received one of Sharon's doll record books from a swap and it is SO AWESOME!!! YAY for you!!! Great other gifts too!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Got My June RR!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Got My June RR!!   Got My June RR!! Empty

Back to top Go down

Got My June RR!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
R.E.A.L.. Reborning Expressions & Artful Learning Forum :: Reborn Forums :: Swap Meet! :: Round Robins-
Jump to: