R.E.A.L.. Reborning Expressions & Artful Learning Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum, R.E.A.L. - Reborning Expressions and Artful Learning is designed for reborned artists to get together, take classes, learn from each other and chat about reborning!!!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Please read if you were a member of the April Round Robin!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
MichelleMinPA
Toddler
Toddler
MichelleMinPA

Please read if you were a member of the April Round Robin! Empty
PostSubject: Please read if you were a member of the April Round Robin!   Please read if you were a member of the April Round Robin! EmptyMon 22 Apr 2013 - 22:52

Hi ladies! I apologize that I couldn't be as on top of things this month as I usually am. I started on a new job on April 8th and it was a fairly quick transition from one job to another with no time off in between. The new job is my dream job, but more hours too. Anyways.....I need to know if anyone is still awaiting there April round robin packages, besides Maxina! If you are still waiting on your package, please leave a message in this thread or send me a PM so that I can look into this for you. Thanks for your understanding!
Back to top Go down
grammyjladr
Steady Walker
Steady Walker
grammyjladr

PostSubject: Re: Please read if you were a member of the April Round Robin!   Please read if you were a member of the April Round Robin! EmptyTue 23 Apr 2013 - 15:34

Yes, I am still waiting to recieve a package, and Maxinas was mailed out 4-8-2013. I'm just sick she didnt get it before her vacation. For the $ I paid you'd think there would be better service. My suspicion is it's stuck in customs. Tracking goes to Seattle, 40 miles from here on 4-9 and then nothing. I assume it left the states at that point by air and there is no way to track after that I'm told. I'm not having the best of luck this month. Oh well, its got to get there sometime right?
Back to top Go down
MichelleMinPA
Toddler
Toddler
MichelleMinPA

PostSubject: Re: Please read if you were a member of the April Round Robin!   Please read if you were a member of the April Round Robin! EmptyTue 23 Apr 2013 - 22:45

Yes, it has to get there eventually! I'm looking into yours as well.
Back to top Go down
grammyjladr
Steady Walker
Steady Walker
grammyjladr

PostSubject: Re: Please read if you were a member of the April Round Robin!   Please read if you were a member of the April Round Robin! EmptySun 28 Apr 2013 - 12:48

Still dont have one. Maybe I was a bad girl?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Please read if you were a member of the April Round Robin!   Please read if you were a member of the April Round Robin! Empty

Back to top Go down

Please read if you were a member of the April Round Robin!
Page 1 of 1