R.E.A.L.. Reborning Expressions & Artful Learning Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum, R.E.A.L. - Reborning Expressions and Artful Learning is designed for reborned artists to get together, take classes, learn from each other and chat about reborning!!!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

April Round Robin Signups

Go down 
+6
Orange_Grove_Nursery
tanya1975
grammyjladr
amberohio
threads
MichelleMinPA
10 posters
AuthorMessage
MichelleMinPA
Toddler
Toddler
MichelleMinPA

April Round Robin Signups  Empty
PostSubject: April Round Robin Signups    April Round Robin Signups  EmptySun 3 Mar 2013 - 23:47

It's time to sign up for the April Round Robin. Spring is coming soon here in the Northern Hemisphere. So, the April theme will be....April Showers Bring May Flowers. It's time for a BABY SHOWER here at REAL! This gives you a chance to shower your partner with gifts for the new arrivals.

General Round Robin Swap Rules:
1. Sign ups for any given month will be limited to two weeks. If you miss out on one month, you'll have to wait for the next month to participate.
2. You must sign up for each month you choose to participate, including filling the questions form again.
3. Gifts must be mailed out in time for your recipient to receive the gift the first week of the following month. For example: For the February swap, mail out your package no earlier than however long it would take for the package to be delivered by the beginning of the second week in February. Please use your discretion when mailing internationally since it generally does take longer. You will have 2-3 weeks to do your shopping, depending on where your recipient lives.
4. Each month will have a theme but you are not restricted to using the theme. This is strictly a matter of choice.
5. Gifts must be no less in value than $15 and no more than $25. This would be retail cost if you make homemade items.
6. Gifts must have something to do with or for reborns.
7. Do not contact your recipient directly to ask any questions. If you need to know something that wasn't answered on the question sheet, please contact me and I will get back to you with the answer.
8. Protect yourself when you mail out your package. Use certificate of mailing, delivery confirmation or certified mail(some way to prove you've mailed your package) when you send your package in case questions arise.
9. Pictures aren't always feasible for some people, but posting a public thank you to your giver is a must.
10. This swap is open to reborners and collectors alike.
11. Items must be new including handmade items unless requested by recipient(i.e. vintage bottle, etc)
*** You must be age 18 or over to participate. Sorry, but its the law.

Rules specific to the April swap.
1. Sign up between now and March 18th at noon eastern daylight time to participate in the April swap by emailing the list of questions to michellemarino78@gmail.com. Email only please.
2. You will receive the name you will purchase for no later than March 19th along with the list of questions they've answered.
3. Packages must be mailed in time for the delivery to be made between April 5th and 15th.
4. You may choose to keep with the theme if you wish, but its entirely your choice.

Copy (highlight the questions then press CTRL and the C key at same time) then paste(put cursor in notepad or similar and press CTRL and V key at same time) the below then send your answered questions to michellemarino78@gmail.com to join.

1 Mailing Name

2 Mailing Address

3 REAL forum user ID

4 Are you willing to send packages internationally?

5 Telephone number(some postal carriers require)

6 List the gender and size of each keeper you have.

7 Name 5 types of items you would like to receive through this swap.

8 What is your Favorite color ?

9 Do you use magnetic Pacifiers, bottles, hair bows?

10 Are you allergic to smoke/pets/scents?

11 What is your Birthday date? (No need for the year just month and day-please type out the month like October or Oct)

12 Do you like baby bracelets?

13 What is your favorite animal?

14 What is your favorite scent?

15 What is your favorite flower?

16 Are you diabetic?

17 What is your Chinese zodiac animal?

18 Do you like frilly or simple?

19 What is your nursery name if you are a reborner?

20 What month is this questionnaire for?

By submitting this questionnaire, you are agreeing to the terms of this Round Robin and the rules.
Back to top Go down
threads
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker

PostSubject: Re: April Round Robin Signups    April Round Robin Signups  EmptyMon 4 Mar 2013 - 2:21

Just sent you mine
Back to top Go down
http://www.threads-for-tiny-tots.webs.com
amberohio
Toddler
Toddler
amberohio

PostSubject: Re: April Round Robin Signups    April Round Robin Signups  EmptyTue 5 Mar 2013 - 3:34

l am new to this but am interested in participating...do all the gifts together have to total $15-$25 or each gift cost between $15-$25? IDK
Back to top Go down
threads
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker

PostSubject: Re: April Round Robin Signups    April Round Robin Signups  EmptyTue 5 Mar 2013 - 3:37

The Limit set is $25 not including postage, but a lot of ladies that make items send more as they
send at cost not their sale price.
Back to top Go down
http://www.threads-for-tiny-tots.webs.com
amberohio
Toddler
Toddler
amberohio

PostSubject: Re: April Round Robin Signups    April Round Robin Signups  EmptyTue 5 Mar 2013 - 3:43

O.k. thankyou!
Back to top Go down
amberohio
Toddler
Toddler
amberohio

PostSubject: Re: April Round Robin Signups    April Round Robin Signups  EmptyTue 5 Mar 2013 - 10:36

just sent mine whoohoo
Back to top Go down
grammyjladr
Steady Walker
Steady Walker
grammyjladr

PostSubject: Re: April Round Robin Signups    April Round Robin Signups  EmptyTue 5 Mar 2013 - 17:05

I'm in again!
Back to top Go down
MichelleMinPA
Toddler
Toddler
MichelleMinPA

PostSubject: Re: April Round Robin Signups    April Round Robin Signups  EmptyTue 5 Mar 2013 - 17:40

So far I have received emails from:

Amber
Carolyn
Maxina
Back to top Go down
tanya1975
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
tanya1975

PostSubject: Re: April Round Robin Signups    April Round Robin Signups  EmptyTue 5 Mar 2013 - 23:26

Just sent mine too!! happyhappy whoohoo worthy
Back to top Go down
Orange_Grove_Nursery
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Orange_Grove_Nursery

PostSubject: Re: April Round Robin Signups    April Round Robin Signups  EmptyWed 6 Mar 2013 - 0:05

I'm trying to cut back on the amount of Round Robins I do, but since I sat last month's swap out, I'll sign up for this one! April Round Robin Signups  37678
Back to top Go down
https://www.etsy.com/shop/orangegrovenursery?ref=hdr_shop_menu
MichelleMinPA
Toddler
Toddler
MichelleMinPA

PostSubject: Re: April Round Robin Signups    April Round Robin Signups  EmptyMon 11 Mar 2013 - 12:09

So far we have the following ladies signed up:

Yvonne
Me
Rachel
Tanya
Amber
Carolyn
Maxina

If your name shouts be on that list and its not, please resend your email. Remember sign-ups end 3/18!
Back to top Go down
Julita
Steady Walker
Steady Walker
Julita

PostSubject: Re: April Round Robin Signups    April Round Robin Signups  EmptyTue 12 Mar 2013 - 6:58

I am in!!! I will send you my information when I get home today!!! Love the round robins!!!
Back to top Go down
CrescentMoonNursery
Steady Walker
Steady Walker

PostSubject: Re: April Round Robin Signups    April Round Robin Signups  EmptyMon 18 Mar 2013 - 3:25

Just sent mine in! I'm glad I remembered, I almost missed this one! :D
Back to top Go down
Tinabloomfield
Tinabloomfield

PostSubject: Re: April Round Robin Signups    April Round Robin Signups  EmptyMon 18 Mar 2013 - 9:43

Sent mine this morning.....
Back to top Go down
Middleofnowherenursery
Crawler
Crawler

PostSubject: Re: April Round Robin Signups    April Round Robin Signups  EmptyMon 18 Mar 2013 - 13:17

Just sent mine! This sounds like fun! I have some great ideas already!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: April Round Robin Signups    April Round Robin Signups  Empty

Back to top Go down

April Round Robin Signups
Page 1 of 1