R.E.A.L.. Reborning Expressions & Artful Learning Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum, R.E.A.L. - Reborning Expressions and Artful Learning is designed for reborned artists to get together, take classes, learn from each other and chat about reborning!!!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hair Painting Contest Info

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Lara
Admin
Admin
Lara

Hair Painting Contest Info Empty
PostSubject: Hair Painting Contest Info   Hair Painting Contest Info EmptyTue 26 Mar 2013 - 10:47

Michele will be posting the info today....stay tunes! Winner of the contest will get a Dimitri kit!!!! Whoo-hoo!!!! whoohoo
Back to top Go down
2ndchildhoodnursery
2ndchildhoodnursery

PostSubject: Re: Hair Painting Contest Info   Hair Painting Contest Info EmptyTue 26 Mar 2013 - 12:15

Ok Ladies, now comes the fun part of the class..... the contest!!! happyhappy

Because we did a penciled and a painted head both you will be allowed to enter 2 babies (one of each) into the contest. As Lara said, the winner will recieve a Dimitri Kit (how exciting is that???)
Here are the rules:
You can enter one painted and/or one penciled hair baby into the contest
The pictures can not have your name or your nursery name on them.
You will need to do 2 close up shots of the hair and one full bodied picture.

Email pictures to: secondchildhoodnursery@yahoo.com

Dates to submit pictures: April 7, 2013 thru April 15, 2013 at midnight.
I will then open up the contest for voting on April 16, 2013 thru April 20, 2013 and the winner will be announced on April 21, 2013.

Good Luck Ladies!!!
Back to top Go down
susie's tinymiracles
Toddler
Toddler

PostSubject: Re: Hair Painting Contest Info   Hair Painting Contest Info EmptyTue 26 Mar 2013 - 12:28

Hair Painting Contest Info 837677 Hair Painting Contest Info 37678 Hair Painting Contest Info 162105 Hair Painting Contest Info 837677
Back to top Go down
Mandi
Toddler
Toddler
Mandi

PostSubject: Re: Hair Painting Contest Info   Hair Painting Contest Info EmptyWed 27 Mar 2013 - 17:04

thankyou! happyhappy thankyou! This is exciting!!
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/mandiscountrycreations2
2ndchildhoodnursery
2ndchildhoodnursery

PostSubject: Re: Hair Painting Contest Info   Hair Painting Contest Info EmptyMon 8 Apr 2013 - 12:52

Good Morning Ladies!! I just went and checked my email and I only have 1 person that sent me any pics so far for the hair painting contest. You have until the 15th to get them to me.
Lets see those beautiful babies!!
Back to top Go down
Lara
Admin
Admin
Lara

PostSubject: Re: Hair Painting Contest Info   Hair Painting Contest Info EmptySat 13 Apr 2013 - 9:46

Just a reminder we need 4 entries to run the contest. Please contact Michele, if you wish to enter your baby in the contest, or if you need more time. There are just 2 entries so far. sad
Back to top Go down
karen123
Toddler
Toddler

PostSubject: Re: Hair Painting Contest Info   Hair Painting Contest Info EmptySat 22 Jun 2013 - 13:04

do you have to have done the painting class to enter as wanted class but missed it and you are short of entrys wish to enter a hair painting comp please:worthy:worthyworthy
Back to top Go down
http://www.hopesanddreamsnursersy.weebly.com
2ndchildhoodnursery
2ndchildhoodnursery

PostSubject: Re: Hair Painting Contest Info   Hair Painting Contest Info EmptyTue 25 Jun 2013 - 21:01

Karen,  unfortunately the hair painting contest ended a while back ago.  But we would love to see your painted hair that you did!!
Back to top Go down
Lara
Admin
Admin
Lara

PostSubject: Re: Hair Painting Contest Info   Hair Painting Contest Info EmptyTue 25 Jun 2013 - 23:05

Yes, would love to see!!
Back to top Go down
karen123
Toddler
Toddler

PostSubject: Re: Hair Painting Contest Info   Hair Painting Contest Info EmptySun 11 Aug 2013 - 17:46

hi ladies sorry not got back to you been away to turky and now in leeds away from home i will post some hair painting as soon as i get back unless i can do it here on this laptop but been having trouble with photo formatt
Back to top Go down
http://www.hopesanddreamsnursersy.weebly.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hair Painting Contest Info   Hair Painting Contest Info Empty

Back to top Go down

Hair Painting Contest Info
Page 1 of 1