R.E.A.L.. Reborning Expressions & Artful Learning Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum, R.E.A.L. - Reborning Expressions and Artful Learning is designed for reborned artists to get together, take classes, learn from each other and chat about reborning!!!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hair Painting Contest Logo

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Barb(ozgirl)
Toddler
Toddler
Barb(ozgirl)

Hair Painting Contest Logo Empty
PostSubject: Hair Painting Contest Logo   Hair Painting Contest Logo EmptyThu 2 May 2013 - 19:47

congrats MANDI GANGWER

Hair Painting Contest Logo Downloads4_zps77c87dd0
Back to top Go down
http://ozgirl70.wix.com/daisiesandsweetpeas
izzy
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
izzy

PostSubject: Re: Hair Painting Contest Logo   Hair Painting Contest Logo EmptyFri 3 May 2013 - 17:59

did you design this barb??????????? bigsmile
Back to top Go down
http://izzyooaks.blogspot.com
2ndchildhoodnursery
2ndchildhoodnursery

PostSubject: Re: Hair Painting Contest Logo   Hair Painting Contest Logo EmptySat 4 May 2013 - 10:53

Thank you Barb for making this. I had told Mandi I would be working on it this weekend as I had a crazy work week going on this week. But this is beautiful and better than any logo I could have made. Not sure if Lara had asked you to do this or not but I vote you become the official Logo maker from here on out. wink
Back to top Go down
Barb(ozgirl)
Toddler
Toddler
Barb(ozgirl)

PostSubject: Re: Hair Painting Contest Logo   Hair Painting Contest Logo EmptySat 4 May 2013 - 11:24

thankyou! bigsmile

it was fun making it, i LOVE photoshop bigsmile kinda fun sharing another of my favorite hobbies with you ladies bigsmile
lara did ask if i would like the task, as long as its ok with the rest of you, i told her i would LOVE the task!!!
this was the first i hope of many to come bigsmile
Back to top Go down
http://ozgirl70.wix.com/daisiesandsweetpeas
Mandi
Toddler
Toddler
Mandi

PostSubject: Re: Hair Painting Contest Logo   Hair Painting Contest Logo EmptySat 4 May 2013 - 16:28

Thank you sooooo much for the beautiful logo! Barb, you are awesome! I think Lara was right, you should be the official REAL logo maker! Thanks again! I am truly grateful happyhappy
Mandi
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/mandiscountrycreations2
Lara
Admin
Admin
Lara

PostSubject: Re: Hair Painting Contest Logo   Hair Painting Contest Logo EmptySat 4 May 2013 - 17:01

2ndchildhoodnursery wrote:
Thank you Barb for making this. I had told Mandi I would be working on it this weekend as I had a crazy work week going on this week. But this is beautiful and better than any logo I could have made. Not sure if Lara had asked you to do this or not but I vote you become the official Logo maker from here on out. wink

hehe....she is!! bigsmile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hair Painting Contest Logo   Hair Painting Contest Logo Empty

Back to top Go down

Hair Painting Contest Logo
Page 1 of 1