R.E.A.L.. Reborning Expressions & Artful Learning Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum, R.E.A.L. - Reborning Expressions and Artful Learning is designed for reborned artists to get together, take classes, learn from each other and chat about reborning!!!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hair Painting ebook

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
KatarinasDreamNursery
Crawler
Crawler
KatarinasDreamNursery

Hair Painting ebook Empty
PostSubject: Hair Painting ebook   Hair Painting ebook EmptyFri 22 Mar 2013 - 9:24

Hello bigsmile
I am wondering, and trying, to order the new hair-painting ebook that comes up under available ebooks on the realreborn.net page, yet when you click "purchase now" it takes me to the store/zen cart and says "sorry this product is unavailable" I'm confused IDK
Is is available yet? I am so looking forward to it. I ordered a different one from another forum, but want to get this one too, one can never have too many tutorials, lol
thankyou!
~Christine
Back to top Go down
April
Admin
Admin
April

PostSubject: Re: Hair Painting ebook   Hair Painting ebook EmptyFri 22 Mar 2013 - 10:48

Seems something is going on with the website so I have contacted Lara. I suggest you send her a PM explaining what is happening thankyou!
Back to top Go down
http://www.sweetiepienursery.com/index.html
Monique
Steady Walker
Steady Walker

PostSubject: Re: Hair Painting ebook   Hair Painting ebook EmptySat 23 Mar 2013 - 10:26

maybe because the online lessons are not finish yet

Monique
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hair Painting ebook   Hair Painting ebook Empty

Back to top Go down

Hair Painting ebook
Page 1 of 1