R.E.A.L.. Reborning Expressions & Artful Learning Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum, R.E.A.L. - Reborning Expressions and Artful Learning is designed for reborned artists to get together, take classes, learn from each other and chat about reborning!!!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Just a quick hello :)

Go down 
+2
lastingmemoriesnursery
JackieR
6 posters
AuthorMessage
JackieR
Crawler
Crawler
JackieR

Just a quick hello :) Empty
PostSubject: Just a quick hello :)   Just a quick hello :) EmptyMon 18 Mar 2013 - 15:00

Hi thought id best introduce myself. Iv just started reborning again, i used to reborn as a hobby a few years ago, i started a few months after i lost my baby boy (it helped me alot through the grieving process as it kept me very busy and i loved the dolls i created, i think its a beautiful art. I stopped though when i fell pregnant with my daughter a year later who is now 3. I really miss reborning so iv started it again :) Im trying my hand at air dry paints this time though instead of ghsp. I love them! Although im still worried about all the talk about the paints rubbing of if im not doing it correctly but i'll just have to wait and see.
Anyways.. looking forward to getting to know you all :)
Jackie
Back to top Go down
lastingmemoriesnursery
Toddler
Toddler
lastingmemoriesnursery

PostSubject: Re: Just a quick hello :)   Just a quick hello :) EmptyMon 18 Mar 2013 - 15:07

Hi Jackie and welcome back. I am terribly sorry for the loss of your baby. Congratulations on your daughter (three years late but congratluations anyhow) I am sure she is the love of your life.
Back to top Go down
http://www.lastingmemoriesrebornnursery.net
JackieR
Crawler
Crawler
JackieR

PostSubject: Re: Just a quick hello :)   Just a quick hello :) EmptyMon 18 Mar 2013 - 15:17

Thankyou :) I have 2 older boys aswell, but mia (my daughter) is our little rainbow baby, we really didnt think id manage the pregnancy after losing my baby boy as i had alot of problems again but shes here :) x
Back to top Go down
bearysweethearts

PostSubject: Re: Just a quick hello :)   Just a quick hello :) EmptyMon 18 Mar 2013 - 17:39

Hi and welcome to REAL! welcome :real: Glad you could join us! weeeeee! happyforyou! hamsterdance dancingelephant Kathy
Back to top Go down
JackieR
Crawler
Crawler
JackieR

PostSubject: Re: Just a quick hello :)   Just a quick hello :) EmptyMon 18 Mar 2013 - 18:03

Thank you :)
Back to top Go down
Lori
Toddler
Toddler
Lori

PostSubject: Re: Just a quick hello :)   Just a quick hello :) EmptyMon 18 Mar 2013 - 19:05

welcome Hi Jackie, so happy your back & looking forward to your posts & pics.

bigsmile Lori
Back to top Go down
Trish
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Trish

PostSubject: Re: Just a quick hello :)   Just a quick hello :) EmptyMon 18 Mar 2013 - 19:39

welcome :real: welcome

Back to top Go down
JackieR
Crawler
Crawler
JackieR

PostSubject: Re: Just a quick hello :)   Just a quick hello :) EmptyWed 20 Mar 2013 - 6:09

Thankyou :) xxx
Back to top Go down
Michelle73
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker

PostSubject: Re: Just a quick hello :)   Just a quick hello :) EmptyFri 22 Mar 2013 - 19:15

Hi Jackie and :real: ...I am very sorry about the loss of your son and I know all to well what that is like so my heart goes out to you loveyou! Glad you are back reborning and can't wait to see your babies bigsmile
Back to top Go down
http://www.roseecheeksrebornnursery.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just a quick hello :)   Just a quick hello :) Empty

Back to top Go down

Just a quick hello :)
Page 1 of 1