R.E.A.L.. Reborning Expressions & Artful Learning Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum, R.E.A.L. - Reborning Expressions and Artful Learning is designed for reborned artists to get together, take classes, learn from each other and chat about reborning!!!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Make a Difference Contest

Go down 
+16
Linda S.
Dmom
Lynknursery
SharonR
loretta
Groovyday
kthoelen
April
Lindas Butterfly Babies
Trish
Tinabloomfield
Orange_Grove_Nursery
jo_lil_sugars
Lori
sweetsherrie112
Lara
20 posters
AuthorMessage
Lara
Admin
Admin
Lara

Make a Difference Contest Empty
PostSubject: Make a Difference Contest   Make a Difference Contest EmptyWed 27 Feb 2013 - 11:41

OK, I don't know how many of you listen to K-Love. It's a national Christian music station. It's all I listen to. I love it. On Mondays they have "Make a Difference Monday" and people call in and share something that they have done for someone esle...maybe even a complete stranger, or something that was done to them to make them feel special. It could be something as small as buying the person behind you in line at Starbucks their coffee....or maybe you see someone who looks distraught and you actually reach out to that person and ask if you can pray for them.

I heard a story about that once. This lady was at the end of her rope, contemplating suicide, just devastated with her life. She was at a Wendy's and someone saw her and felt the urging of the Holy Spirit to go talk to her. I don't know exactly what she said, but something like "I'm not sure why, but I have this leading that I should pray for you. Do you mind if I sit and talk a bit?" The woman was amazed and gracious and after an hour of talking ended up accepting Christ and hopefully that one small thing changed the course of her life. You just never know the impact that you can have on someone.

So, for this contest, I want you all to share your stories from this forum. Tell me something that someone on this forum has done to help you, encourage you, uplift you, or make a small difference in your life. No matter how big or small...I want to hear the stories. Everyone who shares will receive a gift from me, as well as the person that made a difference. It won't be anything huge, like a kit or anything, but I will send you something. My way of thanking all of you for being the awesome ladies that you are.

I could probably write a book on all the ways that certain members have helped and encouraged me, but I want to hear from you.

This contest will run through the end of March, so it will end before the Ebony Baby contest starts. If you are new, that's ok...reach out to someone you have a month. And ladies that have been here awhile...go out there and make a difference for one of our members. They will never forget it, and the cool thing is, most of the time the "giver" is the one who is impacted more than the "recipient" It's amazing how it works like that. But giving a bit of yourself and not expecting anything in return for it will do incredible things to your heart, mind and soul. I promise you it will.

Have fun with this. Thank you all for being YOU..... loveyou!
Back to top Go down
sweetsherrie112
sweetsherrie112

PostSubject: Re: Make a Difference Contest   Make a Difference Contest EmptyWed 27 Feb 2013 - 12:50

Wonderful idea and if you don't mind I would like to start and I hope this is what your talking about ever single lady on this fourm is wonderful and everyone of you give wonderful wish's for my granddaughter to get better if your new to this group my granddaughter was born at 24weeks her weight was 1lb 6ozs and it was touch and go for the first weeks of her life not only that but within two weeks she had surgery on her intestine three of them anyway I was feeling so worried for Alexandria that one lady on here gave me something to hold onto until I was able to hold my perfect granddaughter Karen made me a replica of alex and I held on to that baby everyday until I was able to hold alex for real it sure made a difference to me I let go of the scary feelings and let god do his magic ... and today we have a beautiful baby girl with a a lung problem but you would never know she is one happy sweet little girl ...and I think god everyday for the blessing we where blessed with .... Karen you will never know how much that little doll gave me confront thank you again hon .... Sherrie
Back to top Go down
http://loveablehuggablereborns.webs.com
Lori
Toddler
Toddler
Lori

PostSubject: Re: Make a Difference Contest   Make a Difference Contest EmptyWed 27 Feb 2013 - 13:03

I love this idea soo much that it brings tears to my eyes, So many have helped me and it's gonna be so hard to pick just one, I'm gonna need to think about this for a little while bigsmile
Back to top Go down
jo_lil_sugars
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
jo_lil_sugars

PostSubject: Re: Make a Difference Contest   Make a Difference Contest EmptyWed 27 Feb 2013 - 13:53

thankyou! thankyou! thankyou!
What a great idea!! I know for sure that this forum has been such a blessing to me! I have learned alot and have improved so much since joining. I love all the ladies here and I am so thankful for everyone of them. I look forward to clicking on the forum to see what is happening! If I have to choose 1 person, it would be Karen!! I love her so much and I know whenever I get discouraged or can not seem to get something right, she's right there!! I always see her smiling picture pop up and I get happy knowing this will be OK!! She even gives me encouragements in PM's and keeps me from giving up!! Thank you so much Karen you just don't know the true blessing you have been. If you ever knew my life story, then you may understand more as to why you are a blessing!! Oh dear, why am I crying..... I'm just so blessed to have found this forum. Thank you Lara for hearing from God and pursuing this web business and forum, I know it's a "God thing". I love K-Love and that's all I listen to also. I'm glad they gave you this idea!! And remember: Life is like a roll of toilet paper the closer it gets to the end, the faster it goes... so have fun, think 'good thoughts' only, learn to laugh at yourself, and 'Count your blessings' loveyou!

Back to top Go down
Orange_Grove_Nursery
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Orange_Grove_Nursery

PostSubject: Re: Make a Difference Contest   Make a Difference Contest EmptyWed 27 Feb 2013 - 14:52

Karen, Lara, and April all helped me out when I was just starting. April made some clay eyes for me and didn't charge anything. She also gave me some Carbon Black for the vampling class without asking for payment. Lara gave me a hemostat when I purchased my Serenity for my very first class. Karen gave me enough paints to do the "Beautiful Baby" ebook, which was what helped me get started a whole lot sooner than if I had to buy all my paints to start out.

I thank everyone here on REAL for helping me when I was just starting out, the encouragement and knowledge shared is priceless!
Back to top Go down
https://www.etsy.com/shop/orangegrovenursery?ref=hdr_shop_menu
Tinabloomfield
Tinabloomfield

PostSubject: Re: Make a Difference Contest   Make a Difference Contest EmptyWed 27 Feb 2013 - 14:55

I would like to say, that everyone here has been wonderful, and helpful to me....so I can't really just pick "one". Im the last two years that I have been on here, you all basically know my life story.
I have now been taking care of the three most wonderful people you would ever meet in this world, and I believe that God has put me here "just for them" what you ALL, have taught me....Is how to take care of myself, and ENJOY something for myself. I don't get out much, because my peeps need 24 hour care. That leaves little to no room for friends outside of taking care of them. I am so blessed to have met some of you at Rachaels house, and even though I was in a lot of pain...... You all made me feel better. LARA: You have been instrumental, in helping me come out of my shell, as I am normally a very reclusive person, and I tend to try and stay in the background. You, as well as the other ladies here, have helped me know......that there are others out there...just like me. I just want to tell you a little something so you will know....where Im coming from. Growing up, I had little love, a lot of abuse, and a lot to be scared of. My mom in law and I were just talking the other day, about how we used to go out shopping......and I would be scared to death, to lose her, so I would hang onto her shirt.....FOR GODS sake....I was an adult!! Here I am 25 years later thinking on all of this, and I think it has to do with the fact, that I wasnt taken out in public, so I didnt get to learn about people. Oh I went to school....but that was it. So...once I grew up, I was terrified of everything and everyone. Once I started reborning, a door opened for me, and now I feel as if I can do things for ME. When I went to Rachaels home in July....that is the first time....I have ever driven myself out of My area....and I have everyone of you....as well as my peeps for showing me that the world is not as bad as I thought it was. I could go on and on.....but now I think Im rambling. I think you get what Im saying.
Back to top Go down
Lori
Toddler
Toddler
Lori

PostSubject: Re: Make a Difference Contest   Make a Difference Contest EmptyWed 27 Feb 2013 - 16:08

I just simply could not narrow down my choice to just one person, and I would like to express my sincere gratitude to these three outstanding ladies.

Barb/groovyday ,

Trish ,

Karen

Barb and Trish you both are unfailing in extending your warm sentiments and words of welcome to each and every new member. When I was brand new your kind works felt like a promise that nothing but hospitial experiences await, you are both genuinely happy when new people join and outstanding in your ability to make each newby feel comfortable and at home on this forum.

Thank you for your sweet personal touch that you add to this forum. loveyou! loveyou! loveyou!

Karen, you are a much loved and very important member of this forum, you have helped me learn from your own experiences. you are alway willing to share your knowledge, and you are always quick to respond. For me the thing I love most about you is your truthful advice, good or bad, and never sugar- coated lol your honesty is so refreshing and you mean the world to me. loveyou! loveyou! loveyou!
Back to top Go down
Tinabloomfield
Tinabloomfield

PostSubject: Re: Make a Difference Contest   Make a Difference Contest EmptyWed 27 Feb 2013 - 18:22

OMG!!~ How did I forget to mention miss karen!! Im so sorry for that. She has also been instrumental to helping me come out of my shell......no more turtle LOL..........Im sure glad I re-read what I wrote. I usually wrte from the heart, but imno proofreader.
Back to top Go down
Lori
Toddler
Toddler
Lori

PostSubject: Re: Make a Difference Contest   Make a Difference Contest EmptyWed 27 Feb 2013 - 19:15

I'm so embarressed, I reread my post and noticed all my misspellings I do hope you know I ment Hospitable not hospital lol

from now on I'll wear my glasses when I post. kuckoo-crazy
Back to top Go down
jo_lil_sugars
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
jo_lil_sugars

PostSubject: Re: Make a Difference Contest   Make a Difference Contest EmptyWed 27 Feb 2013 - 19:38

LoriBowenIN wrote:
I'm so embarressed, I reread my post and noticed all my misspellings I do hope you know I ment Hospitable not hospital lol

from now on I'll wear my glasses when I post. kuckoo-crazy

It's OK, I understand! I've done the same thing wink
Back to top Go down
Trish
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Trish

PostSubject: Re: Make a Difference Contest   Make a Difference Contest EmptyWed 27 Feb 2013 - 19:47

Well for me it is each and everyone on here (sorry Lara) but I am a loner also. and I just look forward to this forum very much.

But for someone special. I would like to thank Rebecca, she gave me a lovely surprise when we did a trade, she gave me two babies, not just one.

Also I got a christmas surprise from Karen, she sent me a baby I knew nothing about for Christmas 2011, she sent it to my daughter Lyn.

I cannot give people on here anything much other than my opinion as I am a collector only...but I do try to be helpful with it all

Thank you everyone for caring..... loveyou! loveyou! loveyou! Trish
Back to top Go down
Lindas Butterfly Babies
Toddler
Toddler
Lindas Butterfly Babies

PostSubject: Re: Make a Difference Contest   Make a Difference Contest EmptyWed 27 Feb 2013 - 20:14

I would like to thatnk Lara, sharon R and Karen. I met Lara last year at Sandies. I had been running crazy the first day of the class and when I was about 5 miles from the class, I was called back to my office for an emergency. I had to drive 2 1/2 hours back to meet state surveyors in a terrible rain storm. When I got a moment to breath, I called to appologize for missing the class and although I had only been reborning for a few months, I was about ready to give up. I was invited to come down for the second day of class although I knew I was way behind. Lara patiently got me caught up throughout that day. I was so impressed by her gentile kindness and I have been reborning ever since. It was hard to explain the feeling I got from Lara when I first met her but now know that she too is a sister in Christ.
Karen Thank you for always be willing to respond to my redundent questions with kindness and sharing your wealth of knowlege.
Sharon R. I have doubted my ability to reborn. So the last thing I thought I would do is participate in a Swap. I did join the christmas Swap. I was a nervous wreck and Sharon was so patient and kind. She eased my anxiety with encourragement and patients. Thank you
Back to top Go down
April
Admin
Admin
April

PostSubject: Re: Make a Difference Contest   Make a Difference Contest EmptyWed 27 Feb 2013 - 21:07

I can't choose just one person here that has helped me cause there have been so many :) I think of you all as family and love you all. I just want to say a huge thankyou! for being here to encourage me when I need it and for all the help and support you all provide thankyou! loveyou!
Back to top Go down
http://www.sweetiepienursery.com/index.html
kthoelen
Steady Walker
Steady Walker
kthoelen

PostSubject: Re: Make a Difference Contest   Make a Difference Contest EmptyWed 27 Feb 2013 - 21:27

Katharine from Baby Hugs Nursery, she is a member here but hasn't posted, was a HUGE blessing to me. I was looking for Meg and she would never go on sale and I just didn't have $40 to get her. Katharine had the kit and emailed me and said that she had the kit and would give it to me for just shipping. But she didn't just want to send me Meg, she wanted to send me 4 other kits for a total of 5 kits for JUST shipping!!! I can't thank her enough for her generosity. It meant so much to me. loveyou!
Back to top Go down
http://littlepeanutnursery.wix.com/littlepeanutnursery
Orange_Grove_Nursery
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Orange_Grove_Nursery

PostSubject: Re: Make a Difference Contest   Make a Difference Contest EmptyWed 27 Feb 2013 - 21:57

Kerri, that's awesome! And, it reminds me that I was negligent in mentioning Rebecca, she gave me two kits to strip for just the cost of half of the shipping, but I completely forgot to send her my half (it really really scares me how forgetful I can be, no joke) and she said not to worry about it. How sweet is she?!!

And Lyn! She said she would buy my Tabatha for the naked baby contest if I would purchase hers (with money she sent to me) and mail it to her (with money she sent to me) in exchange for making her a pair of moccasins for her Native American Indian baby. (I didn't think that was enough, so I sent her an entire outfit along with the moccasins.) THANK-YOU Lyn!

And, Lyndie, who wanted an outfit for a BJD but didn't have it yet, and got me a Morgan kit because I needed one for my vampling...and she still hasn't "collected" her side the deal. Lyndie, anytime you're ready for that outfit, let me know! Make a Difference Contest 163660

Wow, there are just so many ladies on REAL that make this an awesome place to be! Audrey doesn't come on as much as she used to, but whenever I would read one of her posts, I almost always ended up smiling if not laughing!

Last edited by Orange_Grove_Nursery on Wed 27 Feb 2013 - 22:02; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Groovyday
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Groovyday

PostSubject: Re: Make a Difference Contest   Make a Difference Contest EmptyWed 27 Feb 2013 - 21:58

LoriBowenIN wrote:
I just simply could not narrow down my choice to just one person, and I would like to express my sincere gratitude to these three outstanding ladies.

Barb/groovyday ,

Trish ,

Karen

Barb and Trish you both are unfailing in extending your warm sentiments and words of welcome to each and every new member. When I was brand new your kind works felt like a promise that nothing but hospitial experiences await, you are both genuinely happy when new people join and outstanding in your ability to make each newby feel comfortable and at home on this forum.

Thank you for your sweet personal touch that you add to this forum. loveyou! loveyou! loveyou!

Karen, you are a much loved and very important member of this forum, you have helped me learn from your own experiences. you are alway willing to share your knowledge, and you are always quick to respond. For me the thing I love most about you is your truthful advice, good or bad, and never sugar- coated lol your honesty is so refreshing and you mean the world to me. loveyou! loveyou! loveyou!

bigsmile bigsmile bigsmile bigsmile bigsmile bigsmile bigsmile bigsmile

Lori, thankyou for thinking of me. It means alot to me that you remember me. I really did enjoy greeting the many wonderful ladies who joined this forum.
I would like to thank all the kind and wonderful ladies here who have posted and commented with me over the last two years. It was the first forum I had ever belonged to and it was the first time I ever had contact with other reborners. thankyou! thankyou! thankyou! thankyou! thankyou!
Back to top Go down
kthoelen
Steady Walker
Steady Walker
kthoelen

PostSubject: Re: Make a Difference Contest   Make a Difference Contest EmptyWed 27 Feb 2013 - 22:00

ALL of the ladies on here are just wonderful!!!
I didn't even mention how Lara is doing a swap with me so that I can finally get my hands on a Gus kit. I am crocheting her some outfits and she has Gus and we are trading. I have been searching high and low for that kit for trade as again I have expensive tastes but a pauper's pocketbook! I love this board!
Back to top Go down
http://littlepeanutnursery.wix.com/littlepeanutnursery
loretta
Steady Walker
Steady Walker
loretta

PostSubject: Make a Difference Contest   Make a Difference Contest EmptyThu 28 Feb 2013 - 3:19

My heartfelt thank you goes out to a number of ladies Rebecca for all the help she has given me, Lyn for putting up with me regarding my computer problems and helping me set up the a computer program which is working great, but I'm very fortunate to have found a wonderful friend on here.

Maxina she has been so supportive in my personal life with my hubbies health issues which are many, when I lost my Brother and everything that happened then, looking after my Mum and Dad then Dads brain tumor and the surgery that followed trying to keep strong because Mum and Dad needed me and being there for my hubby with all of his surgery's now we have been told Dad has to have brain surgery again as the tumor has come back. Problems with our son because of all the health issues.

I feel that Maxina is the sister that I never had I have been able to talk to Maxina any time she has always been there for me, she sent me many computer program sites for downloading embroidery patterns and when our Great Granddaughter was born she sent the most beautiful outfits so many of them it was such a wonderful gift for Sienna. Our granddaughter Jessica and her partner were so thrilled and very appreciative for everything.

Maxina thank you for being you

loveyou!

Last edited by loretta on Thu 7 Mar 2013 - 5:52; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
SharonR
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker

PostSubject: Re: Make a Difference Contest   Make a Difference Contest EmptyThu 28 Feb 2013 - 20:12

Choosing just one lady or situation is impossible but the one that stands out to me is a very indirect influence. It's one of those "by example" moments.

Janie/Nightingale has helped me in ways she'll probably be amazed at. Her courage and strength in the last year or so as she faced her health challenges has been a beacon of light for me. With only rare moments of feeling overwhelmed she showed us all, and me most especially what a true heroine is.

Every time I felt inclined to indulge in a pity party for how difficult and sometimes drama filled my life is ... I would come here and read everything that Janie has posted. It helped ground me and balance my perspective.

Janie, you rock!!
Back to top Go down
http://sharonskidsandkritters.blogspot.com/
Lynknursery
Lynknursery

PostSubject: Re: Make a Difference Contest   Make a Difference Contest EmptyThu 28 Feb 2013 - 23:28

Oh My!!!! Where do I even start, firstly this whole forum has helped me immensley with my reborning, I have loved each and every one of you along the way. But there are a few special people too.

Karen, Audrey, Rachel and Becky, whom all have helped with US purchases that I otherwise could not have got.

Loretta and Janie for patterns and emby patterns sharing, I have had a wonderful time in our swaps.

Rebecca to whom I have been able to gripe, grumble, and generally chat about anything and everything

Joy, now where would I have been during my stay in Melbourne last year with Steph's pregnancy problem. You were there to listen to our problems and offer advice but mostly jsut a shoulder to hel[p bear the problems and burdens faced with her pregnancy requiring me to go and assist with the household and looking after grandkids with their day care and kinder runs.

Next but definitely no means least is the one person I treasure the friendship of immensely. she has been there through thick and thin, emails, swaps, sharing back and forth is Maxina.
Maxina does the most exquisite work which has also prompted me to get back into my crocheting and sewing in a big way and I also treasure our friendship too.

Lastly Lara, where would we all be without you and this wonderful forum that you started with what has to be the best online teaching portal I have known.
Back to top Go down
http://lynkproducts.com.au
Trish
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Trish

PostSubject: Re: Make a Difference Contest   Make a Difference Contest EmptyFri 1 Mar 2013 - 0:27

thankyou! Lara, I do not envy you in the slighest having to go through the posts in answer to your questions.....it is going to be a massive job.......but thank you for being able to read all of the lovely posts that have been put in.

Everyone has responded marvellously, clapclap clapclap clapclap clapclap clapclap

What a GREAT FORUM this is. thankyou! thankyou! thankyou! I appreciate it so very much and it makes me feel loved by a lot of people I wish I could meet, but know that at my time in life, I would need a lot more time and money.......but I love you all for all the kind remarks that have been made by you all, even those not meant for me. They will have brightened someones life immensely. angelsmiley angelsmiley angelsmiley

loveyou! loveyou! loveyou! loveyou! loveyou! loveyou! loveyou! loveyou! loveyou! loveyou! loveyou!
Back to top Go down
Dmom
Toddler
Toddler
Dmom

PostSubject: Re: Make a Difference Contest   Make a Difference Contest EmptyFri 1 Mar 2013 - 13:40

Hi I would like to let you know how much Audrey Smith has helpted me she told me where to find hair for my AA baby and is helping with how to work with it, I had looked everywhare...

I would also like to tell you about Sharon Richmond"s help she was my Christmas santa she sent wonderful supplies, the help was cosmetic sponges
that might not sound like a big deal but it was ! I was using sponges I had bought at walmart and was ready to give up they wouldn't rip apart like the lesons said to do and my blending was bad, I was ready to quit...

There are more ladys that have helpted me but these are the latest two,
Thank you to them and all the others...Honey
loveyou!
Back to top Go down
Linda S.
Toddler
Toddler
Linda S.

PostSubject: Re: Make a Difference Contest   Make a Difference Contest EmptySat 2 Mar 2013 - 12:28

I have to say that this is such a wonderful forum, with such a wonderful caring group of ladies, that have all been very helpful and encouraging, and always there to help when you need help. And I am grateful for all of the kindness and support from everyone while I have been going through this difficult time with two major surgeries back to back. I do have to say though for me that the one person who stands out would be Karen. She is always there to answer my questions, and has also helped me when sometimes some people will not ship to Canada, she has volunteered to help me out. She is always there with a quick answer if I have a question, and encouragement when I really needed need it, especially before my first surgery. Thank you Karen.
Back to top Go down
huskerfan
Crawler
Crawler

PostSubject: Re: Make a Difference Contest   Make a Difference Contest EmptySat 2 Mar 2013 - 12:41

I have to say all the ladies on this forum are wonderful. When i first joined and wasn't even sure what oven to use Karen was right there to give me advice and i really appreciate all the help she has given me. thankyou!
Back to top Go down
Mandi
Toddler
Toddler
Mandi

PostSubject: Re: Make a Difference Contest   Make a Difference Contest EmptySun 10 Mar 2013 - 12:47

This is such a great idea! Gosh, where do I start? I am a newbie on here but ever since I joined, there have been so many nice people that I have corresponded with! To choose just one...that's hard! For starters, I want to thank you Lara! If not for your informative dvd, I may not have found the Real forum in the first place! Your dvd was very user-friendly & I learned a lot. You gave me the motivation to keep going with the whole rooting business (I was ready to throw in the towel, lol & stick with wigs). You've also been so kind in giving me advice on tools & tips. And Karen...you are just awesome! You have given us newbies great advice! I now know where to buy good quality mohair! And the logos you make are so cute (& you are so quick to make one & post it!). Rachel (from Orange Grove Nursery)...glad to have you on my facebook page! thankyou! thankyou! thankyou!
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/mandiscountrycreations2
Orange_Grove_Nursery
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Orange_Grove_Nursery

PostSubject: Re: Make a Difference Contest   Make a Difference Contest EmptyMon 11 Mar 2013 - 0:14

Mandi wrote:
...Rachel (from Orange Grove Nursery)...glad to have you on my facebook page! Make a Difference Contest 837677 Make a Difference Contest 837677 Make a Difference Contest 837677

Glad to be there! Make a Difference Contest 44677
Back to top Go down
Lara
Admin
Admin
Lara

PostSubject: Re: Make a Difference Contest   Make a Difference Contest EmptySat 30 Mar 2013 - 9:34

Well, this contest was super fun, and I enjoyed the stories. Now for the gifts! If you submitted a story, please pm me with the ONE person you want something sent to from your list, and their user name or email addy, so I can contact them and get their address. Some of you listed a hurl load of people. I want to send the gift to someone who really made a difference in your life....not someone who loaned you a pen. Make sense?

Thanks girls!!! thankyou!
Back to top Go down
susie's tinymiracles
Toddler
Toddler

PostSubject: Re: Make a Difference Contest   Make a Difference Contest EmptyMon 1 Apr 2013 - 0:30

Thank Goodness the night is not over yet! I have one Super Special Lady, that really deserves this! I could name quite a few, that have been super special here in helping me out Make a Difference Contest 44677 I thank each and every one of you for all the great, amazing and most importantly, different techniques, I have been learning here! My Make a Difference goes to Terri Viola! CuteAsAPixie Make a Difference Contest 571152 Terri has been an AMAZING mentor for me. She is always there for tough critique, no beating around the bush. Make a Difference Contest 937511 A few times, just when I thought my little one was finished, Terri would say, (you really need this or that), and I'm thinking, is this babe ever going to be done? Make a Difference Contest 313247Well not in a good artists eyes! You will just have to stop at your comfort level Make a Difference Contest 44677 Thank You CuteAsAPixie Make a Difference Contest 883332 Make a Difference Contest 571152
Back to top Go down
izzy
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
izzy

PostSubject: Re: Make a Difference Contest   Make a Difference Contest EmptyMon 6 May 2013 - 22:51

sweetsherrie112 wrote:
Wonderful idea and if you don't mind I would like to start and I hope this is what your talking about ever single lady on this fourm is wonderful and everyone of you give wonderful wish's for my granddaughter to get better if your new to this group my granddaughter was born at 24weeks her weight was 1lb 6ozs and it was touch and go for the first weeks of her life not only that but within two weeks she had surgery on her intestine three of them anyway I was feeling so worried for Alexandria that one lady on here gave me something to hold onto until I was able to hold my perfect granddaughter Karen made me a replica of alex and I held on to that baby everyday until I was able to hold alex for real it sure made a difference to me I let go of the scary feelings and let god do his magic ... and today we have a beautiful baby girl with a a lung problem but you would never know she is one happy sweet little girl ...and I think god everyday for the blessing we where blessed with .... Karen you will never know how much that little doll gave me confront thank you again hon .... Sherrie

You know, I have a story similar to that! Ok, so my friend is adopted . . . and back when she was a baby when she was getting adopted there were some difficulties or something . . . anyway, the adopting mom had to wait for awhile before she finally got to see her baby. While she was waiting, the grandmother gave the mom a Lee Middleton, and every time the mom missed her daughter, she would cuddle the doll. She did that until she finally got to see her daughter :)) now the doll belongs to her daughter. :))
Back to top Go down
http://izzyooaks.blogspot.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Make a Difference Contest   Make a Difference Contest Empty

Back to top Go down

Make a Difference Contest
Page 1 of 1