R.E.A.L.. Reborning Expressions & Artful Learning Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum, R.E.A.L. - Reborning Expressions and Artful Learning is designed for reborned artists to get together, take classes, learn from each other and chat about reborning!!!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

I'ma Newbie!...so cool!

Go down 
+2
Trish
Retired Nursery
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Retired Nursery
Toddler
Toddler

I'ma Newbie!...so cool! Empty
PostSubject: I'ma Newbie!...so cool!   I'ma Newbie!...so cool! EmptyTue 26 Feb 2013 - 23:06

Hello everyone. I just joined the reborn community and just started working on Ethnics and AAs with my twelve year old daughter, Nya. Since we have started this hobby her school grades have gone up and she is a lot happier. My name is Reshanna but since my daughter has a passion for reborning we go by her name, Nya P. (sounds like Mya) LOL.

I enjoy being apart of the reborn community, everyone is so nice. I am a full time Mother of three, a fulltime college student, a double major, Psychology and Business Management. I love art and painting is my passion! I look forward to getting to know everyone.

God Bless,

clapclap Nya P. & Reshanna
Back to top Go down
Trish
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Trish

PostSubject: Re: I'ma Newbie!...so cool!   I'ma Newbie!...so cool! EmptyWed 27 Feb 2013 - 0:03

welcome to both you and your daughter, nice to have you here, everyone is very friendly and helpful, all you need to do is ask.... :real: welcome
Back to top Go down
jo_lil_sugars
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
jo_lil_sugars

PostSubject: Re: I'ma Newbie!...so cool!   I'ma Newbie!...so cool! EmptyWed 27 Feb 2013 - 0:58

welcome :real: welcome
Wow, girl! You said a mouth full; are you busy or what?!? You will love it here and soon you will feel right at home. I'm excited to see some of your babies!
Back to top Go down
slmartens
Toddler
Toddler

PostSubject: Re: I'ma Newbie!...so cool!   I'ma Newbie!...so cool! EmptyWed 27 Feb 2013 - 11:58

Wonderful you could not pick a better place to learn there is a huge amount of resource here you are certainly busy but I have found the busier you are the more you tend to get done It is great that your daughter is interested she should be fantastic at this in no time Happy Painting Lara's class or ebook are great for ethnic aa painting wave

WELCOME

Sandy
Back to top Go down
Lara
Admin
Admin
Lara

PostSubject: Re: I'ma Newbie!...so cool!   I'ma Newbie!...so cool! EmptyWed 27 Feb 2013 - 12:09

Welcome Nya! I sent you a message with a link to the class. Did you get it? If you have any questions, just let us know. So glad that you found us!!!!

:real:
Back to top Go down
bearysweethearts

PostSubject: Re: I'ma Newbie!...so cool!   I'ma Newbie!...so cool! EmptyWed 27 Feb 2013 - 12:44

Hi and Welcome to REAL! welcome :real: Glad you could join us! bigsmile Kathy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I'ma Newbie!...so cool!   I'ma Newbie!...so cool! Empty

Back to top Go down

I'ma Newbie!...so cool!
Page 1 of 1