R.E.A.L.. Reborning Expressions & Artful Learning Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum, R.E.A.L. - Reborning Expressions and Artful Learning is designed for reborned artists to get together, take classes, learn from each other and chat about reborning!!!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

About the anatomically correct class

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
janisn
Steady Walker
Steady Walker
janisn

About the anatomically correct class Empty
PostSubject: About the anatomically correct class   About the anatomically correct class EmptyWed 30 Jun 2010 - 23:18

I am thinking of taking the class. How much will it cost me for 1 doll and the body? will that be all i need i have a lot of paints and that here already from reborning somewhat? Also do i pay all the money upfront at one time or how does that work? Sorry for all the questions but i have never took an online class. Thanks.
Janis
Back to top Go down
Lara
Admin
Admin
Lara

PostSubject: Re: About the anatomically correct class   About the anatomically correct class EmptyThu 1 Jul 2010 - 9:29

Cost of the class is $40. That would need to be paid before you start the class, but you can start at any time.Lessons will begin to be posted on August 15th, but if you need more time to get the money together for the kit and class, you can really start at any time. Lessons will stay posted for 8 weeks, then I will email you the E book, so you can work at your own pace, and you can start at any time. The price of the kit is $10 off retial price. I may have a few left, or you can buy one from dollsbysandie or by Cathy directly.
Back to top Go down
juleeanne
Newborn Baby
Newborn Baby
juleeanne

PostSubject: lara   About the anatomically correct class EmptyWed 4 Aug 2010 - 0:17

Lara can you invoice me for this class and the others I emailed you about before?
juleeanne-@live.com

Also--I cant recall which classes I was back-ordering, do you still have our email corrospondance?

thanks so much!!
p.s. did you see my celine in that dolly magazine? I about fell out of my chair when I saw it :)
Back to top Go down
http://juleeannesnursery.shutterfly.com/
Lara
Admin
Admin
Lara

PostSubject: Re: About the anatomically correct class   About the anatomically correct class EmptyWed 4 Aug 2010 - 9:19

juleeanne wrote:
Lara can you invoice me for this class and the others I emailed you about before?
juleeanne-@live.com

Also--I cant recall which classes I was back-ordering, do you still have our email corrospondance?

thanks so much!!
p.s. did you see my celine in that dolly magazine? I about fell out of my chair when I saw it :)
Which mag? I didn't see, but Congratulations!!!!! whoohoo
I sent you an invoice for the E Books you wanted and the AC Class. bigsmile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: About the anatomically correct class   About the anatomically correct class Empty

Back to top Go down

About the anatomically correct class
Page 1 of 1