R.E.A.L.. Reborning Expressions & Artful Learning Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum, R.E.A.L. - Reborning Expressions and Artful Learning is designed for reborned artists to get together, take classes, learn from each other and chat about reborning!!!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

February Round Robin

Go down 
+8
CrescentMoonNursery
tanya1975
Blossoms_and_Blessings
Lyndies*Lovies
Orange_Grove_Nursery
threads
SharonR
slmartens
12 posters
AuthorMessage
slmartens
Toddler
Toddler

February   Round Robin Empty
PostSubject: February Round Robin   February   Round Robin EmptySun 6 Jan 2013 - 23:57

Ladies It’s a brand New Year so let’s have some fun! FEBRUARY THEME
Valentines Hugs and Kisses Reborn favorite wishes as long as one item is red white pink or blue the choice is up to you.

General Round Robin Swap Rules:
1. Sign ups for any given month will be limited to two weeks. If you miss out on one month, you'll have to wait for the next month to participate.
2. You must sign up for each month you choose to participate, including filling the questions form again.
3. Gifts must be mailed out in time for your recipient to receive the gift the first week of the following month. For example: For the February swap, mail out your package no earlier than however long it would take for the package to be delivered by the beginning of the second week in February. Please use your discretion when mailing internationally since it generally does take longer. You will have 2-3 weeks to do your shopping, depending on where your recipient lives.
4. Each month will have a theme but you are not restricted to using the theme. This is strictly a matter of choice.
5. Gifts must be no less in value than $15 and no more than $25. This would be retail cost if you make homemade items.
6. Gifts must have something to do with or for reborns.
7. Do not contact your recipient directly to ask any questions. If you need to know something that wasn't answered on the question sheet, please contact me and I will get back to you with the answer.
8. Protect yourself when you mail out your package. Use certificate of mailing, delivery confirmation or certified mail(some way to prove you've mailed your package) when you send your package in case questions arise.
9. Pictures aren't always feasible for some people, but posting a public thank you to your giver is a must.
10. This swap is open to reborners and collectors alike.
11. Items must be new including handmade items unless requested by recipient(i.e. vintage bottle, etc)
*** You must be age 18 or over to participate. Sorry, but its the law.

Rules specific to the February swap.
1. Sign up between now and January 20th at noon central daylight time to participate in the February swap by emailing the list of questions to ]slmarttx@gmail.com. Email only please.
2. You will receive the name you will purchase for no later than January 20 along with the list of questions they've answered.
3. Packages must be mailed in time for the delivery to be made between February 4 - 18
4. You may choose to keep with the theme if you wish, but its entirely your choice.

Copy (highlight the questions then press CTRL and the C key at same time) then paste(put cursor in notepad or similar and press CTRL and V key at same time) the below then send your answered questions to slmarttx@gmail.com to join.

1 Mailing Name

2 Mailing Address

3 REAL forum user ID

4 Are you willing to send packages internationally?

5 Telephone number(some postal carriers require)

6 List the gender and size of each keeper you have.

7 Name 5 types of items you would like to receive through this swap.

8 What is your Favorite color ?

9 Do you use magnetic Pacifiers, bottles, hair bows?

10 Are you allergic to smoke/pets/scents?

11 What is your Birthday date? (No need for the year just month and day-please type out the month like October or Oct)

12 Do you like baby bracelets?

13 What is your favorite animal?

14 What is your favorite scent?

15 What is your favorite flower?

16 Are you diabetic?

17 What is your Chinese zodiac animal?

18 Do you like frilly or simple?

19 What is your nursery name if you are a reborner?

20 What month is this questionnaire for?
By submitting this questionnaire, you are agreeing to the terms of this Round Robin and the rules.
Back to top Go down
SharonR
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker

PostSubject: Re: February Round Robin   February   Round Robin EmptyMon 7 Jan 2013 - 13:48

I'll send off my info later today! Right now the little one is protesting being asked to play quietly for a few minutes. Amazing how they seem to know when you want to actually get something done, isn't it?

lol lol
Back to top Go down
http://sharonskidsandkritters.blogspot.com/
threads
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker

PostSubject: Re: February Round Robin   February   Round Robin EmptyTue 8 Jan 2013 - 9:46

Just sent mine many thanks
Back to top Go down
http://www.threads-for-tiny-tots.webs.com
Orange_Grove_Nursery
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Orange_Grove_Nursery

PostSubject: Re: February Round Robin   February   Round Robin EmptySat 12 Jan 2013 - 1:05

I was trying to decide if I should sit this one out...money is pretty tight. But, I couldn't stand the thought of missing out! February   Round Robin 74474
Back to top Go down
https://www.etsy.com/shop/orangegrovenursery?ref=hdr_shop_menu
Lyndies*Lovies
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Lyndies*Lovies

PostSubject: Re: February Round Robin   February   Round Robin EmptyTue 15 Jan 2013 - 23:24

This should be in the Cozy Lounge like it was 18 months ago. REAL is too diversified and there isn't enough activity to keep it alive.

The only reason I remembered this and got back here is Sharon got on the wrong topic and asked me if I was going to host February (that was in 2012 - I'm March this year).

I don't know whether to ask people to post here or if I should start a new topic "Get REAL - stop pretending this forum is alive and well!".

I've been on this forum since day 3 and I took Lara's first class on the forum before that - so I'm not a newbie.
Back to top Go down
slmartens
Toddler
Toddler

PostSubject: Re: February Round Robin   February   Round Robin EmptyWed 16 Jan 2013 - 0:19

Lyndie I agree response could be better but then it is just after Christmas and I suppose folks are trying to catch up and regroup for the new year. I did post in the Cozy Lounge yesterday as a reminder in hopes of getting some more responses. I hope you will be participating for February. I am unable to attend the workshops so I do enjoy participating in the exchanges. There are a few days left so hopefully there will be some more response.
Back to top Go down
Blossoms_and_Blessings
Steady Walker
Steady Walker
Blossoms_and_Blessings

PostSubject: Re: February Round Robin   February   Round Robin EmptyWed 16 Jan 2013 - 8:12

Lyndies*Lovies wrote:
This should be in the Cozy Lounge like it was 18 months ago. REAL is too diversified and there isn't enough activity to keep it alive.

I think having a "Round Robin" area makes it easier to find the posts about the round robins personally. They added that and the ones about the swaps as well as the ones for sculptors. I like not having to wade through all the posts in the Cozy Lounge to find those specific topics. And there are lots of posts and activity, so I don't think REAL is dying.
Back to top Go down
tanya1975
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
tanya1975

PostSubject: Re: February Round Robin   February   Round Robin EmptyWed 16 Jan 2013 - 15:59

did you get mine?thank you!!!!
Back to top Go down
SharonR
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker

PostSubject: Re: February Round Robin   February   Round Robin EmptyWed 16 Jan 2013 - 17:24

Sandy did you get mine also? If not I can resend it. wink
Back to top Go down
http://sharonskidsandkritters.blogspot.com/
CrescentMoonNursery
Steady Walker
Steady Walker

PostSubject: Re: February Round Robin   February   Round Robin EmptyWed 16 Jan 2013 - 20:30

I'm going to sign up! This is my first Round Robin and I'm not too sure about how the themes work. So for February it is a Valentine's Day theme? Like the traditional things: red, hearts, roses, etc? ...Or not so literal?

Also are these items just for the reborn baby or can they be for the mommy too?

Thanks! :)
Back to top Go down
Orange_Grove_Nursery
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Orange_Grove_Nursery

PostSubject: Re: February Round Robin   February   Round Robin EmptyWed 16 Jan 2013 - 20:57

FoxyRoxySmile wrote:
I'm going to sign up! This is my first Round Robin and I'm not too sure about how the themes work. So for February it is a Valentine's Day theme? Like the traditional things: red, hearts, roses, etc? ...Or not so literal?

Also are these items just for the reborn baby or can they be for the mommy too?

Thanks! :)

How you interpret the theme is pretty much up to you. Round Robin swaps focus mostly on reborning, whether it is supplies or outfits for your partner's keepers. For example, in keeping with the them this month, you could send a Valentine's day outfit for one of your partner's keepers.
Back to top Go down
slmartens
Toddler
Toddler

PostSubject: Re: February Round Robin   February   Round Robin EmptyWed 16 Jan 2013 - 22:13

So far I have received the following:
Rachel
Maxina
Tanya
Sharon
Michelle
Sandy

If I have left anyone off please pm or email me the more the merrier!!

Come on in Foxy Roxy and join the game....who knows maybe mommie will get some candy after all it is VALENTINES happyhappy
Back to top Go down
Orange_Grove_Nursery
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Orange_Grove_Nursery

PostSubject: Re: February Round Robin   February   Round Robin EmptyWed 16 Jan 2013 - 22:16

slmartens wrote:
....who knows maybe mommie will get some candy after all it is VALENTINES February   Round Robin 37678

Or better yet: Chocolate covered cherries, my favorite! February   Round Robin 37678 February   Round Robin 37678
Back to top Go down
slmartens
Toddler
Toddler

PostSubject: Re: February Round Robin   February   Round Robin EmptyWed 16 Jan 2013 - 22:24

Mine too and I really do not eat chocolate but these I LIIIIKE!! bigsmile
Back to top Go down
slmartens
Toddler
Toddler

PostSubject: Re: February Round Robin   February   Round Robin EmptyWed 16 Jan 2013 - 23:09

Received your info Julita whoohoo one more maybe more to come?????
Back to top Go down
CrescentMoonNursery
Steady Walker
Steady Walker

PostSubject: Re: February Round Robin   February   Round Robin EmptyThu 17 Jan 2013 - 3:36

I'm in! happyhappy
Back to top Go down
Julita
Steady Walker
Steady Walker
Julita

PostSubject: Re: February Round Robin   February   Round Robin EmptyThu 17 Jan 2013 - 18:22

Whoop Whoop! sent my email! I love doing the swaps!!! YAY!

Last edited by Julita on Sat 19 Jan 2013 - 10:03; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Michelle73
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker

PostSubject: Re: February Round Robin   February   Round Robin EmptyFri 18 Jan 2013 - 2:10

I am in happyhappy I just sent you my information thankyou!
Back to top Go down
http://www.roseecheeksrebornnursery.net
slmartens
Toddler
Toddler

PostSubject: Re: February Round Robin   February   Round Robin EmptyFri 18 Jan 2013 - 9:35

Roxanne
Julita
Michelle

Yall have been added to the List whoohoo

Sandy
Back to top Go down
Michelle73
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker

PostSubject: Re: February Round Robin   February   Round Robin EmptySun 20 Jan 2013 - 0:08

slmartens wrote:
Roxanne
Julita
Michelle

Yall have been added to the List whoohoo

Sandy

thankyou! Sandy ......also I noticed there are two Michelle's .....so you might want to add the 73 to my name (like my username is) so not to confuse us wink
Back to top Go down
http://www.roseecheeksrebornnursery.net
slmartens
Toddler
Toddler

PostSubject: Re: February Round Robin   February   Round Robin EmptySun 20 Jan 2013 - 18:47

whoohoo PLEASE NOTE you are now responsible for making the person emailed to you LUV LUV LUV YOU for the wonderful gifts you will be sending. After all it is VALENTINES happyhappy

If you did not receive any info ( I am technology handicapped ) or if you have any questions or concerns please email me

thankyou!

Sandy
Back to top Go down
threads
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker

PostSubject: Re: February Round Robin   February   Round Robin EmptySun 3 Feb 2013 - 5:10

Posted my parcel off and just realised I haved forgotten to put in a card,
so if you receive a parcel from England, it may be me.
Back to top Go down
slmartens
Toddler
Toddler

PostSubject: Re: February Round Robin   February   Round Robin EmptyMon 4 Feb 2013 - 23:30

whoohoo Received my February Round Robin today from Michelle. thankyou! It was exactly what I wanted !

Pictures to follow again It is just perfect happyhappy happyhappy happyhappy happyhappy

Lara's cool creases Chocolate Wood drying rack

Sandy

February   Round Robin Febexchpic1_zps7867d56e

February   Round Robin Febexchpic2_zps6cfdebdd

February   Round Robin Febexchpic2_zps6cfdebdd
Back to top Go down
Orange_Grove_Nursery
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Orange_Grove_Nursery

PostSubject: Re: February Round Robin   February   Round Robin EmptyMon 4 Feb 2013 - 23:36

Yay! Nice gifts. I'll be sending mine out soon...
Back to top Go down
slmartens
Toddler
Toddler

PostSubject: Re: February Round Robin   February   Round Robin EmptyMon 4 Feb 2013 - 23:47

lol just not my day tried sending the pix of the drying rack etc opened do not know where it went... I will be sending my package tomorrow

Sandy
Back to top Go down
MichelleMinPA
Toddler
Toddler
MichelleMinPA

PostSubject: Re: February Round Robin   February   Round Robin EmptyTue 5 Feb 2013 - 0:25

So glad you got it all! I have one of those drying racks and I love it.
Back to top Go down
threads
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker

PostSubject: Re: February Round Robin   February   Round Robin EmptyTue 5 Feb 2013 - 1:57

Lovely gifts, a dying rack is so helpful
Back to top Go down
EryMax
Toddler
Toddler
EryMax

PostSubject: Re: February Round Robin   February   Round Robin EmptyTue 5 Feb 2013 - 18:56

I will buy the gift and send it as soon as I find my Visa card. I hope the lady likes it.
Back to top Go down
slmartens
Toddler
Toddler

PostSubject: Re: February Round Robin   February   Round Robin EmptyWed 6 Feb 2013 - 0:30

I am already using the drying rack I have been using a baby bottle one but it will not hold very much seight will be using the creases paint very soon.

Great gift Michelle whoohoo

Back to top Go down
MichelleMinPA
Toddler
Toddler
MichelleMinPA

PostSubject: Re: February Round Robin   February   Round Robin EmptyWed 6 Feb 2013 - 19:06

slmartens wrote:
I am already using the drying rack I have been using a baby bottle one but it will not hold very much seight will be using the creases paint very soon.

Great gift Michelle whoohoo

bigsmile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: February Round Robin   February   Round Robin Empty

Back to top Go down

February Round Robin
Page 1 of 1