R.E.A.L.. Reborning Expressions & Artful Learning Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum, R.E.A.L. - Reborning Expressions and Artful Learning is designed for reborned artists to get together, take classes, learn from each other and chat about reborning!!!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

MAY Round Robin ?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
threads
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker

MAY Round Robin ? Empty
PostSubject: MAY Round Robin ?   MAY Round Robin ? EmptyThu 11 Apr 2013 - 5:41

When will the list of who we have for May be out please. As going away soon
for a holiday and want to get it done before I go.
Back to top Go down
http://www.threads-for-tiny-tots.webs.com
Lyndies*Lovies
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Lyndies*Lovies

MAY Round Robin ? Empty
PostSubject: Re: MAY Round Robin ?   MAY Round Robin ? EmptyThu 11 Apr 2013 - 12:07

Sharon is the hostess for May 2013. Here is a link to the original page about the 2013 Round Robins.

http://www.realreborn.com/t13960-2013-round-robin-hostess-sign-ups?highlight=2013

It's a bit odd that the 2013 isn't a 'Sticky' and the 2012 still is. Also the June of 2012 topic for starting it is a Sticky and that is really odd. So some cleaning up would be in order so things are easier to find. I think Lara or April would need to do that.
Back to top Go down
SharonR
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker

MAY Round Robin ? Empty
PostSubject: Re: MAY Round Robin ?   MAY Round Robin ? EmptyThu 11 Apr 2013 - 12:38

Going to start a thread in a few minutes. Computer thinks it needs to restart for updates when it took me 15 minutes of restarting the STUPID thing in the first place!!

SERIOUSLY???

Who invented computers in the first place. I think they need to be shot sometimes!
Back to top Go down
http://sharonskidsandkritters.blogspot.com/
Lyndies*Lovies
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Lyndies*Lovies

MAY Round Robin ? Empty
PostSubject: Re: MAY Round Robin ?   MAY Round Robin ? EmptyThu 11 Apr 2013 - 12:43

Mine does that too - makes me so SO frustrated! And it always wants to do it in the morning because it can 'detect' that I'm using it. Why doesn't it ask - Would you like to do this at 11 am when you are not busy with the computer? Someone needs to program it to do it that way!

I just may sign up for May. I'll have my Mama Swap baby sent by April 30th - but do we have to do a gift certificate? I love finding all the stuff and sending a real present.
Back to top Go down
Lara
Admin
Admin
Lara

MAY Round Robin ? Empty
PostSubject: Re: MAY Round Robin ?   MAY Round Robin ? EmptyThu 11 Apr 2013 - 17:01

Lyndies*Lovies wrote:
Sharon is the hostess for May 2013. Here is a link to the original page about the 2013 Round Robins.

http://www.realreborn.com/t13960-2013-round-robin-hostess-sign-ups?highlight=2013

It's a bit odd that the 2013 isn't a 'Sticky' and the 2012 still is. Also the June of 2012 topic for starting it is a Sticky and that is really odd. So some cleaning up would be in order so things are easier to find. I think Lara or April would need to do that.

Done! Ask and ye shall receive!!!! whoohoo

Hugs,
Lara

aiw.real@gmail.com

MAY Round Robin ? Banner10
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

MAY Round Robin ? Empty
PostSubject: Re: MAY Round Robin ?   MAY Round Robin ? Empty

Back to top Go down

MAY Round Robin ?
Page 1 of 1