R.E.A.L.. Reborning Expressions & Artful Learning Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum, R.E.A.L. - Reborning Expressions and Artful Learning is designed for reborned artists to get together, take classes, learn from each other and chat about reborning!!!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Introducing myself

Go down 
+6
threads
Stevie Michelle
Lynknursery
Karen
kiwiserenity
LollipopCradle
10 posters
AuthorMessage
LollipopCradle
Toddler
Toddler
LollipopCradle

Introducing myself Empty
PostSubject: Introducing myself   Introducing myself EmptySat 22 Dec 2012 - 1:04

Hello Everyone!
My name is Paula. I am a stay at home/homeschooling mother of 6 (ages 3 to 20). I enjoy sewing, quilting, embroidery and trying out new crafts. I have just recently discovered reborn babies and just purchased my first one. As I have been looking and reading and attempting to educate myself, I have decided that I would indeed like to try my hand at reborning. I have always loved baby dolls.

I hope to learn a lot here as I start this new adventure.
Thanks for letting me join. Can't wait to get to know you all and learn from your experiences.
Paula
Back to top Go down
kiwiserenity
Toddler
Toddler
kiwiserenity

Introducing myself Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introducing myself   Introducing myself EmptyTue 25 Dec 2012 - 6:55

Welcome Paula you will get great tips and help here. I love seeing the new babies everyone is creating. Merry Xmas too.
Back to top Go down
Karen
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Karen

Introducing myself Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introducing myself   Introducing myself EmptyTue 25 Dec 2012 - 20:17

:real: Paula!
Back to top Go down
http://www.bluefairybabies.com
LollipopCradle
Toddler
Toddler
LollipopCradle

Introducing myself Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introducing myself   Introducing myself EmptyThu 27 Dec 2012 - 13:11

Thanks for the welcomes Judy and Karen.
Back to top Go down
Lynknursery
Lynknursery

Introducing myself Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introducing myself   Introducing myself EmptyThu 27 Dec 2012 - 19:36

Welcome Paula. You have found the right place to learn. Many of us struggled with our artform before stumbling across this forum and Lara's classes. You won't look back now, except maybe in trying to sell your work, sales are awfully slow and for low dollars for most of us. If making for yourself then at least you will have some nice babies to own. Looking forward to seeing your work.
Back to top Go down
http://lynkproducts.com.au
Stevie Michelle
Steady Walker
Steady Walker
Stevie Michelle

Introducing myself Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introducing myself   Introducing myself EmptyFri 28 Dec 2012 - 21:25

welcome This is indeed a wonderful place to learn and share!!
I'm also a homeschooling mom, but with "only" 5 kids.. lol Looking forward to getting to know you better!! :)
Back to top Go down
threads
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker

Introducing myself Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introducing myself   Introducing myself EmptySat 29 Dec 2012 - 3:54

:real: :real: :real:
Back to top Go down
http://www.threads-for-tiny-tots.webs.com
Michelle73
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker

Introducing myself Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introducing myself   Introducing myself EmptyTue 1 Jan 2013 - 20:09

:real:
Back to top Go down
http://www.roseecheeksrebornnursery.net
jo_lil_sugars
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
jo_lil_sugars

Introducing myself Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introducing myself   Introducing myself EmptySat 5 Jan 2013 - 8:47

I'm impressed! Home schooling, huh? I just couldn't do it and it was very new when my kids were young. They are all 30+ nowIntroducing myself 44677 I was a stay at home Mom & loved it! You chose the right place to join, it's the best. I have joined other forums, but this is the one for me. I have met more people and have gotten more help on this forum than any other. I love this place & I don't go anywhere else! Lara's ebooks are great & I just signed up for her on-line classes & I'm sure I'm going to love it. There are so many helpful & very talented people here.

Introducing myself 668841Introducing myself 3717754360Introducing myself 668841
Back to top Go down
bearysweethearts

Introducing myself Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introducing myself   Introducing myself EmptyTue 8 Jan 2013 - 13:16

welcome :real: Glad you could join us!! happyforyou! Kathy
Back to top Go down
Dmom
Toddler
Toddler
Dmom

Introducing myself Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introducing myself   Introducing myself EmptyTue 8 Jan 2013 - 13:19

:real: Paula! this is a great place...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Introducing myself Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introducing myself   Introducing myself Empty

Back to top Go down

Introducing myself
Page 1 of 1