R.E.A.L.. Reborning Expressions & Artful Learning Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum, R.E.A.L. - Reborning Expressions and Artful Learning is designed for reborned artists to get together, take classes, learn from each other and chat about reborning!!!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

I have been delivered!!!!!!

Go down 
+12
Orange_Grove_Nursery
Joy Franklin
SharonR
April10
Lara
Julita
Groovyday
Lindas Butterfly Babies
MichelleMinPA
barbara
With Love Nursery
Tinabloomfield
16 posters
AuthorMessage
Tinabloomfield
Tinabloomfield

I have been delivered!!!!!!  Empty
PostSubject: I have been delivered!!!!!!    I have been delivered!!!!!!  EmptyFri 14 Dec 2012 - 19:38

Hi everyone.....I have finally been delivered!!! It's a girl!!! Here is her direct link. https://s1116.photobucket.com/albums/k576/tinabloomfield/
So you can see all of her pics. Thank you so much JOY!!! She is absolutely amazing, I LOVE everything you sent with her. Thank you so much for the cocoons, I havent had any and now I have 2!! I love everything so much THANK YOU!!! Here is a sneak peek of my Crystal JOY Bloomfield
I have been delivered!!!!!!  Dscn1310
Back to top Go down
With Love Nursery
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
With Love Nursery

PostSubject: Re: I have been delivered!!!!!!    I have been delivered!!!!!!  EmptyFri 14 Dec 2012 - 19:46

Oh my gosh, Congratulations! She is precious! bigsmile I love the mint green set
Back to top Go down
Tinabloomfield
Tinabloomfield

PostSubject: Re: I have been delivered!!!!!!    I have been delivered!!!!!!  EmptyFri 14 Dec 2012 - 20:01

me too....although it is more of an aqua I think :)
Back to top Go down
barbara
Steady Walker
Steady Walker
barbara

PostSubject: Re: I have been delivered!!!!!!    I have been delivered!!!!!!  EmptyFri 14 Dec 2012 - 20:23

happyhappy Lucky duck!!! I own some of Joy's babies, they are a treasure indeed! Crystal is a beauty, even though she was a problem child at first LOL. Joy is a very talented lady. And I love that red cocoon set !!! I am glad little Crystal got such a good home. Congrats to both you and Joy!
Back to top Go down
MichelleMinPA
Toddler
Toddler
MichelleMinPA

PostSubject: Re: I have been delivered!!!!!!    I have been delivered!!!!!!  EmptyFri 14 Dec 2012 - 20:37

What a beautiful new baby! Congrats Tina!
Back to top Go down
Lindas Butterfly Babies
Toddler
Toddler
Lindas Butterfly Babies

PostSubject: Re: I have been delivered!!!!!!    I have been delivered!!!!!!  EmptyFri 14 Dec 2012 - 21:10

she is so precious.... I love the outfits she can in.... The aqua is so amazing and the red one is beautiful.... Congratulations. Amazing work.
Back to top Go down
Groovyday
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Groovyday

PostSubject: Re: I have been delivered!!!!!!    I have been delivered!!!!!!  EmptyFri 14 Dec 2012 - 21:31

Tina, what a tiny precious little girl! Love all of those awesome outfits and two cocoons! Joy did a beautiful job on this tiny girl! bigsmile
Back to top Go down
Julita
Steady Walker
Steady Walker
Julita

PostSubject: Re: I have been delivered!!!!!!    I have been delivered!!!!!!  EmptyFri 14 Dec 2012 - 22:43

Just beautiful! I have to say that I agree with the others! I LOVE the blueish outfit!
Back to top Go down
Lara
Admin
Admin
Lara

PostSubject: Re: I have been delivered!!!!!!    I have been delivered!!!!!!  EmptyFri 14 Dec 2012 - 22:55

She is absolutely beautiful!!!!! whoohoo
Back to top Go down
Tinabloomfield
Tinabloomfield

PostSubject: Re: I have been delivered!!!!!!    I have been delivered!!!!!!  EmptySat 15 Dec 2012 - 0:16

Little Crystal Joy, and I are now recooperating from my long labor, and now loving my bed rest....which hopefully the doc will lift come Monday lol.
I cant thank Joy enough, she is so pretty I can take my eyes off of her. she is snuggled up in her little monkey jammies, in her blue cocoon, all snuggled up with mommy....ps just found her paci....LOL I will modify it for her :)
Back to top Go down
April10
Crawler
Crawler
April10

PostSubject: Re: I have been delivered!!!!!!    I have been delivered!!!!!!  EmptySat 15 Dec 2012 - 1:38

What a cutie!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
SharonR
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker

PostSubject: Re: I have been delivered!!!!!!    I have been delivered!!!!!!  EmptySat 15 Dec 2012 - 6:26

Now that's what a sleeping baby should look like! Blissful and dreaming happy dreams!

This has been such an awesome swap! The talent is just boggling!
Back to top Go down
http://sharonskidsandkritters.blogspot.com/
Joy Franklin
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker

PostSubject: Re: I have been delivered!!!!!!    I have been delivered!!!!!!  EmptySat 15 Dec 2012 - 14:47

Tina I am so glad she got there!
Her delivery had been promised for NO LATER than Thursday the 13th! So I was getting a little frantic given all the PO issues we have had here lately. As my husband said.....for Gosh sakes we could have driven it there in no time! LOL So...took her four days to go about 100 miles! LOL
I am so glad you like her... I was so not bonding to her in the beginning......then when her eyelashes were in and trimmed I just melted! then she started getting cuddles all the time as she sat by my rocker so that I could size the booties and hats and such to her. She just seems to cuddle so well! I hope you love her for a long time.

The two of you just stay all bundled up today, bonding and healing!

She has no magnets inside. She has steel shot glued in her head across the top and steel shot glued behind her mouth for a paci. Just to let you know she is safe to go near anything or anybody.

I hope your doggies enjoy smelling her......they should get a feast of scents since we have 6 cats and now 3 dogs. Although she was kept away from them who knows what happens in the middle of the night when the fairies are loose?! LOL

Get well quickly and back on your feet literally dear lady! You have had a trial and a half!

Love
Joy
Back to top Go down
Tinabloomfield
Tinabloomfield

PostSubject: Re: I have been delivered!!!!!!    I have been delivered!!!!!!  EmptySat 15 Dec 2012 - 15:57

AWWWWWWW!!~ Thank you so much Joy!!! I LOVE the idea of the steel shot in the head, and behind her mouth.....now I dont have to worry which way the magnet goes for a paci...hee hee, I can just interchange them as I see fit. She just melts my heart, I love love love her!!! She reminds me of my twins when they were literally this little lol. No probs about her being a little late....... sometimes it just happens that way. My hubby laughed when I asked for a moses basket to put beside my bed last night, she had to sleep right next to me. What a doof LOL
Back to top Go down
Orange_Grove_Nursery
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Orange_Grove_Nursery

PostSubject: Re: I have been delivered!!!!!!    I have been delivered!!!!!!  EmptySat 15 Dec 2012 - 16:30

What a sweetie! And lovely outfits and accessories too. Great job, Joy! Congratulations, Tina! I have been delivered!!!!!!  37678
Back to top Go down
https://www.etsy.com/shop/orangegrovenursery?ref=hdr_shop_menu
Trish
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Trish

PostSubject: Re: I have been delivered!!!!!!    I have been delivered!!!!!!  EmptySat 15 Dec 2012 - 20:52

OH boy, all these darling babies..........I still waiting on mine.........think she got lost in the cyclone on the flight over.......LOL....just wishful thinking on my part.

Congratulations to both of you.....she is TDF happyforyou! happyforyou! happyforyou! happyforyou!
Back to top Go down
sweetsherrie112
sweetsherrie112

PostSubject: Re: I have been delivered!!!!!!    I have been delivered!!!!!!  EmptySat 15 Dec 2012 - 23:11

I'm sorry its been such a long day here but just had to check and see if any baby's had made it home woohoo for you Tina what a beauty you have I love that she is so tiny and her outfits are to sweet just love everything ... Congrads to you new momma and get better real soon ... Sherrie
Back to top Go down
http://loveablehuggablereborns.webs.com
kthoelen
Steady Walker
Steady Walker
kthoelen

PostSubject: Re: I have been delivered!!!!!!    I have been delivered!!!!!!  EmptySat 15 Dec 2012 - 23:13

awwwwwe she is just precious!!!
Back to top Go down
http://littlepeanutnursery.wix.com/littlepeanutnursery
Joy Franklin
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker

PostSubject: Re: I have been delivered!!!!!!    I have been delivered!!!!!!  EmptySun 16 Dec 2012 - 20:29

It is so funny that you all keep saying how tiny she is.......LOL I have been working for awhile on the smaller babies like 15-17 inchers so Crystal at 18 inches seemed big to me! LOL But in seeing the pictures next to Tina she sure is tiny! LOL
I am just glad she is loved.
hugs
Joy
Back to top Go down
Tinabloomfield
Tinabloomfield

PostSubject: Re: I have been delivered!!!!!!    I have been delivered!!!!!!  EmptySun 16 Dec 2012 - 20:50

She is....and very much so thankyou!
Back to top Go down
Lynknursery
Lynknursery

PostSubject: Re: I have been delivered!!!!!!    I have been delivered!!!!!!  EmptyMon 17 Dec 2012 - 23:06

Congrats Tina, she is a gorgeous bub, nicely done Joy.
Back to top Go down
http://lynkproducts.com.au
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I have been delivered!!!!!!    I have been delivered!!!!!!  Empty

Back to top Go down

I have been delivered!!!!!!
Page 1 of 1