R.E.A.L.. Reborning Expressions & Artful Learning Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum, R.E.A.L. - Reborning Expressions and Artful Learning is designed for reborned artists to get together, take classes, learn from each other and chat about reborning!!!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Tom delivered my baby!

Go down 
+10
With Love Nursery
Karen
Tiondra White Rapids
Barb(ozgirl)
Poppy
babyblossom
Dianne1227
April10
Orange_Grove_Nursery
hazel_may(Janie)
14 posters
AuthorMessage
hazel_may(Janie)
Steady Walker
Steady Walker
hazel_may(Janie)

Tom delivered my baby! Empty
PostSubject: Tom delivered my baby!   Tom delivered my baby! EmptyWed 2 May 2012 - 0:12

happyhappy My baby is here! Tom brought my box over since it was delivered to his house. happyhappy

It's from Barb of Daisies and Sweetpeas Nursery!

Tom delivered my baby! P1330914

Tom delivered my baby! P1330916

Are you ready???

No! I didn't peek!
Tom delivered my baby! P1330919

Are you sure you're ready???

Sit down!!!! happyhappy happyhappy happyhappy

Tom delivered my baby! P1330921

Drumb roll, please!

wave wave

hamsterdance hamsterdance hamsterdance hamsterdance hamsterdance hamsterdance hamsterdance hamsterdance hamsterdance

happyforyou! happyforyou! happyforyou!

whoohoo whoohoo It's Paige!!!! whoohoo whoohoo
Tom delivered my baby! P1330927

Tom delivered my baby! P1330948

Look at her cute little Gomes Chin! bigsmile

Tom delivered my baby! P1330951

Tom delivered my baby! P1330979

thankyou! thankyou! thankyou!

loveyou! I love her!!! loveyou!

Last edited by hazel_may(Janie) on Wed 2 May 2012 - 19:53; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Orange_Grove_Nursery
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Orange_Grove_Nursery

PostSubject: Re: Tom delivered my baby!   Tom delivered my baby! EmptyWed 2 May 2012 - 1:10

Yay! A Tuesday baby. Congratulations, she's a cutie. happyhappy happyhappy happyhappy
Back to top Go down
https://www.etsy.com/shop/orangegrovenursery?ref=hdr_shop_menu
April10
Crawler
Crawler
April10

PostSubject: Re: Tom delivered my baby!   Tom delivered my baby! EmptyWed 2 May 2012 - 1:18

She is just precious!
Back to top Go down
Dianne1227
Steady Walker
Steady Walker
Dianne1227

PostSubject: Re: Tom delivered my baby!   Tom delivered my baby! EmptyWed 2 May 2012 - 1:52

She's so cute.
Dianne
Back to top Go down
babyblossom
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
babyblossom

PostSubject: Re: Tom delivered my baby!   Tom delivered my baby! EmptyWed 2 May 2012 - 4:47

Congrats Janie and well done Barb! She's adorable bigsmile
Back to top Go down
Poppy
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Poppy

PostSubject: Re: Tom delivered my baby!   Tom delivered my baby! EmptyWed 2 May 2012 - 4:51

She's beautiful, I love her colouring and such cute outfits too, congratulations!! happyhappy
Back to top Go down
Barb(ozgirl)
Toddler
Toddler
Barb(ozgirl)

PostSubject: Re: Tom delivered my baby!   Tom delivered my baby! EmptyWed 2 May 2012 - 8:00

im glad she made it safe and sound. and that you like her. bigsmile
Back to top Go down
http://ozgirl70.wix.com/daisiesandsweetpeas
Tiondra White Rapids
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Tiondra White Rapids

PostSubject: Re: Tom delivered my baby!   Tom delivered my baby! EmptyWed 2 May 2012 - 8:28

Awww she's beautiful! Congratulations Janie! Barb well done! clapclap happyforyou!
Back to top Go down
http://www.mysweetpapoosrebornnursery.webs.com
Karen
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Karen

PostSubject: Re: Tom delivered my baby!   Tom delivered my baby! EmptyWed 2 May 2012 - 9:13

She's gorgeous!! Good job, Barb! Janie, don't ya just love her?!?!?!
Back to top Go down
http://www.bluefairybabies.com
With Love Nursery
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
With Love Nursery

PostSubject: Re: Tom delivered my baby!   Tom delivered my baby! EmptyWed 2 May 2012 - 9:17

Omgosh shes so precious!!! Congratulations!!!
Back to top Go down
katieperry
Toddler
Toddler
katieperry

PostSubject: Re: Tom delivered my baby!   Tom delivered my baby! EmptyWed 2 May 2012 - 10:13

Aww shes perfect! COngratulations Mommy!! Love her!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tom delivered my baby!   Tom delivered my baby! EmptyWed 2 May 2012 - 10:30

Beautiful!!! Congrats!!
Back to top Go down
Tinabloomfield
Tinabloomfield

PostSubject: Re: Tom delivered my baby!   Tom delivered my baby! EmptyWed 2 May 2012 - 12:51

Two words.....PERFECT & PRECIOUS!!~ Congrats, she is such a pretty baby :) Way to go Barb
Back to top Go down
youngluv4ever
Toddler
Toddler
youngluv4ever

PostSubject: Re: Tom delivered my baby!   Tom delivered my baby! EmptyWed 2 May 2012 - 21:21

Oh she is just darling, I didn't realize the sculpt was so tiny, precious.
Back to top Go down
sweetsherrie112
sweetsherrie112

PostSubject: Re: Tom delivered my baby!   Tom delivered my baby! EmptyWed 2 May 2012 - 21:44

Oh my gosh I love love love this baby girl What a true sweetheart ..... congrads hon .... Sherrie
Back to top Go down
http://loveablehuggablereborns.webs.com
hazel_may(Janie)
Steady Walker
Steady Walker
hazel_may(Janie)

PostSubject: Re: Tom delivered my baby!   Tom delivered my baby! EmptyWed 2 May 2012 - 22:12

thankyou! Thank you, everybody, and thank you, Barb! I just love Gomes babies - they are so sweet! I always name my swap babies after their sculpt (1st name) and artist (2nd name) but "Paige Barb" or "Paige Barbara" didn't sound right. Sooo, "Barbara Paige" is just adorable and has the prettiest silky soft hair! yeseree Barb, what hair did you use? I love the color, and her coloring!
I can't wait to play with her - I have an adorable little preemie sleeper I want to try on her. bigsmile

Sorry I went MIA today. I woke up this morning and could barely walk because my hip hurt so bad. As soon as I got my kiddo off to school, I headed off to Urgent Care. Diagnosis - Bursitis. Treatment - prednisone (which I hate with a passion!!!). sad And when I went down the hall to make my (1st) physical therapy appointment, the receptionist pleasantly said, "Oh, Hi Jane!" (which translates to me as, "oh, you again!"). oho

I was planning on doing the "official" photo shoot today for my partner's baby. That didn't happen from my couch, for some reason. IDK

Back to top Go down
sweetsherrie112
sweetsherrie112

PostSubject: Re: Tom delivered my baby!   Tom delivered my baby! EmptyWed 2 May 2012 - 23:05

Oh hon I hope you are feeling much better soon hon .... .and she was rooted with Slumberland .... Sherrie
Back to top Go down
http://loveablehuggablereborns.webs.com
Barb(ozgirl)
Toddler
Toddler
Barb(ozgirl)

PostSubject: Re: Tom delivered my baby!   Tom delivered my baby! EmptyThu 3 May 2012 - 8:06

im really happy you like her janie, stuff like this makes me a nervous wreck, i mean its one thing to make a baby list and sell the nerves i get from that are outrageous but when its a swap and im making it and sending it to another that reborns...OMGOSH, makes my head spin....isnt her hair amazing....sherrie did that root job. i love sherrie loveyou! i have really bad problems with my hands and rooting is just to tedious and repetitive a task, i can do it but it literally takes me months to do one head of hair. so sherrie came to my rescue. loveyou! thankyou!

i wanted to do your dream baby, and i did search and search to try to find a reasonable buggy brown....had i won lotto youd of had your dream baby. lol
between sherrie wanting to keep her lil head after shed rooted her, to me wanting to keep her after i got her back and assembled...i think your lucky she made it safe and sound lol

i hope your feeling better soon. loveyou!
Back to top Go down
http://ozgirl70.wix.com/daisiesandsweetpeas
hazel_may(Janie)
Steady Walker
Steady Walker
hazel_may(Janie)

PostSubject: Re: Tom delivered my baby!   Tom delivered my baby! EmptyFri 4 May 2012 - 2:12

Barb, I NEVER really expected to get a Buggy! I've been trying to get my hands on one for a while. That's why I put it down as my "dream kit", as in, "In my dreams!" lol The other 5 were not in any order, and I am thrilled to get Paige!

She is tiny - I love the little ones! Gabby is wearing a doll outfit in my old logo. She was 4-1/2 pounds. That outfit should fit Paige perfectly. I'll post a picture when I take one. bigsmile Paige has beautiful, silky hair - love it! thankyou!

It takes me several weeks at least to root one head. I can only root on "good" days, which means limited Chiari pain, meds for hand tremors are actually working, side effects from multiple meds are at a minimum, I have good lighting, my magnifying glass, great tweezers, even greater patience, and all the stars are lined up properly! That's one of the things I love about reborning - there is always something else you can work on!

Laying with a frozen gel pack under my hip feels better than I thought it would. Resting is easy - I'm a pro at that! Prednisone is already making me feel just as lousy as I knew it would, which is why I'm probably going to be awake for a while (I'm doing the overnight shift, on the couch!), and I have a prednisone headache, and I wanted to rip my BF's head off on the phone earlier. No wait, that was just because he's a man! lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tom delivered my baby!   Tom delivered my baby! Empty

Back to top Go down

Tom delivered my baby!
Page 1 of 1