R.E.A.L.. Reborning Expressions & Artful Learning Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum, R.E.A.L. - Reborning Expressions and Artful Learning is designed for reborned artists to get together, take classes, learn from each other and chat about reborning!!!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Ok Guess what I got lol.

Go down 
+12
MichelleMinPA
SharonR
Lindas Butterfly Babies
Trish
Dmom
Orange_Grove_Nursery
With Love Nursery
Dreaming Angel
barbara
kthoelen
Tinabloomfield
sweetsherrie112
16 posters
AuthorMessage
sweetsherrie112
sweetsherrie112

Ok Guess what I got lol.  Empty
PostSubject: Ok Guess what I got lol.    Ok Guess what I got lol.  EmptyTue 11 Dec 2012 - 17:11

My christmas baby is here and oh my gosh but Tina Bloomfield Thank you so so so much I love little Joye noelle brown
whom would like to see a box opening lol
First I want to punch my mail lady lol. as she put the box in my mail slot opening and it took me and my daughter 15minutes to get it out of the mail slot ... I though we where going to have to open the box right out on the road ... but luck we got it out the box was a little squiched but all is well here you go my pics are not the greatest so I hope you can see everthing

Ok Guess what I got lol.  Boxopeningofjoyenoelle001

Ok Guess what I got lol.  Boxopeningofjoyenoelle002

Ok Guess what I got lol.  Boxopeningofjoyenoelle003 awesome card

Ok Guess what I got lol.  Boxopeningofjoyenoelle004 awesome birth record

Ok Guess what I got lol.  Boxopeningofjoyenoelle005 sorry if you can't see this outfit it is so cute its a white sleeper with pink little flower bib and little hat

Ok Guess what I got lol.  Boxopeningofjoyenoelle006 gorgeous christmas outfit

Ok Guess what I got lol.  Boxopeningofjoyenoelle007 gown for sleeping

Ok Guess what I got lol.  Boxopeningofjoyenoelle009 awesome blanket but I'm still not seeing that awesome baby girl ...

Ok Guess what I got lol.  Boxopeningofjoyenoelle012 oh just look at how cute this baby is ... can you tell me who she is .... Irelyn by Denise pratt my favorite sculpter I just love her so much Tina what a great job you did hon I will treasure her always ...

My daughter was home so she made me take a pic I really hate taking pics lol. but here she is being loved one
Ok Guess what I got lol.  Boxopeningofjoyenoelle016

Ok Guess what I got lol.  Boxopeningofjoyenoelle017 she has the most gorgeous hair also so so soft ... Thank you again Tina she is loved .... Sherrie
Back to top Go down
http://loveablehuggablereborns.webs.com
Tinabloomfield
Tinabloomfield

PostSubject: Re: Ok Guess what I got lol.    Ok Guess what I got lol.  EmptyTue 11 Dec 2012 - 17:15

whooooohooooo!!~ and HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA!!~ lol lol lol lol lol lol LMBO!!!
You never knew hahahahahhaha lol lol lol lol lol lol I think it is funny as ho ho ho......that you have two babies of mine now....LOL So hard to keep my trap shut, I am so glad you love her. I am also sorry....your mail lady was a dip.....and didnt care better for your package
Back to top Go down
Tinabloomfield
Tinabloomfield

PostSubject: Re: Ok Guess what I got lol.    Ok Guess what I got lol.  EmptyTue 11 Dec 2012 - 17:21

PS.....seeing this made my day......lol I can now commence to rooting, and more bedrest lmbo
Back to top Go down
kthoelen
Steady Walker
Steady Walker
kthoelen

PostSubject: Re: Ok Guess what I got lol.    Ok Guess what I got lol.  EmptyTue 11 Dec 2012 - 17:26

Beautiful!!!!! Congrats mama!!!
Back to top Go down
http://littlepeanutnursery.wix.com/littlepeanutnursery
barbara
Steady Walker
Steady Walker
barbara

PostSubject: Re: Ok Guess what I got lol.    Ok Guess what I got lol.  EmptyTue 11 Dec 2012 - 17:26

Awww..she is so sweet...congrats to you both!!! happyhappy
Back to top Go down
sweetsherrie112
sweetsherrie112

PostSubject: Re: Ok Guess what I got lol.    Ok Guess what I got lol.  EmptyTue 11 Dec 2012 - 18:00

oh yea and i love them both lol. I would have had a hard time keeping quite also lol... Thank you again hon .... sherrie
Back to top Go down
Dreaming Angel
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Dreaming Angel

PostSubject: Re: Ok Guess what I got lol.    Ok Guess what I got lol.  EmptyTue 11 Dec 2012 - 18:14

awwww she is so cute congrats to you
Back to top Go down
http://dreamingangelnursery.webs.com
With Love Nursery
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
With Love Nursery

PostSubject: Re: Ok Guess what I got lol.    Ok Guess what I got lol.  EmptyTue 11 Dec 2012 - 18:38

How sweet! Congratulations!!!!
Back to top Go down
Orange_Grove_Nursery
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Orange_Grove_Nursery

PostSubject: Re: Ok Guess what I got lol.    Ok Guess what I got lol.  EmptyTue 11 Dec 2012 - 19:00

Yay! The first Christmas baby! Congratulations, Sherrie! What a lucky lady getting a Tina baby! Ok Guess what I got lol.  162105
Back to top Go down
https://www.etsy.com/shop/orangegrovenursery?ref=hdr_shop_menu
Dmom
Toddler
Toddler
Dmom

PostSubject: Re: Ok Guess what I got lol.    Ok Guess what I got lol.  EmptyTue 11 Dec 2012 - 19:07

Congratulations, on your new baby, lucky you happyhappy ...
Back to top Go down
Trish
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Trish

PostSubject: Re: Ok Guess what I got lol.    Ok Guess what I got lol.  EmptyTue 11 Dec 2012 - 19:13

CONGRATULATIONS to both of you, she is TDF, love her....... happyforyou! happyforyou!
Back to top Go down
Lindas Butterfly Babies
Toddler
Toddler
Lindas Butterfly Babies

PostSubject: Re: Ok Guess what I got lol.    Ok Guess what I got lol.  EmptyTue 11 Dec 2012 - 19:30

She is so beautiful..... Congratulations.....
Back to top Go down
SharonR
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker

PostSubject: Re: Ok Guess what I got lol.    Ok Guess what I got lol.  EmptyTue 11 Dec 2012 - 23:01

Oh my gosh Sherrie she is beautiful! The first pictures I got didn't really do her justice ... then again maybe she waited to have the special glow for her new mommy!!

Well done Tina!!
Back to top Go down
http://sharonskidsandkritters.blogspot.com/
sweetsherrie112
sweetsherrie112

PostSubject: Re: Ok Guess what I got lol.    Ok Guess what I got lol.  EmptyTue 11 Dec 2012 - 23:04

Thank you so much lady's its been a little busy around here tonight but I am loving this little so much she is so sweetly done the best rooting job on her I just love her so much ..... Sherrie
Back to top Go down
MichelleMinPA
Toddler
Toddler
MichelleMinPA

PostSubject: Re: Ok Guess what I got lol.    Ok Guess what I got lol.  EmptyWed 12 Dec 2012 - 0:02

I just love that face! Congrats Sherrie!
Back to top Go down
Joy Franklin
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker

PostSubject: Re: Ok Guess what I got lol.    Ok Guess what I got lol.  EmptyWed 12 Dec 2012 - 3:33

Congratulations Sherrie!
What a sweet, well done baby! I love the Irelyn sculpt and Tina you did such a nice job on her! Maybe you should have done her prototype! LOL
She really looks lovely, and Sherrie you looked like you swalled a canary and are so happy! Beautiful picture of you dear lady!
Hugs all around!
Joy
Back to top Go down
Poppy
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Poppy

PostSubject: Re: Ok Guess what I got lol.    Ok Guess what I got lol.  EmptyWed 12 Dec 2012 - 4:50

Congratulations Sherrie, she is so lovely - Tina's babies are always beautiful whoohoo
Back to top Go down
Groovyday
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Groovyday

PostSubject: Re: Ok Guess what I got lol.    Ok Guess what I got lol.  EmptyWed 12 Dec 2012 - 16:31

Sherrie, what a gorgeous baby Tina made for you! You look great showing her off too! That sculpt is so adorable with that little expression and big eyes! My mail man has done that to me, stuffing the mailbox so full with several small boxes. I had to tape a note to the outside of the mailbox last time, asking him to get the boxes out of there and to please delliver them to my door. I am sure he had a heck of a time trying to get them out because I sure couldn`t do it!! bigsmile
Back to top Go down
Tinabloomfield
Tinabloomfield

PostSubject: Re: Ok Guess what I got lol.    Ok Guess what I got lol.  EmptyWed 12 Dec 2012 - 18:36

My dream is to one day......be able to do a prototype :) Thank you everyone....you have all made my day
Back to top Go down
April10
Crawler
Crawler
April10

PostSubject: Re: Ok Guess what I got lol.    Ok Guess what I got lol.  EmptyThu 13 Dec 2012 - 20:23

Such a cutie!!!! Congratulations Sherrie and thanks again!!!
Back to top Go down
sweetsherrie112
sweetsherrie112

PostSubject: Re: Ok Guess what I got lol.    Ok Guess what I got lol.  EmptyThu 13 Dec 2012 - 20:45

Thank you so much and you are most welcome ..... Sherrie
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ok Guess what I got lol.    Ok Guess what I got lol.  Empty

Back to top Go down

Ok Guess what I got lol.
Page 1 of 1