R.E.A.L.. Reborning Expressions & Artful Learning Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum, R.E.A.L. - Reborning Expressions and Artful Learning is designed for reborned artists to get together, take classes, learn from each other and chat about reborning!!!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

2 New LDC Soft kits to be released Dec. 7th.... (Airbrush Class)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
CuteAsAPixie
CuteAsAPixie

2 New LDC Soft kits to be released Dec. 7th.... (Airbrush Class) Empty
PostSubject: 2 New LDC Soft kits to be released Dec. 7th.... (Airbrush Class)   2 New LDC Soft kits to be released Dec. 7th.... (Airbrush Class) EmptyThu 29 Nov 2012 - 22:35

This announcement was just made re: 2 new kits by Little Dream Collection. These can be purchased for our airbrush class.....

On December 7th we will release 2 new babies from our full soft line category. Head and arms are ball jointed and we also improved the leg connection. Both babies are created by the wonderful artist Jannie de Lange.
Kai the Asian baby is reborned by Linda Hill and Aspen the sleeper by Marie Gambus. Both did a wunderful job, thank you ladies. We also will do a giveway an each of this babies. Winners will be able to choose which of the kit they like.
Back to top Go down
CrescentMoonNursery
Steady Walker
Steady Walker

PostSubject: Re: 2 New LDC Soft kits to be released Dec. 7th.... (Airbrush Class)   2 New LDC Soft kits to be released Dec. 7th.... (Airbrush Class) EmptyFri 30 Nov 2012 - 1:33

I want to cry! I just ordered my LCD kit yesterday... what if I like one of these better? crybaby Hopefully I won't like the new ones, lol. Any pictures out yet?

Anyway, does anyone know what skin tone we will be doing for the Airbrush class? I imagine its an older baby with less mottling seeing as both Victoria and Henry are 3 month sized, but I'm wondering if we are doing Caucasian coloring... because I've been wanting to paint an Asian kit and if Kai is cute I may not be able to resist!
Back to top Go down
Karen
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Karen

PostSubject: Re: 2 New LDC Soft kits to be released Dec. 7th.... (Airbrush Class)   2 New LDC Soft kits to be released Dec. 7th.... (Airbrush Class) EmptyFri 30 Nov 2012 - 1:42

You'll be able to choose your skin tone, so to speak. I believe 3 month old babies still have mottling(heck I still have mottling!), but its not going to be newborn type mottling. I'm leaning more towards peaches and cream and that'll still work for Asian babies, all you would do is change up the flesh color. The rest would be the same.
Back to top Go down
http://www.bluefairybabies.com
CrescentMoonNursery
Steady Walker
Steady Walker

PostSubject: Re: 2 New LDC Soft kits to be released Dec. 7th.... (Airbrush Class)   2 New LDC Soft kits to be released Dec. 7th.... (Airbrush Class) EmptyFri 30 Nov 2012 - 1:53

Okay thanks Karen!

I did find the photos of the new kits and I'm relieved that I'm happy with my original choice. No Asian baby for me yet, but someday soon! :)
Back to top Go down
Karen
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Karen

PostSubject: Re: 2 New LDC Soft kits to be released Dec. 7th.... (Airbrush Class)   2 New LDC Soft kits to be released Dec. 7th.... (Airbrush Class) EmptyFri 30 Nov 2012 - 2:03

where can I find the pics? I didn't see them on Doll Dreams?
Back to top Go down
CuteAsAPixie
CuteAsAPixie

PostSubject: Re: 2 New LDC Soft kits to be released Dec. 7th.... (Airbrush Class)   2 New LDC Soft kits to be released Dec. 7th.... (Airbrush Class) EmptyFri 30 Nov 2012 - 2:09

They are up on DF.

http://www.doll-fan.com/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=299505&p=2684599&hilit=+Jannie+de+Lange#p2684599
Back to top Go down
CrescentMoonNursery
Steady Walker
Steady Walker

PostSubject: Re: 2 New LDC Soft kits to be released Dec. 7th.... (Airbrush Class)   2 New LDC Soft kits to be released Dec. 7th.... (Airbrush Class) EmptyFri 30 Nov 2012 - 2:10

I wasn't sure if it was okay to post links here from another forum. Let me know if it is a problem.

Here is the link to the photos:

http://www.doll-fan.com/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=299505
Back to top Go down
Karen
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Karen

PostSubject: Re: 2 New LDC Soft kits to be released Dec. 7th.... (Airbrush Class)   2 New LDC Soft kits to be released Dec. 7th.... (Airbrush Class) EmptyFri 30 Nov 2012 - 2:15

Thanks, Terri and Roxy. wink
Back to top Go down
CuteAsAPixie
CuteAsAPixie

PostSubject: Re: 2 New LDC Soft kits to be released Dec. 7th.... (Airbrush Class)   2 New LDC Soft kits to be released Dec. 7th.... (Airbrush Class) EmptyFri 30 Nov 2012 - 3:43

You're very welcome! I'm getting excited about the class!!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 2 New LDC Soft kits to be released Dec. 7th.... (Airbrush Class)   2 New LDC Soft kits to be released Dec. 7th.... (Airbrush Class) Empty

Back to top Go down

2 New LDC Soft kits to be released Dec. 7th.... (Airbrush Class)
Page 1 of 1