R.E.A.L.. Reborning Expressions & Artful Learning Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum, R.E.A.L. - Reborning Expressions and Artful Learning is designed for reborned artists to get together, take classes, learn from each other and chat about reborning!!!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Ebook Best one

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
susie's tinymiracles
Toddler
Toddler

Ebook  Best one Empty
PostSubject: Ebook Best one   Ebook  Best one EmptyMon 29 Oct 2012 - 11:03

I am new at reborning. What ebook is best to get started?
Back to top Go down
babydoll4u
Toddler
Toddler
babydoll4u

Ebook  Best one Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ebook Best one   Ebook  Best one EmptyMon 29 Oct 2012 - 12:35

don't go with a beginner its wasted money. Go with an advanced right away. The steps are explained well and you will get a much better result than going with a beginners ebook. What look do you want for your baby? Newborn, peaches and cream , strawberries and cream? Decide what look you are going for and buy the ebook accordingly...goodluck!!!

I just finished my first 3 ..I LOVE IT!!!

Back to top Go down
bearysweethearts

Ebook  Best one Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ebook Best one   Ebook  Best one EmptyMon 29 Oct 2012 - 21:00

All Lara's Ebooks are very well explained,I have all of them so far.It depends on what you are looking for, and how advanced you want. She was right about Peaches and Cream and Strawberries and Cream, Oh you Beautiful doll .They are all excellent for beginners to advanced. Its hard to pick a favorite though ,I love Preemie ,and Just born you get lots of info. in those two. wink
Back to top Go down
Karen
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Karen

Ebook  Best one Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ebook Best one   Ebook  Best one EmptyTue 30 Oct 2012 - 0:37

Well, sure you can go ahead and jump right into advanced but I don't suggest it. I do suggest a beginner book that is more detailed than most of them, though. I do have a beginner painting eBook. It does not go into rooting because I wanted it to be mostly about learning the steps and techniques it takes to make a realistic skin tone on your kit. It's full of pictures and goes into details about what supplies you will need and will actually use, rather than selling you a bunch of crap you'll use once and throw away or not even use, such as in the Bountiful Baby Complete kits. Lara's Strawberry and Cream eBook is also great for beginners because she has little video snippets of what she means by the different terms in the eBook plus it also goes into some rooting.

The biggest difference between a beginner or intermediate book versus an advanced book is the use of blue. Blue is a very tricky color to use on the vinyl because the vinyl seems to soak it up and it can look really really bad(as in dead baby) if you use too much or use it wrong.

PS the photo in my signature is the baby I painted for my beginner eBook called Begin 2 Reborn. Doesn't look so beginner, does it?
Back to top Go down
http://www.bluefairybabies.com
nightowlnursery
Steady Walker
Steady Walker
nightowlnursery

Ebook  Best one Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ebook Best one   Ebook  Best one EmptyTue 30 Oct 2012 - 2:22

Karen wrote:

PS the photo in my signature is the baby I painted for my beginner eBook called Begin 2 Reborn. Doesn't look so beginner, does it?

I can vouch for the baby in the picture. We saw her in person at the Alabama workshop and she is truly beautiful. I believe a beginner book is better for a newbie as well. You will learn so much, and very quickly. I guess it would depend on how much confidence you have in your abilities already. But the beginner book would not be a waste of money. JMO. Good luck with your first baby.
Back to top Go down
http://www.nightowlnursery.com
susie's tinymiracles
Toddler
Toddler

Ebook  Best one Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ebook Best one   Ebook  Best one EmptyWed 31 Oct 2012 - 13:57

Thanks so much ladies! Of course I did not check to see if I had a reply on this topic before I ordered ebooks. I went with Just born and advanced preemie, looks like I should look into a few you ladies have suggested! I would really not want the dead look...lol But thanks again, Susie
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Ebook  Best one Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ebook Best one   Ebook  Best one Empty

Back to top Go down

Ebook Best one
Page 1 of 1