R.E.A.L.. Reborning Expressions & Artful Learning Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum, R.E.A.L. - Reborning Expressions and Artful Learning is designed for reborned artists to get together, take classes, learn from each other and chat about reborning!!!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

New member here.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Karen1954
Karen1954

New  member here. Empty
PostSubject: New member here.   New  member here. EmptyTue 23 Oct 2012 - 14:22

Hi,
I am new here. I am the mother of 3 beautiful grown children and I have 3 beautiful grandchildren. I love the wonderful art of reborning. I have reborned over 20 babies and have a collection of about 30 babies-both Vinyl and silicone. I am looking foward to meeting you all and making new friends to chat with about my babies.

Hugs,
Karen
Back to top Go down
bearysweethearts

New  member here. Empty
PostSubject: Re: New member here.   New  member here. EmptyTue 23 Oct 2012 - 14:31

Hi, and welcome to REAL Karen! :real: welcome Love to see some of your Baby's .So glad you could join us! happyforyou! hamsterdance dancingelephant Kathy
Back to top Go down
Groovyday
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Groovyday

New  member here. Empty
PostSubject: Re: New member here.   New  member here. EmptyTue 23 Oct 2012 - 15:07

happyhappy Hi Karen, This is a good forum for learning and chatting about reborning. I would love to see your reborn collection, it sounds impressive. :real: bigsmile
Back to top Go down

New  member here. Empty
PostSubject: Re: New member here.   New  member here. EmptyTue 23 Oct 2012 - 15:52

welcome
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

New  member here. Empty
PostSubject: Re: New member here.   New  member here. Empty

Back to top Go down

New member here.
Page 1 of 1