R.E.A.L.. Reborning Expressions & Artful Learning Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum, R.E.A.L. - Reborning Expressions and Artful Learning is designed for reborned artists to get together, take classes, learn from each other and chat about reborning!!!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

New from central Canada

Go down 
+2
Poppy
DianneB
6 posters
AuthorMessage
DianneB

New from central Canada Empty
PostSubject: New from central Canada   New from central Canada EmptyTue 23 Oct 2012 - 5:13

I am newer than new here, having just discovered reborns less than a week ago and hungrily soaking up as much knowledge as I can.

My interest came through looking at baby pictures online and when I ran across a picture of Berenguer's "crying baby girl" that absolutely blew me away! I have been childless my whole life (not by choice) and something about that doll just reached in and grabbed me by the heart and I HAD to have her. The ad said something about reborn and I thought "What's that?" and started searching. Well the pictures I saw of reborning artists' work really impressed me and I thought maybe one day I could create such beautiful babies. My BF said "You could have all the children you ever wanted." and the idea of creating such wonderful dolls for other to love is very enticing.

I live on a pension so I will be going very slowly and right now I am just learning about the processes. When I have some idea of what I want to do I will begin collecting tools and supplies.
Back to top Go down
Poppy
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Poppy

PostSubject: Re: New from central Canada   New from central Canada EmptyTue 23 Oct 2012 - 5:17

Hi Dianne, it's lovely to have you here... reborning is such a fun and rewarding hobby and you will find lots of great information here welcome
Back to top Go down
Chrissytvi
Chrissytvi

PostSubject: Hi   New from central Canada EmptyTue 23 Oct 2012 - 12:31

Hi Dianne and welcome,

I'm sure all the lovely ladies here will give you as much support and encouragement that you need.

What a lovely thing for your bf to say? Bless him.

Good luck Hun

Chrissy xxx

Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/Babybeborn
bearysweethearts

PostSubject: Re: New from central Canada   New from central Canada EmptyTue 23 Oct 2012 - 13:37

Hi and welcome to REAL Dianne, welcome :real: glad you could join us! bigsmile Kathy
Back to top Go down
Groovyday
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Groovyday

PostSubject: Re: New from central Canada   New from central Canada EmptyTue 23 Oct 2012 - 15:04

happyhappy Hi Diane, welcome to RealReborn! I am so glad you joined us, this will be a great way for you to get started on reborning. Those little Berenguers are all so cute, they were really the first realistic dolls out there. I am looking forward to getting to know you and share what ever I can with you about reborning. It is a great art and so much fun. :real: bigsmile
Back to top Go down
Karen
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Karen

PostSubject: Re: New from central Canada   New from central Canada EmptyTue 23 Oct 2012 - 17:09

Welcome, Dianne. Its really overwhelming all the information there is out there for reborning now compared to when I first began. It can be very confusing and something you might think is a great deal, really isn't that great of a deal so you do have to be careful. This is the reason I created my eBook Begin 2 Reborn. But, even with that eBook, know that you will constantly be buying supplies as you get more confident and try new things. My collection of paints has grown from a basic set to I need a whole drawer for them!

Go ahead and pick our brains for information. We are more than happy to help in any way we can. Again, :real:
Back to top Go down
http://www.bluefairybabies.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New from central Canada   New from central Canada Empty

Back to top Go down

New from central Canada
Page 1 of 1