R.E.A.L.. Reborning Expressions & Artful Learning Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum, R.E.A.L. - Reborning Expressions and Artful Learning is designed for reborned artists to get together, take classes, learn from each other and chat about reborning!!!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

My New little baby girl has arrived! Trade with Jody Slater :) PICS ADDED

Go down 
+5
Julita
Groovyday
Orange_Grove_Nursery
angelgirl86
With Love Nursery
9 posters
AuthorMessage
With Love Nursery
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
With Love Nursery

My New little baby girl has arrived! Trade with Jody Slater :) PICS ADDED Empty
PostSubject: My New little baby girl has arrived! Trade with Jody Slater :) PICS ADDED   My New little baby girl has arrived! Trade with Jody Slater :) PICS ADDED EmptyMon 22 Oct 2012 - 13:23

She has arrived today! Thank you Jody! She is so precious! I am hoping to take nice pictures of her when the sun comes out this after noon. Check back later to see her! bigsmile
Box opening pic! She was a snuggled in a cute recieving blanket.
My New little baby girl has arrived! Trade with Jody Slater :) PICS ADDED Photo-195
Here is little Layla Michelle with her anatomically correct tummy plate. She is the first of my reborns that is anatomically correct.
My New little baby girl has arrived! Trade with Jody Slater :) PICS ADDED Photo-197
My New little baby girl has arrived! Trade with Jody Slater :) PICS ADDED Photo-199
My New little baby girl has arrived! Trade with Jody Slater :) PICS ADDED Photo-196
She came with a second outfit. A Cute little ducky hat, matching pants, white onsie, white headband and a cool paci (a great way to advertise your nursery) She also has a birth certificate. Not pictured.
My New little baby girl has arrived! Trade with Jody Slater :) PICS ADDED Photo-198

Once again, thanks so much Jody. I love her skintone!!! It is so delicate. Please let me know when your package arrives bigsmile
Back to top Go down
angelgirl86
Steady Walker
Steady Walker
angelgirl86

PostSubject: Re: My New little baby girl has arrived! Trade with Jody Slater :) PICS ADDED   My New little baby girl has arrived! Trade with Jody Slater :) PICS ADDED EmptyMon 22 Oct 2012 - 18:13

happyhappy whoohoo I'm so glad you received her today, thank you for posting pics, so glad you like her! Loving the photos bigsmile I can't wait to receive mine!
Back to top Go down
http://heavenlybutterfliesnursery.weebly.com/index.html
With Love Nursery
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
With Love Nursery

PostSubject: Re: My New little baby girl has arrived! Trade with Jody Slater :) PICS ADDED   My New little baby girl has arrived! Trade with Jody Slater :) PICS ADDED EmptyMon 22 Oct 2012 - 18:29

I can't wait to see what you do with those kits! You paint beautifully! I'll have to keep a look out for them when they are finished ;)
Back to top Go down
Orange_Grove_Nursery
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Orange_Grove_Nursery

PostSubject: Re: My New little baby girl has arrived! Trade with Jody Slater :) PICS ADDED   My New little baby girl has arrived! Trade with Jody Slater :) PICS ADDED EmptyMon 22 Oct 2012 - 18:42

Awesome pictures, thanks for sharing. I love box openings! Is that the BB girl plate? I have that on my keeper Leia.
Back to top Go down
https://www.etsy.com/shop/orangegrovenursery?ref=hdr_shop_menu
With Love Nursery
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
With Love Nursery

PostSubject: Re: My New little baby girl has arrived! Trade with Jody Slater :) PICS ADDED   My New little baby girl has arrived! Trade with Jody Slater :) PICS ADDED EmptyMon 22 Oct 2012 - 19:15

Orange_Grove_Nursery wrote:
Awesome pictures, thanks for sharing. I love box openings! Is that the BB girl plate? I have that on my keeper Leia.

I'm not sure. Maybe Jody can answer that for us :)
Back to top Go down
angelgirl86
Steady Walker
Steady Walker
angelgirl86

PostSubject: Re: My New little baby girl has arrived! Trade with Jody Slater :) PICS ADDED   My New little baby girl has arrived! Trade with Jody Slater :) PICS ADDED EmptyMon 22 Oct 2012 - 20:04

Orange_Grove_Nursery wrote:

Yes it is bigsmile
Back to top Go down
http://heavenlybutterfliesnursery.weebly.com/index.html
Groovyday
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Groovyday

PostSubject: Re: My New little baby girl has arrived! Trade with Jody Slater :) PICS ADDED   My New little baby girl has arrived! Trade with Jody Slater :) PICS ADDED EmptyMon 22 Oct 2012 - 21:21

happyhappy Stephanie, she is a little beauty! Jody did a beautiful job on her. whoohoo bigsmile
Back to top Go down
Julita
Steady Walker
Steady Walker
Julita

PostSubject: Re: My New little baby girl has arrived! Trade with Jody Slater :) PICS ADDED   My New little baby girl has arrived! Trade with Jody Slater :) PICS ADDED EmptyTue 23 Oct 2012 - 19:43

ooooooo I love her! What a great job Jody did for you! I have to say, I love the box openings too! They are almost as good as getting it myself... I did say ALMOST! lol
Back to top Go down
izzy
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
izzy

PostSubject: Re: My New little baby girl has arrived! Trade with Jody Slater :) PICS ADDED   My New little baby girl has arrived! Trade with Jody Slater :) PICS ADDED EmptySat 11 May 2013 - 14:02

wow, gorgeous! I'm usually not a fan of that kit, but the reborning is done so well that its making me change my mind! lol
Back to top Go down
http://izzyooaks.blogspot.com
Tinabloomfield
Tinabloomfield

PostSubject: Re: My New little baby girl has arrived! Trade with Jody Slater :) PICS ADDED   My New little baby girl has arrived! Trade with Jody Slater :) PICS ADDED EmptySat 11 May 2013 - 16:07

AWWWWWWW!!~ Ive got that very same little dress LOL beautiful baby by the way.....
Back to top Go down
susie's tinymiracles
Toddler
Toddler

PostSubject: Re: My New little baby girl has arrived! Trade with Jody Slater :) PICS ADDED   My New little baby girl has arrived! Trade with Jody Slater :) PICS ADDED EmptySat 11 May 2013 - 17:16

My New little baby girl has arrived! Trade with Jody Slater :) PICS ADDED 387389Very Nice! My New little baby girl has arrived! Trade with Jody Slater :) PICS ADDED 943746And very well done Jody My New little baby girl has arrived! Trade with Jody Slater :) PICS ADDED 883332
Back to top Go down
Trish
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Trish

PostSubject: Re: My New little baby girl has arrived! Trade with Jody Slater :) PICS ADDED   My New little baby girl has arrived! Trade with Jody Slater :) PICS ADDED EmptySat 11 May 2013 - 20:52

Now that is very well done ladies, both of you..........I am still green with envy on all these bubs
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My New little baby girl has arrived! Trade with Jody Slater :) PICS ADDED   My New little baby girl has arrived! Trade with Jody Slater :) PICS ADDED Empty

Back to top Go down

My New little baby girl has arrived! Trade with Jody Slater :) PICS ADDED
Page 1 of 1