R.E.A.L.. Reborning Expressions & Artful Learning Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum, R.E.A.L. - Reborning Expressions and Artful Learning is designed for reborned artists to get together, take classes, learn from each other and chat about reborning!!!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

My daughter puts on Kimono Dress,

Go down 
+5
Trish
Orange_Grove_Nursery
Groovyday
Poppy
Meeka
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Meeka
Meeka

My daughter puts on Kimono Dress, Empty
PostSubject: My daughter puts on Kimono Dress,   My daughter puts on Kimono Dress, EmptyTue 7 Aug 2012 - 18:20

when she was 3yrs.My daughter puts on Kimono Dress, 20120808044356d1e

This style of kimonos is popular among young Japanese mothers: It’s called “kimono Dress.”This is an easy to put it on and comfortable for wigglers compare to traditional one. My daughter puts on Kimono Dress, 2012080804452544e
Anyway....Thank you for reading my messy words : It is difficult to write a sentence in English for me. :(
Back to top Go down
http://reborndolls.blog.fc2.com/
Poppy
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Poppy

PostSubject: Re: My daughter puts on Kimono Dress,   My daughter puts on Kimono Dress, EmptyTue 7 Aug 2012 - 18:29

Your daughter is so beautiful and I love her dress, the colours and patterns are lovely bigsmile
Back to top Go down
Groovyday
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Groovyday

PostSubject: Re: My daughter puts on Kimono Dress,   My daughter puts on Kimono Dress, EmptyTue 7 Aug 2012 - 18:45

happyhappy Meeka, your little girl is so adorable! That Kimono dress is so pretty on her. Thanks for sharing your photo. bigsmile
Back to top Go down
Orange_Grove_Nursery
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Orange_Grove_Nursery

PostSubject: Re: My daughter puts on Kimono Dress,   My daughter puts on Kimono Dress, EmptyTue 7 Aug 2012 - 20:29

Your daughter is beautiful! I love Japanese kimonos, they're so gorgeous!
Back to top Go down
https://www.etsy.com/shop/orangegrovenursery?ref=hdr_shop_menu
Trish
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Trish

PostSubject: Re: My daughter puts on Kimono Dress,   My daughter puts on Kimono Dress, EmptyTue 7 Aug 2012 - 21:40

What a beautiful little girl you have, she is gorgeous. wink
Back to top Go down
tanya1975
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
tanya1975

PostSubject: Re: My daughter puts on Kimono Dress,   My daughter puts on Kimono Dress, EmptyWed 8 Aug 2012 - 0:10

beautiful!!!!
Back to top Go down
Meeka
Meeka

PostSubject: Re: My daughter puts on Kimono Dress,   My daughter puts on Kimono Dress, EmptyWed 8 Aug 2012 - 2:29

Dear Sarah
Thank you! Now my daughter is almost 5yrs. This kimono patterns and colors are traditional type. I love old style patterns.
Your girl is soooo cute! My daughter, her name is Sarah too; she getting on the “Strawberry Shortcake syndrome” right now, so I have to watching SAME Strawberry Shortcake’s DVD every day or twice a day with her. Finally, thanks to my Daughter …now I love them too!! Happy to meeting with you

Dear Barb
Thank so much! Nice to meeting with you!

Dear Rachel
Wow! What a wonderful impressive job you’re done for your baby! Did you make kimono/Yukata and hair bow by yourself? And now I found your baby wear shoes/Zouri!! What a detailed How impressive! I am very happy to meet you and baby. I was surprised that your doll totally coordinated.

Dear Trish
Thank you so much! I'm pleased to see you again.

Dear Tanya
Thank you! I like your gorgeous baby shyann. She is adorable!![/size]
Back to top Go down
littlehatchlingsnursery
Steady Walker
Steady Walker
littlehatchlingsnursery

PostSubject: Re: My daughter puts on Kimono Dress,   My daughter puts on Kimono Dress, EmptyWed 8 Aug 2012 - 3:16

What a doll your little girl is and I LOVE the dress.

Hugs
Back to top Go down
http://www.littlehatchlingnursery.com
threads
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker

PostSubject: Re: My daughter puts on Kimono Dress,   My daughter puts on Kimono Dress, EmptyWed 8 Aug 2012 - 4:34

Beautiful Daughter and outfit
Back to top Go down
http://www.threads-for-tiny-tots.webs.com
Meeka
Meeka

PostSubject: Re: My daughter puts on Kimono Dress,   My daughter puts on Kimono Dress, EmptyWed 8 Aug 2012 - 9:46

Dear Littlehatchlingsnursery

Thank you! nice to meeting you!

Dear Threads

Thank you! Nice to meeting you!
Back to top Go down
Orange_Grove_Nursery
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Orange_Grove_Nursery

PostSubject: Re: My daughter puts on Kimono Dress,   My daughter puts on Kimono Dress, EmptyWed 8 Aug 2012 - 16:22

Meeka wrote:
...Dear Rachel
Wow! What a wonderful impressive job you’re done for your baby! Did you make kimono/Yukata and hair bow by yourself? And now I found your baby wear shoes/Zouri!! What a detailed How impressive! I am very happy to meet you and baby. I was surprised that your doll totally coordinated...[/size]

Thank you so much Meeka! My daughter puts on Kimono Dress, 837677 Yes, I made everything myself even the zouri and tabi socks. I have been fascinated by Japanese tradition and culture since I was 7 when my parents hosted the first of several Japanese exchange students.

I took Lara's advanced Asian/Philippine skin tone class using the Shao by Adrie Stoete sculpt. I just knew I had to make my baby a Japanese baby. I named her Kaoru after the main female character in my favorite anime "Rurouni Kenshin" (that's a Kenshin plushie she's holding in my picture).
I took a Japanese language class in college, but unfortunately I don't remember very much. My daughter puts on Kimono Dress, 134448 I do remember some, so I would like to say: "Hajimemashite" (did I spell it right?!)
Back to top Go down
Meeka
Meeka

PostSubject: Re: My daughter puts on Kimono Dress,   My daughter puts on Kimono Dress, EmptyWed 8 Aug 2012 - 20:04

Dear Rachel

Hi agein!
Sometimes I saw ALMOST Japanese style's clothes at reborner's web
When I was in Japan, I am studied about Kimono. I have certificate of" how to wear kimono collect way" licence,so I thought " It's Ok...but Noooooo"...I always cried in my mind. crybaby

But, Your coordinate is perfect!!
happyhappy happyhappy happyhappy happyhappy
When You were at the college,how your teacher teached to students? I am just curious...If this question is too personal for you,please forgive me and foget it .

Oh..by the way...your Japense spell is perfect!!
Back to top Go down
Orange_Grove_Nursery
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Orange_Grove_Nursery

PostSubject: Re: My daughter puts on Kimono Dress,   My daughter puts on Kimono Dress, EmptyWed 8 Aug 2012 - 20:13

Thank-you, Meeka! I took Japanese in the fall of 1993 so it has been a LONG time! I can't remember exactly how she taught us, but we had textbooks, an English/Japanese dictionary, and tapes to listen to the proper pronunciation. We even learned how to write in Hiragana, Katagana, and Kanji. Sadly, I didn't have anyone to talk to or write with, so I've lost most of it. I did keep my textbooks, especially the dictionary. I did like the fact that our instructor was actually Japanese so it made learning it more "pure" (if that's the right word).
Back to top Go down
With Love Nursery
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
With Love Nursery

PostSubject: Re: My daughter puts on Kimono Dress,   My daughter puts on Kimono Dress, EmptyFri 17 Aug 2012 - 5:24

Oh your daughter is sooooo adorable! I love it bigsmile
Back to top Go down
Meeka
Meeka

PostSubject: Re: My daughter puts on Kimono Dress,   My daughter puts on Kimono Dress, EmptyFri 17 Aug 2012 - 12:14

Dear With Love Nursery

Thank you and nice to meeting you!! wink

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My daughter puts on Kimono Dress,   My daughter puts on Kimono Dress, Empty

Back to top Go down

My daughter puts on Kimono Dress,
Page 1 of 1