R.E.A.L.. Reborning Expressions & Artful Learning Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum, R.E.A.L. - Reborning Expressions and Artful Learning is designed for reborned artists to get together, take classes, learn from each other and chat about reborning!!!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

My 10 yr old daughter and her new softball badge! LOL

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

My 10 yr old daughter and her new softball badge! LOL Empty
PostSubject: My 10 yr old daughter and her new softball badge! LOL   My 10 yr old daughter and her new softball badge! LOL EmptySun 14 Mar 2010 - 2:10

We are big softball people! I love to watch my girls play softball!
Well, my 10 yr old went to her first practice for spring ball and I had to miss. Of course, she got hurt. sHe was a real tough one about it too!
She was catchiog the ball with her glove and ball and glove came back and got her mouth!
Busted both lips.....she didnt cry much and most of the people there didnt even know it happened! Such a tough girl!

These pics are 2 days after she got hit, looks MUCH better too!

My 10 yr old daughter and her new softball badge! LOL IMG_3210

My 10 yr old daughter and her new softball badge! LOL IMG_3207-1
Back to top Go down
Poppy
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Poppy

PostSubject: Re: My 10 yr old daughter and her new softball badge! LOL   My 10 yr old daughter and her new softball badge! LOL EmptySun 14 Mar 2010 - 2:39

Owwww, that looks really sore! She sure is brave to have coped with that
Back to top Go down
rebecca
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
rebecca

PostSubject: My 10 yr.old daughter   My 10 yr old daughter and her new softball badge! LOL EmptyThu 25 Mar 2010 - 1:00

Oh that hurts, hope it is all better now. Tell her that this little panda wants to cheer her up.My 10 yr old daughter and her new softball badge! LOL Panda22
She is addorable anyway. wink
Back to top Go down
http://www.beckyscradlecreations.net

PostSubject: Re: My 10 yr old daughter and her new softball badge! LOL   My 10 yr old daughter and her new softball badge! LOL EmptyThu 25 Mar 2010 - 8:07

Aw Thanks!
She is great now...couldnt even tell she was hit!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My 10 yr old daughter and her new softball badge! LOL   My 10 yr old daughter and her new softball badge! LOL Empty

Back to top Go down

My 10 yr old daughter and her new softball badge! LOL
Page 1 of 1