R.E.A.L.. Reborning Expressions & Artful Learning Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum, R.E.A.L. - Reborning Expressions and Artful Learning is designed for reborned artists to get together, take classes, learn from each other and chat about reborning!!!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Downloading e-books?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
annies bonnie bairns
Toddler
Toddler

Downloading e-books? Empty
PostSubject: Downloading e-books?   Downloading e-books? EmptySun 15 Jul 2012 - 3:25

Hi, I just purchased the Strawberries and Cream and the Just Born ebooks but Ive not received them. Do you email them to me? It is totally possible that I may have totally cocked up the downloading process! Your help would be appreciated, many thanks, annie
Back to top Go down
http://anniesbonniebairns.webs.com/about.html
Cherie Ann
Toddler
Toddler
Cherie Ann

PostSubject: Re: Downloading e-books?   Downloading e-books? EmptySun 15 Jul 2012 - 5:32

When I've purchased them they've been emailed to me. It's not automatic though, but usually comes within 24 hrs :)
Back to top Go down
Julita
Steady Walker
Steady Walker
Julita

PostSubject: Re: Downloading e-books?   Downloading e-books? EmptySun 15 Jul 2012 - 9:52

I recently bought the Strawberries and Cream book and it did not get emailed to me. I had to go into my account in the store to find it. There were 2 downloads available so be sure to save it to your documents or email it to yourself. I did that and saved it on a jump drive.

Hope this helps!
Julita
Back to top Go down
annies bonnie bairns
Toddler
Toddler

PostSubject: Re: Downloading e-books?   Downloading e-books? EmptySun 15 Jul 2012 - 14:34

Thanks for your replies. I logged in on the store site but there was nothing there. I havent received anything via email yet so I reckon I will just wait 24 hours and see what happens.
Back to top Go down
annies bonnie bairns
Toddler
Toddler

PostSubject: Re: Downloading e-books?   Downloading e-books? EmptyMon 16 Jul 2012 - 17:55

Hi, Ive still not received the ebooks yet, can you give me an update please, thankyou, annie
Back to top Go down
Julita
Steady Walker
Steady Walker
Julita

PostSubject: Re: Downloading e-books?   Downloading e-books? EmptyMon 16 Jul 2012 - 19:58

Annie, go to the store and sign in. hit the "my account" link at the top left of the page. Under previous orders click "view". the second "higlighted" line should say "item name". there should be a number in the "remaining" column. click on the number and it should open the adobe ebook...

I hope this helps.

Julita
Back to top Go down
Lara
Admin
Admin
Lara

PostSubject: Re: Downloading e-books?   Downloading e-books? EmptyMon 16 Jul 2012 - 22:44

Annie, they do not get emailed. They will be in your account, and able to be downloaded as Julita has described.
If you cannot find the links, please email me and I will take care of it for you.
My email is aiw.real@gmail.com
Back to top Go down
annies bonnie bairns
Toddler
Toddler

PostSubject: Re: Downloading e-books?   Downloading e-books? EmptyTue 17 Jul 2012 - 2:44

Hi Lara, Ive found them in My Account, and have now downloaded them, thank you they are great books, annie
Back to top Go down

Downloading e-books?
Page 1 of 1