R.E.A.L.. Reborning Expressions & Artful Learning Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum, R.E.A.L. - Reborning Expressions and Artful Learning is designed for reborned artists to get together, take classes, learn from each other and chat about reborning!!!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Reborning for a month and one week

Go down 
+4
Groovyday
Dianne1227
Karen
Dmom
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Dmom
Toddler
Toddler
Dmom

Reborning for a month and one week Empty
PostSubject: Reborning for a month and one week   Reborning for a month and one week EmptyWed 30 May 2012 - 10:57

bigsmile Hi all!
As I said I have been reborning for a month and one week, the first week was spending money,I spent a ton of money on things I most likely won't be able to use
and now know I payed to much for lol, so with all the mistakes up front and over with lol right!
I can now get started reborning... last night I found not all is lost I read Lara"s tut on painting new gray BB THANK YOU SO MUCH , all the kit's and parts I have are older, I even have an orange one.

I love painting, and after reading for hours here I know I will receve many years worth of traing here. I also feel like I know most of you from all the reading, I am half way through 2011 lol, and desided it was time to say Hi...I am vary happy and excited to have found this group...

Me: I am married and have four kids, six grand kids one great grand and the next great grand due in next week, I don't think we need to
talk age right? a dog that is attach to my hip and a cat that could care less well thats my famly...

I have done art and crafts all my life mostly painting. I sculpt with polymer clays mostly dragons, elves and minies.

I think I have reach the limit on intro length... just one more thing, sorry I never could spell and I can't find a spell check notfair .

Dmom (don't know where that came from lol) LyLian ( real name,) Honey (always been called Honey... )

Back to top Go down
Karen
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Karen

PostSubject: Re: Reborning for a month and one week   Reborning for a month and one week EmptyWed 30 May 2012 - 12:08

:real: Dmon, LyLian, Honey! Glad you decided to introduce yourself. I would absolutely LOVE seeing your dragons and elves! Elves are close to fairies, yeah? wink
Back to top Go down
http://www.bluefairybabies.com
Dianne1227
Steady Walker
Steady Walker
Dianne1227

PostSubject: Re: Reborning for a month and one week   Reborning for a month and one week EmptyWed 30 May 2012 - 14:25

:real: :real:
Dianne
Back to top Go down
Groovyday
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Groovyday

PostSubject: Re: Reborning for a month and one week   Reborning for a month and one week EmptyWed 30 May 2012 - 15:23

happyhappy Well, hi there Honey! Sounds like you are finally home! This will be the place to get you going on your reborning, that is for sure. Don`t worry about your spelling, this computer has spellcheck and it just self corrected the word, "reborning"; to "reburying"!!! I hate spellcheck and just use an old fashioned dictionary if I am not sure! Don`t worry about ordering too many supplies, you will probably find a use for each one sooner or later. yeseree I would love to see some photos of your sculpted fairies and minis. welcome bigsmile
Back to top Go down
Lynknursery
Lynknursery

PostSubject: Re: Reborning for a month and one week   Reborning for a month and one week EmptyWed 30 May 2012 - 20:44

Honey welcome to REAL. We all made the same mistakes as you until we stumbled upon Lara and this forum, just some of us took a lot longer than a month and a week lol
You will love it here and we have memebrs of all ages on here, some reborners some collectors, some just come in for a class then go again, but the regulars are a very helpful and caring bunch of ladies ( and we have one man).
Back to top Go down
http://lynkproducts.com.au
Trish
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Trish

PostSubject: Re: Reborning for a month and one week   Reborning for a month and one week EmptyWed 30 May 2012 - 21:07

welcome Honey nothingtoadd
Back to top Go down
Dmom
Toddler
Toddler
Dmom

PostSubject: Thank you   Reborning for a month and one week EmptyWed 30 May 2012 - 21:35

Thank you for the warm welcome, It really made me feel good happyforyou! and I am going to be a good member I'll help anyway I can
even if I don't know reborning (YET) I have other slills...
thankyou! Honey
Back to top Go down
debora jenkins
Steady Walker
Steady Walker
debora jenkins

PostSubject: Re: Reborning for a month and one week   Reborning for a month and one week EmptyThu 31 May 2012 - 0:35

Welcome to our addiction.
Back to top Go down
bearysweethearts

PostSubject: Re: Reborning for a month and one week   Reborning for a month and one week EmptyThu 14 Jun 2012 - 21:53

Hi Honey, welcome to REAL! welcome happyforyou! hamsterdance dancingelephant Kathy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Reborning for a month and one week   Reborning for a month and one week Empty

Back to top Go down

Reborning for a month and one week
Page 1 of 1