R.E.A.L.. Reborning Expressions & Artful Learning Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum, R.E.A.L. - Reborning Expressions and Artful Learning is designed for reborned artists to get together, take classes, learn from each other and chat about reborning!!!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

My Fur Babies, the 3 Z'sssss, Zues, Zack, and Zoe

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
PamelaG
Steady Walker
Steady Walker
PamelaG

My Fur Babies, the 3 Z'sssss, Zues, Zack, and Zoe Empty
PostSubject: My Fur Babies, the 3 Z'sssss, Zues, Zack, and Zoe   My Fur Babies, the 3 Z'sssss, Zues, Zack, and Zoe EmptyTue 11 May 2010 - 11:35

These are my constant companions and I love them dearly. Zeus came first, and will be 10 yrs old on May 23rd, followed by Zack and Zoe, born on Oct. 1st 2008. My granddaughter in California named the younger ones, lol, so now I have my 3 Z'sssss. The pic of Zoe watching tv is so cute, as she was actually watching the screen, the show was Blind Date!!! I have shown both Zack and Zoe from small to grown, and some in the same bed, that belonged to my parents cat, Sneak, that passed while they were 200 miles away at their trailer park fishing and such. They had just arrived when my brother, who was looking after Sneak, called with the news, and they packed up and drove all the way back. He was 21 yrs old, and my parents were devastated, and said no more, they couldn't stand losing them anymore, but just under a year later, they got 2 more. Sneak was a blue point, and they now have 2 red points, and are in love again.

My Zeus is my sweet baby, who survived a 9 story fall, and was lost for a whole month at 9 months old, and after posters and everyone in the neighbourhood looking for him, I was able to get him back, and hope to have him for many years to come. He is a seal point 1/4 himalayan and 3/4 siamese, but his personality is ALL Siamese, which is just perfect!

Zack is a seal point Siamese and the sweetest, most gentle cat ever. Since a tiny kitten, he has always held his claws sheathed and rarely scratched, and just a very loving cat. I just need some tips to stop him from spraying!!! He is worth anything I need to do.

Zoe is a blue point, and had a litter of 2 kittens, only because I didn't catch them in time, as she was only 10 months and is a small , little thing. The newborn kitten is one of her kits, a blue female I named Ziva, and her brother was a choclate point named Zen. She is presently due to "pop" any time now, and it looks like she will have about 4 or 5 this time, She is such a wonderful Mommy cat!

I got Zack and Zoe at the same time, and they have the same birthday, but from different people, which is really interesting, and she had her babies a day before she turned a year old last September 30. Was it ever hard to let them go to new homes!!! I dread that part of it this time!!! It hopefully will help me get to California to see my daughter and granddaughters, since their planned trip this year is pushed back due to an injury my son-in-law had at work as a paramedic and 12 weeks off work, plus the cost of a c-section for my granddaughter Feb. 1st. So I will get to enjoy the kits and if all goes well, go see my family too.

My love for cats has been almost as strong as for babies since I was a very young child, and I don't see that ever changing.

I have a cup from my sister that says A HOUSE IS NOT A HOME WITHOUT A CAT!!! and to me, it is so very true. I hope you enjoy my sweet furbabies as I have enjoyed yours. I love all animals, just have a special place for cats, especialy Siamese.

My Fur Babies, the 3 Z'sssss, Zues, Zack, and Zoe 100_1766

My Fur Babies, the 3 Z'sssss, Zues, Zack, and Zoe 100_1520

My Fur Babies, the 3 Z'sssss, Zues, Zack, and Zoe 100_1508

My Fur Babies, the 3 Z'sssss, Zues, Zack, and Zoe 100_0726

My Fur Babies, the 3 Z'sssss, Zues, Zack, and Zoe 100_0254

My Fur Babies, the 3 Z'sssss, Zues, Zack, and Zoe 100_0298

My Fur Babies, the 3 Z'sssss, Zues, Zack, and Zoe 100_1780

My Fur Babies, the 3 Z'sssss, Zues, Zack, and Zoe 100_1495

My Fur Babies, the 3 Z'sssss, Zues, Zack, and Zoe 100_0255

My Fur Babies, the 3 Z'sssss, Zues, Zack, and Zoe 100_0335

My Fur Babies, the 3 Z'sssss, Zues, Zack, and Zoe 100_1027

My Fur Babies, the 3 Z'sssss, Zues, Zack, and Zoe 100_1624

My Fur Babies, the 3 Z'sssss, Zues, Zack, and Zoe ZOEISAMOMMY011009014

My Fur Babies, the 3 Z'sssss, Zues, Zack, and Zoe ZOEISAMOMMY011009001
Back to top Go down
Poppy
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Poppy

PostSubject: Re: My Fur Babies, the 3 Z'sssss, Zues, Zack, and Zoe   My Fur Babies, the 3 Z'sssss, Zues, Zack, and Zoe EmptyTue 11 May 2010 - 16:53

Awww what gorgeous cats you have! I love cats too, I have two and would love more if my hubby would let me hehe. Your cats look so loving and I bet they have great personalities. Thanks for sharing pics of them thankyou!
Back to top Go down
angelicbundles
angelicbundles

PostSubject: Re: My Fur Babies, the 3 Z'sssss, Zues, Zack, and Zoe   My Fur Babies, the 3 Z'sssss, Zues, Zack, and Zoe EmptyTue 11 May 2010 - 20:08

Adorable! Beautiful kitties!
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/angelicbundles
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Fur Babies, the 3 Z'sssss, Zues, Zack, and Zoe   My Fur Babies, the 3 Z'sssss, Zues, Zack, and Zoe Empty

Back to top Go down

My Fur Babies, the 3 Z'sssss, Zues, Zack, and Zoe
Page 1 of 1