R.E.A.L.. Reborning Expressions & Artful Learning Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum, R.E.A.L. - Reborning Expressions and Artful Learning is designed for reborned artists to get together, take classes, learn from each other and chat about reborning!!!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Please pray for me

Go down 
+2
threads
ashtreemeadowbabies
6 posters
AuthorMessage
ashtreemeadowbabies
Steady Walker
Steady Walker
ashtreemeadowbabies

Please pray for me  Empty
PostSubject: Please pray for me    Please pray for me  EmptySat 7 Apr 2012 - 19:31

I have an ingrown toenail , it's such a small thing but such a big thing for me
Please pray that Jesus heal it , and I won't have to get it fixed ..He can do It I just have to trust him !
Back to top Go down
threads
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker

PostSubject: Re: Please pray for me    Please pray for me  EmptySat 7 Apr 2012 - 21:37

Ashely, hope your ingrown toe nail is soon feeling good.
I know they can be very painful.
Back to top Go down
http://www.threads-for-tiny-tots.webs.com
Lara
Admin
Admin
Lara

PostSubject: Re: Please pray for me    Please pray for me  EmptySun 8 Apr 2012 - 9:30

I know when I was little, my dad had to have surgery for his, so I know it can be a very big deal. Praying that yours will heal. angelsmiley
Back to top Go down
Groovyday
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Groovyday

PostSubject: Re: Please pray for me    Please pray for me  EmptySun 8 Apr 2012 - 15:21

Ashley, give your poor feet a nice long soak in Epsom salts and hot water. That is sure to make it feel a little better. My husband has had problems with ingrown toenails and finally did have the surgery on both big toes, hasn't had any problems since. bigsmile
Back to top Go down
ashtreemeadowbabies
Steady Walker
Steady Walker
ashtreemeadowbabies

PostSubject: Re: Please pray for me    Please pray for me  EmptyFri 20 Apr 2012 - 20:32

Thank you
I was having an ingrown toenail removed ,, well I was scared to death
Well the Doc said he didn't have to do anything !! He gave me some stuff for it to care for it at home ,
Yay !!! Thank you thank you Jesus !!! It was all him !! Forever to him be the Glory
Thank you for praying for me
Back to top Go down
Groovyday
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Groovyday

PostSubject: Re: Please pray for me    Please pray for me  EmptyFri 20 Apr 2012 - 21:00

happyhappy whoohoo Ashley, so happy you won't need the surgery! happyhappy I didn't want to say anything before but my husband's toenail surgery gave me the creeps! affraid bigsmile
Back to top Go down
Joy Franklin
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker

PostSubject: Re: Please pray for me    Please pray for me  EmptySat 21 Apr 2012 - 1:03

When I was 3 my mom had toenail surgery on her big toe on her right foot. She called it forever after her sore toe. Apparently I was the culprit for the nomiker. Iguess I stepped on it at least once a day for a long time.....and the the nail grew back, but grew like a horn substance. She never had anything done for it for the rest of her life. Now I know it was just a matter of applying some medication for several months and it would have been normal. I have always thought she did that just to punish me for my abuse of her foot! I don't blame her! Th night before shedied suddenly, one of my kids stepped on her toe while helping her down the hall. No wonder she left! LOL
hugs
Joy
Back to top Go down
barb
Steady Walker
Steady Walker
barb

PostSubject: Re: Please pray for me    Please pray for me  EmptySat 21 Apr 2012 - 2:34

Praise god glad to hear it is all good. whoohoo whoohoo
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Please pray for me    Please pray for me  Empty

Back to top Go down

Please pray for me
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
R.E.A.L.. Reborning Expressions & Artful Learning Forum :: Non-Reborn Forums :: Prayer requests-
Jump to: