R.E.A.L.. Reborning Expressions & Artful Learning Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum, R.E.A.L. - Reborning Expressions and Artful Learning is designed for reborned artists to get together, take classes, learn from each other and chat about reborning!!!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Additional optional questions for the round robin questionnaire and ideas lists

Go down 
+12
mommy2angels81
MichelleMinPA
Trish
Cindy K
Orange_Grove_Nursery
shannon01
tanya1975
debora jenkins
passionatereborner
rebecca
Lynknursery
Karen
16 posters
AuthorMessage
Karen
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Karen

Additional optional questions for the round robin questionnaire and ideas lists Empty
PostSubject: Additional optional questions for the round robin questionnaire and ideas lists   Additional optional questions for the round robin questionnaire and ideas lists EmptyThu 15 Mar 2012 - 0:37

passionatereborner wrote:
Every time I get my name for my RR gal, I think of things I wish were on the list ...
I realize that some of these will be "similar" to questions already on the questionairre, but I would like more specific answers to each person so they have an opportunity to tell us more about their personal preferences ... these are things broken down that I know I wish I had answers to ... since we are trying really hard to stay within budget, some of these items I am wanting answers to would be really helpful because these things could help us keep it within Budget. This list is entirely optional to fill out. If you'd like to give the additional information, please copy and paste the answers into a reply here. thankyou!

wink bigsmile

1) Do you want things for your keepers?

2) Do you want things for your reborns you sell?

3) Do you use Prisma Pencils for Hair Painting?

4) Do you like/need photos props?

5) Is there anything you NEED for photo props?

6) What type of Paints do you use with your Reborns?

7) Are you a Reborner or a Collector Only or both?

8) If you only Collect, what types of things do you like for your babies?

9) Do you reborn more preemie babies or 20" newborns or toddlers?

10) Do you like to send Toys with your Reborns if you sell your babies?

11) Do you like sleepers or gowns?

12) Do you like shoes/socks for your babies?

13) Do you send Blankets with your reborns?

14) What type of Brushes can you never have enough of, if any?

15) Where is your favorite Shopping/Store for buying your supplies for Reborning? (in the case of gift cards)

16) Do you use or would use a drying rack?

17) Would you use a book to keep your Baby records in?

18) What size rooting needles do you use?

19) Do you sew your own bodies?

20) Do you use pantyhose to hold your weighting materials?

Orange_Grove_Nursery wrote:
Here is our list of Round Robin swap gifts that would be small, inexpensive, and fit within the $15-$25 price range. Please use this list as your guide when selecting what you'd like to receive for Round Robin swaps and also for when you are choosing what to give. Keep in mind that the range cannot go over a total of $25. (Gifts do not have to come from this list, but this will give you some good ideas.)

• Paint brushes/mop brushes
  • Petite jars of GHS paints
  • Hair bows
  • Headbands
  • Bracelets
  • Socks
  • Booties/shoes
  • A yard or two of faux fur or other photo drape fabric
  • Fabric, yarn, trims, notions for someone to create an outfit/sweater/etc. themselves
  • An inexpensive outfit
  • Hat/Bonnet
  • A toy, rattle, stuffed animal, etc. (sock monkeys!)
  • Reborn kit $25 or under
  • Baby bottles
  • Baby blanket
  • Diapers
  • Pacifiers
  • Magnets
  • Mohair/alpaca
  • Rooting tool
  • Rooting needles
  • Razor comb
  • Eyes
  • Doll bodies
  • Cable ties
  • Angled clippers
  • Baby powder wafers
  • Sharon's record book
  • Vouchers/Gift certificates to R.E.A.L. store, Dolls by Sandie, Karen's store, Lyn's store, etc.
  • Auction template or Logo
  • Sculpting tools
  • Sculpting forms
  • Sculpting clay

You are not required to stick to this list, but its great for ideas if you need some. wink
Back to top Go down
http://www.bluefairybabies.com
Lynknursery
Lynknursery

Additional optional questions for the round robin questionnaire and ideas lists Empty
PostSubject: Re: Additional optional questions for the round robin questionnaire and ideas lists   Additional optional questions for the round robin questionnaire and ideas lists EmptyThu 15 Mar 2012 - 1:01

thanks for adding this, I will come back and edit this post shortly with my answers to the optional questions.

This will defiitely be very handy when choosing items for RR partners if we are having any doubts.

OK, my responses:

1) Do you want things for your keepers? Preferebly no, I don't often change them unless they are models for my clothing.

2) Do you want things for your reborns you sell? Any time, always welcome.

3) Do you use Prisma Pencils for Hair Painting? Yes, but I have the complete range at present of suitable colours.

4) Do you like/need photos props? Always looking for pretty props and fancy backing fabrics.

5) Is there anything you NEED for photo props? Would ideally love some plain coloured long pile fur.

6) What type of Paints do you use with your Reborns? GHSP

7) Are you a Reborner or a Collector Only or both? More a reborner than a collector, but I do collect my swap babies.

8) If you only Collect, what types of things do you like for your babies? N/A

9) Do you reborn more preemie babies or 20" newborns or toddlers? preemies and newborns, but mostly newborns.

10) Do you like to send Toys with your Reborns if you sell your babies? yes.

11) Do you like sleepers or gowns? yes

12) Do you like shoes/socks for your babies? Love lacy frilled white or pink socks. Shoes if appropriate for age.

13) Do you send Blankets with your reborns? yes.

14) What type of Brushes can you never have enough of, if any? mops, really fine script liners.

15) Where is your favorite Shopping/Store for buying your supplies for Reborning? (in the case of gift cards) I use most of them, except Irrisistibles, they are too expensive.

16) Do you use or would use a drying rack? I keep saying I intend to get another wooden one.

17) Would you use a book to keep your Baby records in? Already have one.

18) What size rooting needles do you use? 42g forked, 42g ultra fine (3 barb), 43g 6 barb (when eyes really play up they are all I can seem to sue if not using the forked holder).

19) Do you sew your own bodies? Yes.

20) Do you use pantyhose to hold your weighting materials? Yes.
Back to top Go down
http://lynkproducts.com.au
rebecca
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
rebecca

PostSubject: Re: Additional optional questions for the round robin questionnaire and ideas lists   Additional optional questions for the round robin questionnaire and ideas lists EmptyThu 15 Mar 2012 - 1:16

Thanks for adding this and I to will get a list and join in. thankyou!
Back to top Go down
http://www.beckyscradlecreations.net
passionatereborner
Steady Walker
Steady Walker
passionatereborner

PostSubject: Re: Additional optional questions for the round robin questionnaire and ideas lists   Additional optional questions for the round robin questionnaire and ideas lists EmptyThu 15 Mar 2012 - 14:28

Some things are fine, like Holiday items, but would rather have for Reborns to Sell

YES ... I am always looking for clothing items, toys, blankets and such for sending with my Reborns

I have tried it once, currently I don't need any pencils

YES YES YES ... You can never have too many! (unless you ask hubby! LoL)

Really need background fabrics ... but anything would be great!

Genesis

Reborner mostly, but have 4 OOAK babies I have collected

almost always 20"-23" babies

Yes, I love to

I use both but LOVE baby Gowns

YES Both and you can never have too many

Yes, when I have them

MOP Brushes most definitely ... could ALSO use Paint Spatula's

15) Where is your favorite Shopping/Store for buying your supplies for Reborning? (in the case of gift cards)
Dolls by Sandie

Yes, but I already have 2

I have one of Sharon's Books

42 Crown or German Forked

No, and can always use them ... ! bigsmile

Yes, I do ... can never have enough

Last edited by passionatereborner on Wed 11 Apr 2012 - 18:20; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
debora jenkins
Steady Walker
Steady Walker
debora jenkins

PostSubject: Round Robin extra questions   Additional optional questions for the round robin questionnaire and ideas lists EmptySat 17 Mar 2012 - 14:26

sure I love getting new things for Libby and now I have Klye he is a preemie and going ot be used for workshops and classes as visual aide

well those are usually customs but sure someone some time will want

I am going to try it this week so yes some

yes, I am so still learning

Anything, I have a car seat and some blankets

Genesis heat paints

Both

anything

not done a toddler yet but right now i am in the middle of preemies except the classes

I haven't yet but I am open to new ideas

sleepers

Yes I am always on the look out for frilly socks and I own 80 pair of high heels if that tells you anything about shoes

Yes, always or a hand made quilt

none, never have too many brushes

I order form bountiful baby if I can but I love learning new website too look at and drool over and sometimes order

I use one and have I think designed a wooden one my hubby and I are going to make once his mom gets well and things go back to normal

I ordered one but could always use new pages

42 ga

I am just sewing my first ones and anxiously awaiting my joints

no I sew little cotton or satin pouches.
Back to top Go down
tanya1975
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
tanya1975

PostSubject: Re: Additional optional questions for the round robin questionnaire and ideas lists   Additional optional questions for the round robin questionnaire and ideas lists EmptySun 18 Mar 2012 - 0:28

1) Do you want things for your keepers?better for the the reborns

2) Do you want things for your reborns you sell?yes

3) Do you use Prisma Pencils for Hair Painting?no

4) Do you like/need photos props?yes

5) Is there anything you NEED for photo props?white/pink fax fur

6) What type of Paints do you use with your Reborns?GHSP

7) Are you a Reborner or a Collector Only or both?reborner

9) Do you reborn more preemie babies or 20" newborns or toddlers?newborns and preemies

10) Do you like to send Toys with your Reborns if you sell your babies?yes

12) Do you like shoes/socks for your babies?yes

13) Do you send Blankets with your reborns?yes

14) What type of Brushes can you never have enough of, if any?would like to try some of the new pink ones

15) Where is your favorite Shopping/Store for buying your supplies for Reborning? (in the case of gift cards)dolls by Sandie

16) Do you use or would use a drying rack?i have one

17) Would you use a book to keep your Baby records in?yes

18) What size rooting needles do you use?46 crown

19) Do you sew your own bodies?no but would like to have one

20) Do you use pantyhose to hold your weighting materials? yes

Back to top Go down
shannon01
Toddler
Toddler
shannon01

PostSubject: Re: Additional optional questions for the round robin questionnaire and ideas lists   Additional optional questions for the round robin questionnaire and ideas lists EmptySun 18 Mar 2012 - 21:31

1) Do you want things for your keepers? Yes, I do :), my keepers are newborn girls.

2) Do you want things for your reborns you sell? I'm still learning so I don't sell.

3) Do you use Prisma Pencils for Hair Painting? I have lots of prisma colors.

4) Do you like/need photos props? Yes

5) Is there anything you NEED for photo props? Anything at all

6) What type of Paints do you use with your Reborns? GHSP

7) Are you a Reborner or a Collector Only or both? both

8) If you only Collect, what types of things do you like for your babies? I honestly like everything! I'm not picky.

9) Do you reborn more preemie babies or 20" newborns or toddlers? So far I've tried one of each size.

10) Do you like to send Toys with your Reborns if you sell your babies? Well I don't sell but I still love toys!

11) Do you like sleepers or gowns? Both

12) Do you like shoes/socks for your babies? Yes

13) Do you send Blankets with your reborns?No but I like blankets

14) What type of Brushes can you never have enough of, if any?Any type

15) Where is your favorite Shopping/Store for buying your supplies for Reborning? (in the case of gift cards) I will buy from anywhere.

16) Do you use or would use a drying rack? Yes I would.

17) Would you use a book to keep your Baby records in?Yes I would.

18) What size rooting needles do you use?42 crown

19) Do you sew your own bodies? no

I am very easy to please, I'm never disappointed, and love whatever because I know it comes from the heart.
Back to top Go down
Orange_Grove_Nursery
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Orange_Grove_Nursery

PostSubject: Re: Additional optional questions for the round robin questionnaire and ideas lists   Additional optional questions for the round robin questionnaire and ideas lists EmptyMon 19 Mar 2012 - 14:14

1) Do you want things for your keepers? Yes, especially seasonal and holiday outfits.

2) Do you want things for your reborns you sell? I always find it hard to part with gifts!

3) Do you use Prisma Pencils for Hair Painting? I do, but I mostly use them for art! :)

4) Do you like/need photos props? Yes, especially faux furs and nice fabric backgrounds.

5) Is there anything you NEED for photo props? I need a tripod, but I don't think that would stay within budget

6) What type of Paints do you use with your Reborns? Genesis Heat Set (always can use Flesh 08!)

7) Are you a Reborner or a Collector Only or both? Mostly reborner, I collect a select few, but my husband frowns on gobs of reborns overtaking the house!!

8) If you only Collect, what types of things do you like for your babies? See question #1 -along with accessories for the outfits.

9) Do you reborn more preemie babies or 20" newborns or toddlers? Mostly 20", but any size.

10) Do you like to send Toys with your Reborns if you sell your babies? Yes.

11) Do you like sleepers or gowns? Both.

12) Do you like shoes/socks for your babies? Absolutely.

13) Do you send Blankets with your reborns? It's a must (to help protect them when shipping).

14) What type of Brushes can you never have enough of, if any? 1/2" Maxine mop and 1/4" Maxine mop.

15) Where is your favorite Shopping/Store for buying your supplies for Reborning? (in the case of gift cards) I like Hunnybuns. R.E.A.L (duh!) and BB. I've not ordered from Sandy, but plan to. Also, for regular (not online) stores I love JoAnns, Hobby Lobby, and Micheal's.

16) Do you use or would use a drying rack? Yes, I'd love a wooden one I can put in the oven.

17) Would you use a book to keep your Baby records in? I have one, but I could always use more page protectors.

18) What size rooting needles do you use? All sorts of sizes: 40g, 42g, mostly crown. Though I'd love to give forked needles a try some day.

19) Do you sew your own bodies? Yes (would love fabric and/or joints!)

20) Do you use pantyhose to hold your weighting materials? Yes, though I've found that children's tights (can find them at the $ store) work best because they're less flimsy.
Back to top Go down
https://www.etsy.com/shop/orangegrovenursery?ref=hdr_shop_menu
Cindy K
Toddler
Toddler
Cindy K

PostSubject: Re: Additional optional questions for the round robin questionnaire and ideas lists   Additional optional questions for the round robin questionnaire and ideas lists EmptyFri 23 Mar 2012 - 0:08

Here is my list, hope it helps!

NO
YES
SOMETIMES, I COULD USE SOME BROWN SHADES
YES
I COULD USE SOME NEW STUFF TOYS AND BLANKETS
GHS
BOTH, BUT MAINLY A REBORNER
N/A
20”, BUT WOULD LOVE TO DO A TODDLER ONE DAY
YES, I TRY TO SEND SOMETHING
I USE BOTH
YES,BUT MY FAVORITE IS BOOTIES
YES
MOPS, MINE TEND TO SHED AFTER AWHILE
BOUNTIFUL BABY, HUNNYBUNS AND DOLLS BY SANDIE
YES I USE ONE AND ALREADY HAVE ONE
I HAVE ONE
GERMAN 43 ONE BARB
NO I USE BOUNTIFUL BABY
YES
Back to top Go down
Trish
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Trish

PostSubject: Re: Additional optional questions for the round robin questionnaire and ideas lists   Additional optional questions for the round robin questionnaire and ideas lists EmptyFri 23 Mar 2012 - 0:26

As I am only a collector, not a lot of those things I would use,

1) do you use things for keepers? Yes
2) no
3) no
4) no
5)could use a piece of fax fur, in white pink cream aor pale blue
6) no
7) collector only
8)shoes, pretty socks and bracelets...would really like some rattles.
9) no
10) the rest of the items do not really apply for me
Back to top Go down
debora jenkins
Steady Walker
Steady Walker
debora jenkins

PostSubject: additional questions   Additional optional questions for the round robin questionnaire and ideas lists EmptyFri 23 Mar 2012 - 19:19

Thank you for this. I will print when I get home for future references
Back to top Go down
MichelleMinPA
Toddler
Toddler
MichelleMinPA

PostSubject: Re: Additional optional questions for the round robin questionnaire and ideas lists   Additional optional questions for the round robin questionnaire and ideas lists EmptyTue 27 Mar 2012 - 18:59

1) Do you want things for your keepers? Sure, things for my keepers are always welcomed.

2) Do you want things for your reborns you sell? I haven't sold any yet. Soon....I hope. So, yes, things for the babies I sell would be great too.

3) Do you use Prisma Pencils for Hair Painting? Yes, but I have enough of them for now.

4) Do you like/need photos props? Most definitely. Especially some nice fabrics to use as backdrops or to lay the babies on.

5) Is there anything you NEED for photo props? Fabric/faux fur for backdrops and laying the babies on to take pictures.

6) What type of Paints do you use with your Reborns? Genesis

7) Are you a Reborner or a Collector Only or both? Both

9) Do you reborn more preemie babies or 20" newborns or toddlers? Preemies and newborns.

10) Do you like to send Toys with your Reborns if you sell your babies? Sure, when I finally sell one I intend to send a toy.

11) Do you like sleepers or gowns? I like them both.

12) Do you like shoes/socks for your babies? Yes

13) Do you send Blankets with your reborns? I plan too.

14) What type of Brushes can you never have enough of, if any? 1/4 inch Maxines mops, but really any brushes.

15) Where is your favorite Shopping/Store for buying your supplies for Reborning? (in the case of gift cards) Dolls by Sandie, Bountiful Baby, Hunnybuns

16) Do you use or would use a drying rack? I do use a drying rack.

17) Would you use a book to keep your Baby records in? Yes

18) What size rooting needles do you use? 42 crown

19) Do you sew your own bodies? No

20) Do you use pantyhose to hold your weighting materials? Yes

Back to top Go down
mommy2angels81
Newborn Baby
Newborn Baby

PostSubject: Re: Additional optional questions for the round robin questionnaire and ideas lists   Additional optional questions for the round robin questionnaire and ideas lists EmptyTue 3 Apr 2012 - 3:43

because i am still learning and gathering everything i need to start my very first reborn doll there isnt much on my list right now.. i will update with more later

1) Do you want things for your keepers? yes I only have one keeper for now

2) Do you want things for your reborns you sell? I dont currently sell still learning

6) What type of Paints do you use with your Reborns? havent bought anything yet still reading all the information i can

7) Are you a Reborner or a Collector Only or both? collector but starting to learn to reborn

9) Do you reborn more preemie babies or 20" newborns or toddlers? right now i only have a preemie rosebud

10) Do you like to send Toys with your Reborns if you sell your babies? i would if i sold them

11) Do you like sleepers or gowns? sleepers

12) Do you like shoes/socks for your babies? yes

13) Do you send Blankets with your reborns? i would if i sold them

Back to top Go down
Michelle73
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker

PostSubject: Re: Additional optional questions for the round robin questionnaire and ideas lists   Additional optional questions for the round robin questionnaire and ideas lists EmptySat 7 Apr 2012 - 17:21

1) Do you want things for your keepers? Yes

2) Do you want things for your reborns you sell? Yes

3) Do you use Prisma Pencils for Hair Painting? No

4) Do you like/need photos props? Yes I need photo props.

5) Is there anything you NEED for photo props? A couple yards of faux fur blankets in any color, rattles, stuffed toys

6) What type of Paints do you use with your Reborns? Genesis heat set

7) Are you a Reborner or a Collector Only or both? I am a reborner and collector so both :)

8) If you only Collect, what types of things do you like for your babies? Love baby clothes, baby blankets, pacifiers, bracelets, hair bows, booties/shoes/socks, diapers in newborn size

9) Do you reborn more preemie babies or 20" newborns or toddlers? usually anywhere from preemie-22 inches

10) Do you like to send Toys with your Reborns if you sell your babies? Yes

11) Do you like sleepers or gowns? Love both but gowns are my favorite

12) Do you like shoes/socks for your babies? shoes and socks or booties

13) Do you send Blankets with your reborns? Yes

14) What type of Brushes can you never have enough of, if any? Mops, mops and more mops lol :) Sizes 1/4 inch, 3/4 inch and 1 inch

15) Where is your favorite Shopping/Store for buying your supplies for Reborning? (in the case of gift cards) Dolls by Sandie & Hunnybuns

16) Do you use or would use a drying rack? Yes I use drying racks and I have two so far.

17) Would you use a book to keep your Baby records in? I have one of Sharon's books for this

18) What size rooting needles do you use? 40 g crown , 42 g crown

19) Do you sew your own bodies? No I don't but I buy my bodies from Angie @ http://angiespreciouspeapods.webs.com/ & from Rachelle @ http://www.freewebs.com/chellesbabies/ (Rachelle's bodies are my favorite).

20) Do you use pantyhose to hold your weighting materials? YES and I can never have enough of these :)

Back to top Go down
http://www.roseecheeksrebornnursery.net
babyblossom
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
babyblossom

PostSubject: Re: Additional optional questions for the round robin questionnaire and ideas lists   Additional optional questions for the round robin questionnaire and ideas lists EmptySun 8 Apr 2012 - 22:37

Here are my additional questionnaire answers...

1) Do you want things for your keepers? yes, would love clothes especially for my preemies as tiny sizes are hard to find in Australia

2) Do you want things for your reborns you sell? yes always helpful

3) Do you use Prisma Pencils for Hair Painting? no

4) Do you like/need photos props? yes could never have enough blankets and little toys etc for props

5) Is there anything you NEED for photo props? would love more faux fur in white, baby blue and pink

6) What type of Paints do you use with your Reborns? genesis heat set

7) Are you a Reborner or a Collector Only or both? both

9) Do you reborn more preemie babies or 20" newborns or toddlers? preemie and newborns mainly

10) Do you like to send Toys with your Reborns if you sell your babies? yes

12) Do you like shoes/socks for your babies? yes

13) Do you send Blankets with your reborns? yes

14) What type of Brushes can you never have enough of, if any? mops and brushes for fine details

15) Where is your favorite Shopping/Store for buying your supplies for Reborning? (in the case of gift cards) love Carter's Preemie clothing which I can't buy in Australia

16) Do you use or would use a drying rack? yes, hubby made me simple wooden dowel racks

17) Would you use a book to keep your Baby records in? I have one of Sharon's lovely books

18) What size rooting needles do you use? mainly 42 forked

19) Do you sew your own bodies? no, not capable lol

Back to top Go down
sweetsherrie112
sweetsherrie112

PostSubject: Re: Additional optional questions for the round robin questionnaire and ideas lists   Additional optional questions for the round robin questionnaire and ideas lists EmptyMon 16 Apr 2012 - 9:00

These are great sorry I'm a little late answering these .... Sherrie

1) Do you want things for your keepers? Yes I always love things for my keepers

2) Do you want things for your reborns you sell? Yes Preemie clothes

3) Do you use Prisma Pencils for Hair Painting? Yes I use them for eyebrows

4) Do you like/need photos props? yes I guess I do lol.

5) Is there anything you NEED for photo props? Not that I can think of really only thing I've been really wanting is a cocoon that hangs to place baby's in ...

6) What type of Paints do you use with your Reborns? Genesis Heat Set Paints

7) Are you a Reborner or a Collector Only or both? Both ...

9) Do you reborn more preemie babies or 20" newborns or toddlers? It depends I love the Preemies but I can never find clothes to fit them ...

10) Do you like to send Toys with your Reborns if you sell your babies? Sometimes depends on if I can find the right items

11) Do you like sleepers or gowns? Both Sleepers mostly

12) Do you like shoes/socks for your babies? Love shoes and socks can't get enough shoes

13) Do you send Blankets with your reborns? I send recieveing blankets always

14) What type of Brushes can you never have enough of, if any? Mop's 1/2 and 1/4

15) Where is your favorite Shopping/Store for buying your supplies for Reborning? (in the case of gift cards) dolls by sandie, doll dreams and hunny buns(stephanie sullivan) shops.

16) Do you use or would use a drying rack? Yes

17) Would you use a book to keep your Baby records in? I have a great book

18) What size rooting needles do you use? 42 43 and 46 loving my 46 more and more

19) Do you sew your own bodies? Nope

20) Do you use pantyhose to hold your weighting materials? Yes
Back to top Go down
http://loveablehuggablereborns.webs.com
Middleofnowherenursery
Crawler
Crawler

PostSubject: Re: Additional optional questions for the round robin questionnaire and ideas lists   Additional optional questions for the round robin questionnaire and ideas lists EmptyWed 20 Mar 2013 - 11:28

I'm hoping someone can help me..
I'd like to answer these questions in this optional questionnaire too, but I don't have a normal computer... I browse on forums, list on eBay and do all Internet related stuff on my iPhone... I know, lame lol...

Anyways, can someone please email me the list of questions (copy and paste) so I can do them?
I can't copy from just a forum post unless its something I'm typing.
Ugh!

GOT IT! Thanks!!

Last edited by Middleofnowherenursery on Wed 20 Mar 2013 - 14:51; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Orange_Grove_Nursery
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Orange_Grove_Nursery

PostSubject: Re: Additional optional questions for the round robin questionnaire and ideas lists   Additional optional questions for the round robin questionnaire and ideas lists EmptyWed 20 Mar 2013 - 14:39

Middleofnowherenursery wrote:
I'm hoping someone can help me..
I'd like to answer these questions in this optional questionnaire too, but I don't have a normal computer... I browse on forums, list on eBay and do all Internet related stuff on my iPhone... I know, lame lol...

Anyways, can someone please email me the list of questions (copy and paste) so I can do them?
I can't copy from just a forum post unless its something I'm typing.
Ugh!

My email is: lovingthemiddleofnowhere @ gmail. com

TIA!!

I just sent them to you. Also, I would recommend editing your post and putting spaces between your email address so that spambots can't steal your email.
Back to top Go down
https://www.etsy.com/shop/orangegrovenursery?ref=hdr_shop_menu
Middleofnowherenursery
Crawler
Crawler

PostSubject: Re: Additional optional questions for the round robin questionnaire and ideas lists   Additional optional questions for the round robin questionnaire and ideas lists EmptyWed 20 Mar 2013 - 14:53

Got it! Thank you...
I'll get this filled out shortly.
Back to top Go down
Middleofnowherenursery
Crawler
Crawler

PostSubject: Re: Additional optional questions for the round robin questionnaire and ideas lists   Additional optional questions for the round robin questionnaire and ideas lists EmptyWed 20 Mar 2013 - 23:50

Here is my additional questionnaire thanks to some help from a wonderful forum member for emailing me it!
Thank You!!

1) Do you want things for your keepers? Absolutely!

2) Do you want things for your reborns you sell? Sure!

3) Do you use Prisma Pencils for Hair Painting? Yes, for eyebrows!

4) Do you like/need photos props? Sure!

5) Is there anything you NEED for photo props? No.

6) What type of Paints do you use with your Reborns? Genesis

7) Are you a Reborner or a Collector Only or both? Both

9) Do you reborn more preemie babies or 20" newborns or toddlers? Preemies-21" for sure!

10) Do you like to send Toys with your Reborns if you sell your babies? Depends if I can find one that fits the theme.

11) Do you like sleepers or gowns? Either

12) Do you like shoes/socks for your babies? Yes!

13) Do you send Blankets with your reborns? Receiving Blanket

14) What type of Brushes can you never have enough of, if any? Mop Brushes

15) Where is your favorite Shopping/Store for buying your supplies for Reborning? (in the case of gift cards) Bountiful Baby

16) Do you use or would use a drying rack? Yes, I do.

17) Would you use a book to keep your Baby records in? I have a VERY organized book. (I have OCD)

18) What size rooting needles do you use? 40 gauge-43 gauge

19) Do you sew your own bodies? No, I wish!

20) Do you use pantyhose to hold your weighting materials? Yes.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Additional optional questions for the round robin questionnaire and ideas lists   Additional optional questions for the round robin questionnaire and ideas lists Empty

Back to top Go down

Additional optional questions for the round robin questionnaire and ideas lists
Page 1 of 1