R.E.A.L.. Reborning Expressions & Artful Learning Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum, R.E.A.L. - Reborning Expressions and Artful Learning is designed for reborned artists to get together, take classes, learn from each other and chat about reborning!!!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Please say an extra prayer or two for my family

Go down 
+4
Poppy
Trish
rebecca
Joy Franklin
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Joy Franklin
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker

Please say an extra prayer or two for my family Empty
PostSubject: Please say an extra prayer or two for my family   Please say an extra prayer or two for my family EmptyWed 7 Mar 2012 - 1:47

It seems that when one thing happens then it just multiplies. My mother used to say my household was like a popcorn popper, all calm, then a little POP, then another, and then eventually it would be nuts, and then calm again. She had a very descriptive analogy there!

So...in one day (yesterday) in order of birth:

Peter 44, may lose his job, since there hasn't been any snow to plow and construction could not go on because of temps.
John 43, continues to have frequent seizures and has multple scrapes and scratche on his face that he cannot account for.
Amy 40, has 2 girls, 22 (today) and 20 in May. The 22 year old is schizophrenic and lives in Boston and is doing well. But daughter #2 is mixed up with some very bad people, has dropped out of school, is doing drugs and you can never believe a word she says. This week she has changed addresses and no one knows where she is for certain.
Sarah and Doug are flying to either the Dominican Republic or Santo Domingo Island I am not sure which but it is on the same land mass as Haiti. They are gone for a week. This is a nice thing except tourists have been routinely kidnapped from this resort area recently. What ever possessed them I don't know!
Joseph and Cathy announced they are divorcing after more than 12 years of marriage. They have 16 year old Jacob who was diagnosed lastyear with a fatal lver ailment.
Anthony's house went into foreclosure almost 18 mo ago. The bank got in touch with him last week and invited him to make an offer on the property. He bought it for 96 thousand. The house next door was foreclosed on 3 years ago and it finally sold last year for 15,000 dollars! So Anthony mde an offer of 25 to the bank. They are considering it seriously. Pray that what happens is the right thing!
Patrick 27, is having a lot of flashbacks with his PTSD and had to leave a job site 3 times. He is housepainting and installing doors and the last 2 weeks has been in Dearborn a highly populated Arab community. He loves the people but all of a sudden the music, the language, the smells of the cooking food have put him right back into battle. He is scared to death. He has a lovely boss who is trying to give him and his team the jobs that are not in that neighborhood. Please pray for him.
Thankyou all for prayers.
joy
Back to top Go down
rebecca
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
rebecca

PostSubject: Re: Please say an extra prayer or two for my family   Please say an extra prayer or two for my family EmptyWed 7 Mar 2012 - 1:51

Oh Joy, i am praying for you and your family, prayer I hope things get better for you.
Back to top Go down
http://www.beckyscradlecreations.net
Trish
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Trish

PostSubject: Re: Please say an extra prayer or two for my family   Please say an extra prayer or two for my family EmptyWed 7 Mar 2012 - 3:02

When I come back to this world I am seriously thinking of being a hermit.........but then I guess a bear or something would get me......... grrrr

Why do we have to have all these things happen. IDK

But yes we love our families..... coffee?

I am thinking of you Joy, I hope everything works out for you in the end. loveyou! loveyou! loveyou! loveyou!
Back to top Go down
Poppy
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Poppy

PostSubject: Re: Please say an extra prayer or two for my family   Please say an extra prayer or two for my family EmptyWed 7 Mar 2012 - 3:48

Praying for you and all your family members Joy, I hope everything gets better real soon prayer
Back to top Go down
Beth Anne
Steady Walker
Steady Walker
Beth Anne

PostSubject: Re: Please say an extra prayer or two for my family   Please say an extra prayer or two for my family EmptyWed 7 Mar 2012 - 13:19

Wow! Your mother's analogy was right on! That is a lot to deal with, but I know you will be able to do it. I'm very sorry to hear about your grandson (?) Jacob. Actually, I'm sorry to hear you have all of this to face. Please let us know how it turns out.
Back to top Go down
Orange_Grove_Nursery
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Orange_Grove_Nursery

PostSubject: Re: Please say an extra prayer or two for my family   Please say an extra prayer or two for my family EmptyThu 8 Mar 2012 - 16:44

Will be praying.
Back to top Go down
https://www.etsy.com/shop/orangegrovenursery?ref=hdr_shop_menu
Joy Franklin
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker

PostSubject: Re: Please say an extra prayer or two for my family   Please say an extra prayer or two for my family EmptyFri 9 Mar 2012 - 0:50

Thankyou all for the prayers.
This is the way our life has been for more than 45 years! LOL We used to fear the calm times because we just knew it was the calm before a storm! LOL
You think when they grow up and are responsible adults things will be better....NOT as I am sure Trish can relate to.
Things will get better they always do....sometimes not the way I want them to resolve, but that is where faith comes in I guess. I am not good at relinquishing control......... lol lol I am always explaining to God how things could be better and I know that God laughs at me a lot! LOL
Joe and Cathy's marriage is apparently really over. They are extremely civil and polite to one another and supportive of Jacob but they have lost sight of each other. It is soooo sad! They will really need each other in the future I know more than ever with Jacob's future. There isn't any unfaithfulness or anything of that kind. I think they are just so scared and sad they cannot see the other. All I can do is pray that they will see the light before it is too late.
'The good news is that our great grandson Micheal Patrick is doing very very well! Jacky has had custody of him now for 6 months and he has flourished! God is truly good!
His great great grandmother died this week and Michael attended her funeral. He wanted to see her in the casket and Jacky took him up and they talked about what he wanted to talk about. Then Jacky suggested that there were other people who wanted to visit GGGgrandma and he should say his goodbyes. So Michael stood up closer, held her hand and started to tell her that she would be so happy in heaven and she wouldn't have trouble breathing there and then he noticed she didn't have her hearing aids on, so he started to speak really loud apologizing for not noticing. Then he said that he hoped in heaven she wouldn't them cause he was sure they wouldn't want to burn them up like she wanted to be! Then he said he loved her and for her to say hi to ggggrandpa and he hoped they would not be crowded in the bottle they were going to share! lol
Needless to say a lot of people had to turn their backs because they couldn't keep a straight face! Out of the mouths of babes! Michael is 4 and Mrs. Miller was 99.
hugs
joy
Back to top Go down
hazel_may(Janie)
Steady Walker
Steady Walker
hazel_may(Janie)

PostSubject: Re: Please say an extra prayer or two for my family   Please say an extra prayer or two for my family EmptyFri 9 Mar 2012 - 2:58

Tears... and laughter... and more tears... and more laughter... know this cycle well - and the pop corn annology fit's my family too!

Prayers for you, Joy, and for your family! loveyou!
Back to top Go down
Dianne1227
Steady Walker
Steady Walker
Dianne1227

PostSubject: Re: Please say an extra prayer or two for my family   Please say an extra prayer or two for my family EmptySat 10 Mar 2012 - 20:56

Wow Joy I can't imagine. I so pray that everything is going to work out for the best for you and your whole family and that you feel peace and not be under so much stress.
Dianne
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Please say an extra prayer or two for my family   Please say an extra prayer or two for my family Empty

Back to top Go down

Please say an extra prayer or two for my family
Page 1 of 1