R.E.A.L.. Reborning Expressions & Artful Learning Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum, R.E.A.L. - Reborning Expressions and Artful Learning is designed for reborned artists to get together, take classes, learn from each other and chat about reborning!!!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Prayers for my Grandson please

Go down 
+4
Beth Anne
Orange_Grove_Nursery
Lynknursery
Trish
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Trish
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Trish

Prayers for my Grandson please Empty
PostSubject: Prayers for my Grandson please   Prayers for my Grandson please EmptyMon 5 Mar 2012 - 19:09

My Grandson Shane, and his two little boys have been order out of his home in the face of flood waters inundating his home. The little ones are 4 and 15 months. His wife , Cassie, is in Sydney with her Mum who is fighting Cancer (has only been given 6 months)

The town is isolated so we cannot get there to help him in any way......All we can do is hope and pray everything turns out for them.

Cassie cannot get back home because the town is isolated , no one in and no one out..

I am heart broken for them, and feel just so helpless.
Back to top Go down
Lynknursery
Lynknursery

PostSubject: Re: Prayers for my Grandson please   Prayers for my Grandson please EmptyMon 5 Mar 2012 - 19:20

Yes I have been worrying too and wondering how they were faring when I heard that the waters were expected to peak this morning at their highest level for over a 100 years. We were talking about it yesterday at group as a couple of the ladies come from missions down that way.
Hope their house does not suffer too much damage and that all keep well.
Back to top Go down
http://lynkproducts.com.au
Orange_Grove_Nursery
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Orange_Grove_Nursery

PostSubject: Re: Prayers for my Grandson please   Prayers for my Grandson please EmptyTue 6 Mar 2012 - 15:42

Praying everyone stays safe. Prayers for my Grandson please 646879 Prayers for my Grandson please 646879 Prayers for my Grandson please 646879
Back to top Go down
https://www.etsy.com/shop/orangegrovenursery?ref=hdr_shop_menu
Beth Anne
Steady Walker
Steady Walker
Beth Anne

PostSubject: Re: Prayers for my Grandson please   Prayers for my Grandson please EmptyTue 6 Mar 2012 - 15:45

I'll keep your family in my thoughts. Hope everything works out ok and their house doesn't get any real damage. Did they have enough time to bring anything with them? I'm glad they are safe, though.
Back to top Go down
Lynknursery
Lynknursery

PostSubject: Re: Prayers for my Grandson please   Prayers for my Grandson please EmptyTue 6 Mar 2012 - 19:03

So far so good, but if there is more rain he may not be so lucky. The peak came within 2cm of flooding his house. If the rain continues to hold off the floods will abate but if there is more rain who knows. There is so much devastation in surrounding suburbs with some house up to the roofline with flood waters. Parts of the town are also isolated. His wife cannot even get home to my nephew and the boys as all the roads are cut in and out of town. She has to stay in Sydney till they can get back home. (4 1/2 hours away)
Back to top Go down
Trish
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Trish

PostSubject: Re: Prayers for my Grandson please   Prayers for my Grandson please EmptyTue 6 Mar 2012 - 22:11

Thank you everyone, HE was very lucky.....but now they have the usual (LOOTERS).......so my grandson sleep in his car in the drive way, he wasn't allowed back in the house until this morng.........and his wife got home around 10pm last night after the river peaked, via a back road.... over the hills........so the boys were glad to see their Mum safe and sound.......but the flood is not over yet.

Friends of ours were similar to Shane, they were lucky their yard flooded, but not high enough to enter house......... but they live in another town, downstream from Shane..........thankyou! thankyou! thankyou! thankyou! to everyone
Back to top Go down
rebecca
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
rebecca

PostSubject: Re: Prayers for my Grandson please   Prayers for my Grandson please EmptyTue 6 Mar 2012 - 22:15

Trish wrote:
My Grandson Shane, and his two little boys have been order out of his home in the face of flood waters inundating his home. The little ones are 4 and 15 months. His wife , Cassie, is in Sydney with her Mum who is fighting Cancer (has only been given 6 months)

The town is isolated so we cannot get there to help him in any way......All we can do is hope and pray everything turns out for them.

Cassie cannot get back home because the town is isolated , no one in and no one out..

I am heart broken for them, and feel just so helpless.

Oh dear, I to will pray for your loved ones Trish, I am so sorry to hear these things. I so hope all comes out well.
Back to top Go down
http://www.beckyscradlecreations.net
LittlePunkins
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
LittlePunkins

PostSubject: Re: Prayers for my Grandson please   Prayers for my Grandson please EmptyTue 6 Mar 2012 - 23:02

loveyou! Sending prayers your way. Hope things get better soon and the rain stops.
Our weather has gone crazy worldwide. Floods, tornados, tsunamis, earthquakes
Has it always been this way but now with technology we are more informed?
Back to top Go down
http://littlepunkinsreborns.com/
Karen
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Karen

PostSubject: Re: Prayers for my Grandson please   Prayers for my Grandson please EmptyWed 7 Mar 2012 - 1:36

Donna, I think so.....

Trish, very happy the house and family are safe. Will continue to pray that the rains subside very soon.
Back to top Go down
http://www.bluefairybabies.com
Groovyday
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Groovyday

PostSubject: Re: Prayers for my Grandson please   Prayers for my Grandson please EmptyWed 7 Mar 2012 - 1:44

prayer Trish and Lyn, praying for your family's safety and their home. prayer
Back to top Go down
Lynknursery
Lynknursery

PostSubject: Re: Prayers for my Grandson please   Prayers for my Grandson please EmptyWed 7 Mar 2012 - 2:10

thankyou! thankyou! everyone. as Mum said all is safe for now, but it is such a worry knowing that if the rain comes again it may swing and be affected. I just hope that the rain has eased for now. So many in his town were not so fortunate as he was. But 2cm, was a little too close for comfort.
Back to top Go down
Trish
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Trish

PostSubject: Re: Prayers for my Grandson please   Prayers for my Grandson please EmptyWed 7 Mar 2012 - 2:51

Yes he had 3/4 inches running through his garage, but the house is higher......they have now been given the all clear to move back in, but it is going to be muddy etc....but hey that can be cleaned up.

The worst part was not being there and able to help, and only being able to talk a few minutes on phone, it is good, but hey I can't give them any hugs and kisses over the phone.

But your thoughts and prayers have ever so gratifying . thankyou! thankyou! thankyou! loveyou! loveyou! loveyou!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Prayers for my Grandson please   Prayers for my Grandson please Empty

Back to top Go down

Prayers for my Grandson please
Page 1 of 1