R.E.A.L.. Reborning Expressions & Artful Learning Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum, R.E.A.L. - Reborning Expressions and Artful Learning is designed for reborned artists to get together, take classes, learn from each other and chat about reborning!!!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Question abouit newborn class

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
janisn
Steady Walker
Steady Walker
janisn

Question abouit newborn class Empty
PostSubject: Question abouit newborn class   Question abouit newborn class EmptyThu 25 Mar 2010 - 0:31

I am trying to do the part where it says blushing and eyelid. Well for the blushing it says pounce all over the vinyl but what is it suppose to look like once you pounce do you go back thru with a clean wedge and pounce lightly on it. Sorry but i'm confused big time! grrrr
Back to top Go down
Lara
Admin
Admin
Lara

Question abouit newborn class Empty
PostSubject: Re: Question abouit newborn class   Question abouit newborn class EmptyThu 25 Mar 2010 - 9:28

This should give you a better picture image if what I mean. You can see I added some blush to the limb, but you just see small spots. Blend it in with a dry mop brush or sponge, so it is not as pronounced. Hope these help.

Question abouit newborn class Winterclass057

Question abouit newborn class Winterclass058

Question abouit newborn class Winterclass056
Back to top Go down

Question abouit newborn class
Page 1 of 1