R.E.A.L.. Reborning Expressions & Artful Learning Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum, R.E.A.L. - Reborning Expressions and Artful Learning is designed for reborned artists to get together, take classes, learn from each other and chat about reborning!!!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

I can't save a downloaded PDF e-book file

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Beth Anne
Steady Walker
Steady Walker
Beth Anne

I can't save a downloaded PDF e-book file Empty
PostSubject: I can't save a downloaded PDF e-book file   I can't save a downloaded PDF e-book file EmptySat 14 Jan 2012 - 0:36

I just purchased the new Micro-Rooting book that has a DVD and downloadable PDF file. The instructions on the Order Information page tells me that to download the PDF file, I need to "click the download button and choose "Save to Disk" from the popup menu." I've tried this twice (it only gives me 2 chances) and never found a popup menu that allowed me to save the file as a document. There was a little popup with a picture of a disc on it, but clicking on it did nothing. It won't let me copy and paste the file or save it. Now what do I do?
Back to top Go down
Lara
Admin
Admin
Lara

PostSubject: Re: I can't save a downloaded PDF e-book file   I can't save a downloaded PDF e-book file EmptySat 14 Jan 2012 - 10:51

If you can't download it, I can send you the pdf. bigsmile
Back to top Go down
With Love Nursery
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
With Love Nursery

PostSubject: Re: I can't save a downloaded PDF e-book file   I can't save a downloaded PDF e-book file EmptySat 14 Jan 2012 - 10:52

I had the same problem yesterday. Karen sent me my download.
Back to top Go down
Karen
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Karen

PostSubject: Re: I can't save a downloaded PDF e-book file   I can't save a downloaded PDF e-book file EmptySat 14 Jan 2012 - 10:53

Lara, I just sent it to her via PM.

Bethanne, clicking the icon in the lower right corner that looks like an old floppy disc is how you save it, most browsers nowadays puts a tab of items they download onto the bottom of the browser window.
Back to top Go down
http://www.bluefairybabies.com
Lara
Admin
Admin
Lara

PostSubject: Re: I can't save a downloaded PDF e-book file   I can't save a downloaded PDF e-book file EmptySat 14 Jan 2012 - 11:13

Oh, I had sent it to her too! bigsmile
Back to top Go down
Karen
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Karen

PostSubject: Re: I can't save a downloaded PDF e-book file   I can't save a downloaded PDF e-book file EmptySat 14 Jan 2012 - 11:58

Yeah but you probably emailed the whole ebook to her whereas I sent the download link. wink
Back to top Go down
Beth Anne
Steady Walker
Steady Walker
Beth Anne

PostSubject: Re: I can't save a downloaded PDF e-book file   I can't save a downloaded PDF e-book file EmptySat 14 Jan 2012 - 12:47

thankyou! Thanks a million, ladies. I opened the link and it had the grey bar at the top with the "file" and "save as" options. Very easy to download and save. Thanks again! Everything I've read about this site is true! clapclap I'm looking forward to taking classes and learning much more.
Back to top Go down
Beth Anne
Steady Walker
Steady Walker
Beth Anne

PostSubject: Re: I can't save a downloaded PDF e-book file   I can't save a downloaded PDF e-book file EmptySat 14 Jan 2012 - 12:48

wave Love these emoticons, by the way hamsterdance
Back to top Go down
Pastel Prints
Steady Walker
Steady Walker
Pastel Prints

PostSubject: Re: I can't save a downloaded PDF e-book file   I can't save a downloaded PDF e-book file EmptyFri 20 Jan 2012 - 16:41

Yes, the emoticons are awesomeness. happyhappy

I'm having more trouble with the forum actually. Where shall I find where to buy the ebooks again?
Thank you.
thankyou!
Back to top Go down
Karen
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Karen

PostSubject: Re: I can't save a downloaded PDF e-book file   I can't save a downloaded PDF e-book file EmptyFri 20 Jan 2012 - 16:44

BabyBlues wrote:
Yes, the emoticons are awesomeness. happyhappy

I'm having more trouble with the forum actually. Where shall I find where to buy the ebooks again?
Thank you.
thankyou!

http://realreborn.net/cart
Back to top Go down

I can't save a downloaded PDF e-book file
Page 1 of 1